• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Crossdressing Heterosexual Couple

Guest ericc

I've been starting to do more research on myself and my attraction to biological women who identify as the Masculine Gender. I identify as Androgyne / Bigender who is biologicly male, but one of the things that I've noticed is that when I see a picture of a Masculine female, I switch from the Androgyne Gender to the Feminine Gender. Sometimes I fantisize having a future husband (biologicly female) and be being a wife and I feel that when I do fall in love one of these days, I feel like I want to cross-dress. It's hard to explain.

Like I've mentioned before, I'm not attracted to Femininity. So I'm still kind of questioning myself if I'm attracted to Non-op FTMs. I don't like considering females who are Masculine being "Women" or "Girls". When I see a female who is Masculine, I call them in my mind Bois.

I'm not sure if I want to consider myself being a Non-op MTF in the future because I do switch to different Gender traits of myself during the day.

But anyways back to my main question, is there a term for a non-op or Cross-Dressing Heterosexual couple? I would like to do more research on it.

Thanks,

P.S. Please don't get angry with me if I said terms or used some terms wrong, I just started by Gender studies late last year.

Yeah, its called "kinky" lol. No, just being facetious on that one. Don't take that answer seriously.

I dunno, it sounds like you are "exploring" some things with sexuality. And thats a good thing. Its how you know what you actually do want and don't want. And even if it was labeled "kinky", "wierd", "unnatural" (all the kinds of labels you hear hurled at anyone outside the standard models) as long as you hurt no one and aren't hurting yourself go for it. I think it'll be interesting to see where this leads you. How your perceptions and definitions of yourself and your partners changes and matures.

Yeah, its called "kinky" lol. No, just being facetious on that one. Don't take that answer seriously.

I dunno, it sounds like you are "exploring" some things with sexuality. And thats a good thing. Its how you know what you actually do want and don't want. And even if it was labeled "kinky", "wierd", "unnatural" (all the kinds of labels you hear hurled at anyone outside the standard models) as long as you hurt no one and aren't hurting yourself go for it. I think it'll be interesting to see where this leads you. How your perceptions and definitions of yourself and your partners changes and matures.

Yeah. I always like Tomboys ever since I was a kid. I only saw them once in awhile. Durring High School, I had crushes on 4 girls throughout, then I had a crush at college. All 5 of them weren't interetsed in me. So I took some time to try to figure out what my type was. I took a look at all my crushes and noticed that I didn't have anything in common with them but there was something that attracted me. It was femininity. It was Masculine features. It started with eyebrows that wheren't plucked, then tallness, interests in Masculine interests, little things like that. It wasn't until late last year I questioned myself if this was relating to the LGBTQQ spectrum in any way. So I did some tests on myself and my attraction and like I've already mentioned, my gender behavor changes when I see one, I become more feminine. So basicly my research is starting to search around the Transgender / Androgyne / Cross-Dressing parts.

I've been doing research on Female Masculinity for awhile, and I kind of made a list of who would work best for me and what wouldn't. I'm not trying to label for the sake of it or anything, It's just in the matter of my own Gender/attraction studies......so, for example

Butch (Usually Lesbian / sometimes Bisexual / identifies as the sex Women)

Androgyne (Lots of them are on their Masculine side, sometimes where's feminine clothing on special occations, but not all the time; identifies as the sex Women)

Non-Op Transmen (identifies as the male sex and the Masculine gender but didn't go for any kind of Sex change operations)

I'm not sure if there's any Masculine Female who would ever be attracted to me. So I guess that's what I'm kind of worrying. I'm Androgyne / Bigender and I'm biologicly male. But I'm usually on my feminine side when I see them.

So just like you said, I'm still trying to put all the peices of the puzzle together. :)

Question: How do you feel around (apparently) natal males in the lgbt community; knowing that they could likely be trans/androgyne friendly? Or is it keeping the thought that the individuals genitalia is not that of a male that makes the people you select more "acceptable" to you? What if in fact a guy that you knew from those groups -previously believed to be natally male- were revieled to actually be a transitioned FtM? Would that change your attractionability? How and Why so?

Question: How do you feel around (apparently) natal males in the lgbt community; knowing that they could likely be trans/androgyne friendly? Or is it keeping the thought that the individuals genitalia is not that of a male that makes the people you select more "acceptable" to you? What if in fact a guy that you knew from those groups -previously believed to be natally male- were revieled to actually be a transitioned FtM? Would that change your attractionability? How and Why so?

Let's see, It's like this. I'm attracted to the Masculine Gender meaning I'm attracted to Masculinity emotionally. But I'm not attracted to biologic Males or FTM that went through surgery. I'm attracted to Women Biologicly (voice, body, you know) but I am Not Attracted to Femininity at all.

So basicly,

Masculine mentally + Women biologicly = Complete attraction.

It makes more sense to me, female who is masculine then a male who is masculine.

Males are just a biological sex and so is Women,

Masculine and Feminine are Genders mentally.

I hope that explains everything.

I get it.

I just don't get it "not making sense" for a male to be masculine.

Sorry, maybe I worded it wrong. I'm not trying to sound Heterophobic or being discriminating towards Heterosexuals or anything. It's just that, before I questioned to myself what was my true Gender / Sexuality, I noticed how I just didn't fit in to Heteronormality. I couldn't relate to it. It's the same as if somone who was Homosexual or other than Heterosexual: What the mainstream Society shows they don't nessasary agree with and neither do I. That's what makes us all different, we all see things differently, There's nothing wrong with that, right? :) There is No right or wrong, only what we consider or believe what is right to us personally and not everyone is going to agree with just the one opinion or view point.

But anyways, if anyone knows of a term or not even that, links to websites talking about Cross-dressing heterosexual couples or Non-Op MTF & FTM couples, let me know, I really would like to do some research on this. Unfortunatly all I can find is innopropirate sites using MTF as........well.....you know.

But anyways, if anyone knows of a term or not even that, links to websites talking about Cross-dressing heterosexual couples or Non-Op MTF & FTM couples, let me know, I really would like to do some research on this. Unfortunatly all I can find is innopropirate sites using MTF as........well.....you know.

The only term I can think of is "Transvestite couples" but there isn't much of anything on this paticular subject not even on Google.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ericc

I'm not sure if anyone knows any research terms that I can use to find information. I tryed to look under Transvestite Couples but not only were there no real information but it's such an stereotypical term within itself.

I daydream about the a future relationship for myself. I would cross-dress and be a girlfriend figure (because I feel like a feminine women inside when I'm attracted) and a handsome Female who identifies as Masculine would be my Boyfriend.

It's like I'm Heterosexual, but I'm not Masculine attracted to Femininity. I feel when I switch from Androgyne - Feminine (I'm Androgyne / Bigender) I want to cross-dress and become a feminine girl and again I'm attracted to Females biologicly and Masculinity emotionally and mentally.

It's very hard to explain all this! Please don't get angry if I said some terms incorrectly. I've discovered that I was Androgyne / Bigender since late last year and through out my times talking to people online, people would be angry and rude towards be, So please forgive me if I say something incorrectly. I'm just very nervious, very sensitive about this subject so please bare with me.

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey ericc,

We are cut from the same cloth. Nothing attracts me more than to an aggresive woman. I know exactly what you are experiencing. Everyday, I have to cross genders constantly. There are times I must be an alpha male (yuck!!) and times I can be a demure female (YEAH!!). You are not alone in your feelings, I too have the same feelings. Just flow with them. It's OK!!!

bernie

Guest ericc
Hey ericc,

We are cut from the same cloth. Nothing attracts me more than to an aggresive woman. I know exactly what you are experiencing. Everyday, I have to cross genders constantly. There are times I must be an alpha male (yuck!!) and times I can be a demure female (YEAH!!). You are not alone in your feelings, I too have the same feelings. Just flow with them. It's OK!!!

bernie

Defentatly, the only problem is that I can find any information of the type of cross-dressing couple that I wish to be a part of someday. It's like it doesn't exist anywhere on the internet. And I fear that I'll will be single forever if I don't find any existance of information on this.

From my research, I noticed that different Women who are Masculine are attracted to different people. Butch is attracted to other Women, FTMs are men who are either Hetero, Homo or other, Androgyne can have any kind of refference.

I see information on Transgender Couples but nothing on Non-op Trans people or Cross-Dresser couple.

It's hard to get the right information that I need in order to find more information on what I feel and what I like as a life partner.

Plus there's lots of people on the net who critisize me if I said something in what they considered politically incorrect whille I'm just trying to discribe how I feel.

P.S. I noticed that you are from Connecticut too. How about that :)

Guest Irielle

Ericc -

I understand exactly what you are trying to say. I flip flop between genders myself, a lot of it influenced by whomever I am with at the time.

I love women who are athletic and am very attracted to them especially when they have androgyous/masculine bodies. I suppose they could be considered masculine in a sense. I find them incredibly attractive because their physical appearance is a manifestation of how I feel on the inside. By the same token I am also very attracted to genetic guys who appear feminine/androgynous. (I'm bisexual, BTW).

I have had the good fortune to have been intimate with one or two women like that and I notice that although I function physically as a guy (I am a genetic boy) my emotional state is much more feminine. I flip emotionally into very much feminine. I tell them right up front I'm androgyne/bisexual and they haven't known what that means.

After intimacy (I'm trying to be tasteful here and avoid too much information :) ) they always comment that I"m not like any man they have ever known. I think what happens is that their femininity brings out mine. Plus, I imagine myself having a girl's body (if that makes any sense) and that changes things. What goes on is that I do for them what I would want done for me if I were them and had their girl's body. It is a very nice place to be because I am truly both male and female at the same time in a very fundamental way, which I suppose is a real basis for androgynity. Maybe when I am in that place my psyche is making them more male, I'm not sure and will have to contemplate that.

I'm like you - I don't like masculine males. I have zero attraction to them.

I'm not sure how much I'm attracted to fully feminine females but definitely not nearly as much as I am to the athletic/masculine ones.

It does get confusing, doesn't it? I don't know what the terminology might be for all of this and I've decided labels are just tools that aren't very good for this kind of stuff. Maybe you will be able to come up with descriptive terms of your own. As androgynes I think we are very hard to be pinned down and described as a group - even by ourselves.

The best research will come from your heart. You are the expert on yourself. Don't worry, there is someone out there for you. :)

Guest OneOutOfnOne
Defentatly, the only problem is that I can find any information of the type of cross-dressing couple that I wish to be a part of someday. It's like it doesn't exist anywhere on the internet. And I fear that I'll will be single forever if I don't find any existance of information on this.

Contrary to popular belief, not everything that exists is on the internet. No evidence of any of my relationships exists on the internet. And I would have to assume that most couples who are into something different aren't necessarily going to want to advertise that to the entire world. But I'll let you know if I come across anything.

If the fact that no one had ever done something before were enough to discourage people from doing what they want, humans would still be living in caves. It can be difficult to act on your desires, but it can also be more rewarding than anything.

Guest ~Brenda~
Contrary to popular belief, not everything that exists is on the internet. No evidence of any of my relationships exists on the internet. And I would have to assume that most couples who are into something different aren't necessarily going to want to advertise that to the entire world. But I'll let you know if I come across anything.

If the fact that no one had ever done something before were enough to discourage people from doing what they want, humans would still be living in caves. It can be difficult to act on your desires, but it can also be more rewarding than anything.

Dear OneOutOfnOne,

You put it so eloquently!! To ericc and all, never limit yourself to the relationship stereotypes that you see. The sky is the limit! Take heart all, you will not be alone forever!! You will find love.

Ericc, yes I do live in CT, I'm in the book.

bernie