• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Elizabeth1974

Shipmates

Guest Elizabeth1974

Inspired by lily rose

Shipmates

Shipmates a family

together we fight our ship.

Separate and the ship fights us.

Shipmates a family

On the ship we may disagree

On liberty no family is tighter.

Shipmates a family

Brothers and sisters standing together.

Together we will stand tell Davy Jones takes us down.

Shipmates a family

From before Trafalgar and Nelson

Midway and Nimitz

Through today our shipmates bring us through.

Storm or battle it okay your shipmate has your back.

Shipmates a family.

So shipmate know this that intel we meet in Davy's locker

I will stand proud and tall beside you

I will call you my brother or sister and defend you as such.

Shipmates a family.

Thanks there Matey! I am headed for the crow's nest to hide out, so I don't have to row for a while. Giggle. Great poem. Hug. JodyAnn

Guest LilyRose

First of all, I am blushing! I am so red that cherries look pale, hehehe. Thanks so much sweetie! :wub: I am very honored and proud that you wrote this after being inspired by me.

Secondly, we come from all over the place and you accurately describe that. I wish I was in San Diego, lol, much nicer than Indiana. It doesn't matter what our origins are, we are bound together by our fate. Here at Laura's, we love and accept everyone. What a wonderful family we have!

:goodjob: Love the poem too!

Hugs a ton!
Lily Rose

Charlize

Thanks dear. While i was never in the navy my brother served through Vietnam and my father in law was a captain in the merchant marine. I have to think the poem includes all of us in this ship of fools. I'll stay below and cook up some grub as Jody swings aloft in the rigging looking for icebergs. Good thing Lilly and you have a clue about the ships workings. Hopefully we'll find a ship's poet. Oh yes i forgot ....we have. Thanks

Hugs,

Charlie

Guest Rebecca A

We reach through the ages, find commonality, band together and rise up. we are stronger as shipmates then we are apart, just know this continues to be true even after we find our liberation, together we succeed, divided we are conquered. :: hugs :: always good to have people who have your back, knowing they are out there just makes it a little easier knowing there are many people fighting your same battles, you are not alone.

Guest miss kindheart

Nice poem Elizabeth,

<<< hug >>>

:thumbsup:

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 112 Guests (See full list)

• Rorelai
    • MaryEllen
    • Cyndee
    • MaryMary
    • cybreraphael
    • KathyLauren
    • Dinaki
    • Dana Michelle
    • Tori M
    • SaraAW
    • Emily michelle
    • Susan R
    • Carrie
    • VickySGV
    • Jackie C.
    • Ronin82
    • Willow
    • Jani
    • Madison
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Rorelai

1. Freyer
      Freyer
      (49 years old)
    • Cyndee
    • Dinaki
      Thank you for letting know that, for a moment I got very much displeased with the link I said. I shall need to be more cautious next time sending music links. Again, I apologize Dana!
    • Cyndee
      Welcome Rory to trans pulse forums You've taken a great step forward registering and posting your intro here.   I hope you enjoy your time here with us   Hugs   Cyndee
    • KathyLauren
      Here's my new mask:
    • Dana Michelle
      I know. The ad was inserted by YouTube. I was just commenting because I thought the bra was a bit strange.  
    • Dana Michelle
      I don't have a problem with cis actors playing trans characters, but I wish it would be cis women playing trans women, and cis men playing trans men, instead of cis women playing trans men and cis men playing trans women.
    • Dinaki
      The link works for me, it goes directly to Boy George's video titled Yes We Can   I swear, I did  not sent any "funny" pictures
    • Rorelai
      Hi everyone!    My name is Rory, I'm a 21 year old trans girl living in central Pennsylvania. I started my transition socially just over 3 years ago, and I've been on hormones since last October. Jackie Rabbit's YouTube channel brought me here, and I guess I'm looking for a community of other trans folks because since I can't be with my regular support network because of COVID. I have a wonderful group of people that I get to live with when I'm at college, and now that I'm back home there's still a few people outside my family that I still keep in touch with, but they don't always understand everything that's going on with me and my transition. I'll probably put together some other posts in the appropriate forums about my experiences with hrt, passing, and how my sexuality has changed in relation to my gender. This is getting long now, but I look forward to interacting more with the lovely people on this forum 💜
    • Jackie C.
      I have two pairs of those. They're sticky rubber under cloth. I wouldn't wear them to go jogging or anything, but they do OK for keeping the girls "up and forward."   Hugs!
    • Dana Michelle
      When I clicked on that link it showed me an ad first about an "innovative bra" that looked like nothing more than pieces of rubber placed over the nipples.
    • Madison
      Hi, i started T blocker on Jan 14, 2020. I then started <removed> until June 26, 2020. I had my orchiectomy that day. I stopped cassodex the day before ( i was on that <removed> to suppress T) and nothing has been the same since. I am crying easily at like nothing things that are all of a sudden filled with emotional significance. I had some serious deeply embedded emotional "things" breakloose and surface that therapy has been helping to dislodge. Besides that I feel fantastic for the most part. My Boobs seem to have gotten twice as fulll overnight, nipples and areola larger,smoother and softer and more sensitive. And buds just ache like a toothache, not bad but sore and constant. It is incredible to wear cute panties without those ugly things popping out. and I sleep the night through without waking up ten times to pee. I do feel very different, that is for sure.
    • Susan R
      @Courtney. I’m very sorry to read about these difficulties with your facing with each birthday.   This is something my therapist would say to me but here goes... I would try to look at this in a slightly different perspective. You are the essence of ‘Courtney‘.  Courtney was also born into this world yesterday some 46 or 47 years ago. Just because you see a male exterior does not mean you have to forfeit a life without birthdays. Your existence and lack of being able to present ‘as yourself‘ does not mean you have to forever give up the celebration of life that makes you...you! You have as much right as anyone to celebrate Courtney coming into into this world. Someday, if transition becomes possible, you may even have a different kind of celebration for Courtney. Crazier things have happened! 😃   My Best, Susan R🌷    
    • Jani
      No not really!  I felt happy after starting but no fireworks.  As you have found changes do creep up on you and all the things you note will present in your life soon enough.  As to depression, talk to your doctor and get something for it.  There is no need to have this cloud over your life.    Jani  
    • Jani
      Hello Rami and welcome. There are many "older" women here with similar stories to yours so you'll feel comfortable here.  Accepting that you are transgender is big.  I'm glad to hear you are dealing with it now.  I look forward to seeing you around.    Jani
    • Jani
      Thanks for this info.  I sent word to my mother who has a cat.    Jan
  • Upcoming Events