• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Rebecca A

Cool Winter Evenings

Guest Rebecca A

Cool Winter Evenings

Everywhere around me,

Things continue,

No matter how it feels to me,

Everyone goes on with their own lives,

Each of us an ant,

Within a galaxy so vast,

With something so large,

You would begin to believe,

It is impossible to fill it up completely,

But with the cool winter air,

And the hue of the city lights,

Reflecting their orange glare off the clouds,

My world could not feel more complete,

As I sit with my whole galaxy,

Wrapped and entwined,

As if predestined,

With someone,

Where I cannot fully explain with words how it feels,

I do know that the galaxy is complete,

My world is full.

- Big thinker that I was, it's fun to look back and see what I was writing about years ago.

-Becca

Guest LilyRose

It's always good to have big thinkers like you and I. I should pull out some of my older poems and post more of which I wrote on here. While the world lives on without us, without us, the world will be meaningless.

Philosophical hugs!
Lily Rose

Guest Rebecca A

yeah, I loved philosophy, read a lot about plato and socrates. love the allegory of the cave.

Guest miss kindheart

At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet. ~Plato

:wub::thumbsup:

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 267 Guests (See full list)

• Cam
    • woailuo123
    • ToniTone
    • Aidan5
    • MaryEllen
    • DeeDee
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

cdresser0
    Newest Member
    cdresser0

1. ErinLaidler
      ErinLaidler
    2. thiccnicc
      thiccnicc
      (18 years old)
    • ToniTone
      Like Jani said, this is pretty typical. Not just in coming out, but life in general. I'm sure many would agree, but I'm just speaking from my own experience.    It's like somedays I feel like a euphoric woman, makeup hair and ensemble is on point, I'm getting lots of compliments and gendered properly, and other days I'm getting mostly misgendered, beard stubble and body hair growing back in giving me dysphoria, and my anxiety telling me why I'm doing this at all.    I had the same experience before coming out publicly. I was going to wait until I hopefully presented more naturally, but I wanted to start dressing out and couldn't contain myself anymore. I'm so glad I did. I'm so much happier to be me now.
    • Aidan5
      Heyo Cam! Welcome. I would be down to be your friend  We share a lot of the same interests. Anyways, hey, hi, hello. 
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Welcome to the family.  Great place to learn and ask just about anything.  
    • Aidan5
      Heyo Salem! Welcome. Man, you are taller than me haha. If you ever have questions, don't be afraid to send me a message, I don't bite haha. Anyways, welcome man.
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I definitely look forward to this but waiting a bit for my outward appearance to be more feminine.  So the picture looks like the name more.  I also think I’m going to wait for a legal name change to have that put on my drivers license too.   
    • NB Adult
      Hey Salem!
    • Cam
      Age:13 Hieght:5'4 Gender: Trans Female (MtF) Interests:Drawing, Eating, Singing, Memes, Hanging out with friends   I really just need some good friends
    • woailuo123
      I am male who loves high heels since young, seeing ladies putting their feet on it, beautify the shape of the feet and leg, it is extremely seducing. One day a thought come into my mind: how about me testing to put it on? Then here it starts my journey with high heels, couldn't resist wearing them every single day, when I am alone, of course. I wear them bathing, I wear them sleeping, and occasionally, I wear them doing housework. And now, I even breakthrough by wearing them out, at night, alone, on the road, or even offroad ( with stones and rocks, it is really hard to walk, I even broke some heels on it).  Does this called crossdresser? And is there anyone like me? Or I am the only one like this?
    • Mistfit7
      I have a consultation with her on Monday. Do you know anyone that has good results from her. The CA office will only take my insurance policy not Texas office. 
    • Salem
      age:13/14 height: 5'7ft gender: Trans male(ftm) Interest: drawing, memes, singing, other stuff  I'm pre-t and hopefully starting gender therapy next year
    • Mahaney
      This is why I wear running shoes. I know I'd have a hell of a time running in heels. If I gotta run I'm gonna run. Safety over style any day.
    • Debra Michelle
      Found out they did put my dad in that nursing home,mom is doing well with the changes and knows he will be taken care of better there.Good thing is his insurance is covering it.He had it set in 1980 planning it out updating it in 1993
    • Mahaney
      I've found that for my 32" waist and my 130-140ish weight not being well endowed thank good a 6 fits me well, and a 7 work well. 5 would be too small, and 8 would be falling off of me inside my pants or leggings.  One of the things I discovered about panties is that they tend to fall down even in pants or leggings. I had never understood why girls were pulling up their pants. That was until I started transitioning almost 5 years and wearing panties. I was like Holy Cow! Being very smooth for a male born female, it was very eye opening. There was a day when I worked a 1/2 of a shift at work with my panties almost in my pant legs. Now I understand, we're not pulling up our pants, but pulling up our underwear in them.  I also wear a nylon pull over bra, which goes by S, M, L, and XL sizes instead of numbers which is helpful.
    • SaraAW
      That is great!  Sounds like you had a pretty good experience too. 
    • Jackie C.
      Fantastic! Congratulations! Promotions all around!   You've also reminded me that I need to get off my butt and attend to that myself once I get my car back from the shop.   Hugs!
  • Upcoming Events