Guest Christina xxx

What is your favourite game ?

Guest Christina xxx

Hey Just wondering what games everyone is playing as I am looking for a new because I have played my old ones to death.

Guest ~Danica~

My favourite game of all time is Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. It's difficult, got loads of content and has great characters and story. :)

Guest Bellexia

ATM? World of Warcraft. I really have been enjoying this game quite a bit. As far as non mmo's goes it will always be a tie between Morrowind and fallout new vegas.

Guest Sarah Faith

I would have to say Elder Scrolls, and the Mass Effect Trilogy for me! Skyrim is a fantastic game that can just steal hours and hours and hours of your life. lol :)

Sarah

Guest RockmtalQueen

Final Fantasy XIV, I know the launch sucked but I'm more than anxious to participate in its historic relaunch ^^

/hugs

Lexi ^^

Guest Christina xxx

My favourite game of all time is Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. It's difficult, got loads of content and has great characters and story. :)

I haven't heard of this game what is it about

Guest Christina xxx

I would have to say Elder Scrolls, and the Mass Effect Trilogy for me! Skyrim is a fantastic game that can just steal hours and hours and hours of your life. lol :)

Sarah

This game has also stolen many hours of my life

Guest Kaylee234

I've always liked Elder Scrolls games. They have amazing depth and immersion.

~ Kay

Guest ~Danica~

I haven't heard of this game what is it about

It's about a group of people who live on this giant continent-sized titan and come under threat from the machine creatures that live on another titan. It sounds kinda weird and basic at first, but it gets really crazy and awesome. Plus it was translated by Nintendo of Europe and all the voices are therefore British, haha.

mara13

I'll admit that I am an old timer. My favorite is now, and shall forever be "Wild Arms 2nd ignition", for the PSX.

Guest Wendy F

Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Zelda. I'm a Nintendo fangirl. :P

Guest Bellexia

Pinochle

<<<< hug >>>>

:wub: vanna

Oh I remember those things. I used to do magic tricks with them. I didn't know they could be used for games though.

Guest nomnomnom

This is a hard one... I mean, how on earth do you pick one?!

my favorites would have to be (and if only for the stories and musical scores)

Homeworld, homeworld 2 and cataclysm

half life series

assassins creed series

halo series

fallout 3 and NV

mass effect series

dead space series (for the scares!)

aaand recently, the new tomb raider and bioshock infinite.

Guest LuRay

World of Warcraft. While working on ToT HC, im having a blast in 90s BG as a restosham and lol'ing in lowbie BGs as my partner tanks, I provide the holydin and a friend plays a sub rogue. We can just /camp until Horde EFC etc is downed a and grab a win

Guest Bellexia

World of Warcraft. While working on ToT HC, im having a blast in 90s BG as a restosham and lol'ing in lowbie BGs as my partner tanks, I provide the holydin and a friend plays a sub rogue. We can just /camp until Horde EFC etc is downed a and grab a win

I like you. Though I am too anti social to actually get out and raid. I don't like the idea that I can't just leave if I am bored to tears. So I just stick to LFR and bgs :3

Guest LuRay

I like you. Though I am too anti social to actually get out and raid. I don't like the idea that I can't just leave if I am bored to tears. So I just stick to LFR and bgs :3

Love doing raids, started ally side back in Wrath as a bit of a joke in guild - got serious when ICC hit.. We were the only alliance guild on server to run 25man ICC weekly (With at least Plague Quarter downed - most pugs hit or broke up pre Saurfang)

End of Wrath my partner/I/ a friend had a "disagreement" with the guild leaders and went Horde to start our own guild. By the end of Dragon Soul, there were hundreds of guilds who were raiding it, we came in the top 40 which for a "social" guild was a great achivement.

MoP has been a mixed bag, lots of DS raiders hung their gear up due to IRL and we got new peole in who found Stone Guardians hard. And did less dps than my partner's barely heroic blue geared bear tank. We moved our mains to keep up the pace so to speak, but I miss 25mans.

Most people who join us or have never raided before get frustrated due to wipes, which are all part of the fun. If in doubt, go back to AC or AC HC in BoT with a group of 359 85s and have a laugh. We had a Shadow Priest leave because she "got confused" with everything going on in that fight, raged on vent, and didnt get why 6K was acceptable DPS. (Rotface/Festergut needed 8K minimum, go figure)

Well, now I've geeked out.

Guest Bellexia

I managed to down heroic ToC back when it was current :P that was my extent of heroic raiding. I used to do a lot back in BC/LK. Cata was closer around the time I had come out so I just didn't feel it as much. Not sure why :x I still managed to join a 10 man DS on my hunter. They were pretty impressed by my dps but mad I wouldn't join their guild :P Now I just do lfr on my DK/Lock and monk :3 I love my monk shes soooooo cute :3

/geek rant over as well

.... WAIT I remember in BC our raiding guild fell apart, girl drama too :/ She took all the good raiders and made her own ZA farming guild. I stuck around because I made some friends. I ended up getting half the Gbank which was around 10k gold and a bunch of stuff.

/official end rant.

Guest LuRay

I managed to down heroic ToC back when it was current :P that was my extent of heroic raiding. I used to do a lot back in BC/LK. Cata was closer around the time I had come out so I just didn't feel it as much. Not sure why :x I still managed to join a 10 man DS on my hunter. They were pretty impressed by my dps but mad I wouldn't join their guild :P Now I just do lfr on my DK/Lock and monk :3 I love my monk shes soooooo cute :3

/geek rant over as well

.... WAIT I remember in BC our raiding guild fell apart, girl drama too :/ She took all the good raiders and made her own ZA farming guild. I stuck around because I made some friends. I ended up getting half the Gbank which was around 10k gold and a bunch of stuff.

/official end rant.

Without a doubt my best "raid moment" was getting Light of Dawn on my Unholy/Blood DK. Which makes me laugh when Ive seen 90s on transmog runs fail on Defile. A lot of people hated DS, but I loved it - Ultra HC was pretty funny. Press BIG BUTTON on with 1 /2 seconds left on debuff or Hour of Twilight, 2 people aborb the blast. I'd be pretty poor if I gave a pound away for people who missed the rotation on HC.

I levelled a monk till 40 and left it there, haha

Guest Bellexia

Bwahahaah the people who didn't hit that big button on LFR made me lol hard. It was the best idiot check ever.

Petra Jane

Old school I'm afraid, I just love the Hidden Object Games, no particular favourites but any Big Fish titles, though if we are talking Shoot 'em ups, than Unreal Tournament 2004 as the last one I found.

mara13

@ Bellexia and LuRay, I haven't tried WoW yet,as I need to get a comp that can handle it first, but if and when I do, Is there a dictionary I could buy so I can understand what is being said? You two totally lost me there. I did enjoy the read, even if I understood only half of it. ;)

Guest Kris27

I love WoW. I spent way too much time on there, immersed in the fantasy world. It's great cos I feel like I can be myself, cos no-one knows otherwise.

Guest Bellexia

@ Bellexia and LuRay, I haven't tried WoW yet,as I need to get a comp that can handle it first, but if and when I do, Is there a dictionary I could buy so I can understand what is being said? You two totally lost me there. I did enjoy the read, even if I understood only half of it. ;)

The dictionary of wow is wow. :P You basically pick it up while playing.

BTW I had my first solo of a warbringer yesterday :3 On my warlock. It was soooo wonderful.

Guest Alison Mendez

Well lets see. I used to really like WoW but with each expansion it just felt boring.

I'm currently playing Guild Wars 2 which is awesome. Love the music.

The Secret World got pretty repetitive but I like the horror theme.

Playing Minecraft and even own my own small server.

Sometimes EvE Online but it's gotten pretty stale. The last four expansions were all cosmetic and number changes.

Sims 3.

STWOR.

Sometimes I'll play Borderlands 2, Skyrim, or FreeRealms.