• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ride

Board the train
Through the window
The world passes by

Hearing clickety clack
Saying no, no, no
Don’t, don’t, don’t

Outside,
People laughing, smiling
Why not me?

The miles go by
Further down
I cry

Ask for directions
Am told, they will come
Yet, no where, to be found

Miles have passed
Time has gone
Be aghast

See the light
Relief is here
The end is near

Note the name
Womanhood Express
Be not ashamed

Rejoice
For the station
Is here

Disembark
Towards the light
The end is here

Born again
Smile
Home at last

No more fight
Found Peace
In the Light

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Guest Brenda Hailey

Wonderful uplifting poem.

I have been working on my first poem but it is taking me forever to finish, its harder than I imagined ,but I like what I have so far.

Your last two verses are the stuff my dreams are made of. :wub:

Thank you for posting

Brenda Hailey.

Guest Jennifer T

May that peace be with you from this moment and into all time.

Beautiful poem.

Thank you, my friend.^

:blush::D:blush:

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Guest miss kindheart

And the light was good ^_^

Just like your poem :thumbsup:

:ThanxSmiley:

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 220 Guests (See full list)

• Katharina
    • KathyLauren
    • Jackie C.
    • MiraM
    • Debra Michelle
    • Liam E.
    • Cyndee
    • Willow
    • Markjvp
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Jeff
    Newest Member
    Jeff

1. -Kandy
      -Kandy
      (30 years old)
    2. Cecilia
      Cecilia
      (59 years old)
    3. Grahamgraham
      Grahamgraham
    4. Kiera
      Kiera
    5. Ulfra_Wolfe
      Ulfra_Wolfe
      (35 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      Yeah, I had about a year of peace before they took my off HRT for surgery. There's probably something up with your T-levels. Your endo will take care of it if it doesn't settle down on its own.   Hugs!
    • KathyLauren
      Good for you for doing this!  Public speaking, though it can be terrifying, is a great confidence-builder.  ANd sharing your experiences will help others on their journeys.  Way to go!
    • DeeDee
      My one superpower is being able to calm babies down enough to go to sleep. Though it has always worked better on other people's than my own. 🥰 I do not miss projectile vomiting and green diarrhoea though! Congratulations on becoming a big sister Emily, and for finding a decent therapist to help explain things to your parents.
    • Debra Michelle
      Didn't turn something down yesterday,get to speak out at a local monologue with 11 other post op trans women.An employee of mine told a couple of her friend whom are organizing this about me and asked if I would do this.Looked them in the eye and told them yes.I want to tell my story which is an open book on my life even during my transition and when I had my GCS in January.They were happy I didn't turn this down.Told the news to my mom and 4 brothers and husband,they plan on going to it.Friends found out too,they told me I am doing the right thing and will help out other trans women that are struggling needing help and encouragement.Found out 3 of my friends whom are now post op trans women are doing it too.I am so excited about this and not looking back.Glad I get to let it out in a good way.First meeting is next week meeting the other 8 that are going to be in it and this is going to happen in June.
    • Cyndee
      my coffee is sloshing and spilling reading this    Arousal happens, even post op, I feel it at times, it's actually a good thing and not a problem for me, more like in internal warmth.    When I still had the "boys" as Kathy eludes to, it was at least a year of HRT to have calm        
    • DeeDee
      "American components, Russian components... All made in Taiwan!", such a great throwaway line - I loved that film!
    • KathyLauren
      It could be that your T is up a bit.  Your labs will show if that is the case, and no doubt your doctor will make the necessary adjustment.   I had similar symptoms lately.  I suspect that my T is up a bit.  My doctor still hasn't quite gotten my levels stabilized after I switched anti-androgens last year.  (Off spiro, onto cyproterone.)  I don't care, though, because in two weeks, the "boys" will be in the hospital incinerator.
    • ToniTone
      So for most of going 11 months on feminizing hrt, my levels of arousal have simmered down. This has been a welcome effect. I've still been able to get aroused when desirable, but it pretty much stopped happening spontaneously (such as in the morning)...    But for about a week now, I've been getting aroused more spontaneously, including mornings. In a bad way, like it's kinda making me anxious. Is this normal? Should I be concerned about my hormone levels? Getting my quarterly labs done in a month. 
    • Cyndee
      It's a small world Kathy, what a neat story.    Going to be a nice sunny day here.    C    
    • ToniTone
      Thank you girls 💖
    • KathyLauren
      I had a surprise blast from the past last night.  A musician that I played in a band with 25 years ago found me on a Facebook page for patients of my GRS surgeon.  Yes, she transitioned, too, in the past 25 years.  We have some serious catching up to do.   It looks like it will be a sunny day.  Not that it's going to melt anything.  We had another ice storm yesterday.  I had to wear crampons to take the garbage out this morning, and they were barely scratching the surface.  Ugh!  I suppose it will all be gone by June 😠
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🌷   Happy birthday Graham Graham!🎂 Happy birthday Kiera!🎂 Happy birthday Cecilia!🎂 Happy birthday Ulfra_Wolf!🎂 Happy birthday -Kandy!🎂 Hope you have a beautiful day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Debra Michelle
      Seeing my cousins Andrea and Jamie this week,visiting for a couple weeks.Did have to show them the results from my GCS and did notice I am finally happy as a post op MTF.Even mentioned it to me and told them it's true.They have always remembered I had a bad life as male and have treated me like one of the girls since the day I came out and transitioned to become the true self I am now.Did get an offer to speak in a local monologue in June with 11 other post op transwomen yesterday and did say yes to it.I want to tell my story which is an open book of my life.
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Wow you look fabulous girl!  Love it!  
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Good Morning All! I received my third surgery recommendation letter yesterday afternoon and I am so excited that I have everything I need to proceed.  I plan to call the surgeons office today to ask when I should be sending this info to them.   I continue to push myself with being out in public as Shawna and have had some anxiety with it but I am overcoming my fears.  I have said anxiety as I am basically adding my wig and running an electric razor over my face after I leave work to go to my appointments so to say its not the best presentation is an understatement.  My therapist swears to me with my el-natural face that I look like I already have foundation on and my eye brows penciled in nicely so I am trusting he is not just trying to be nice as he has said this a few times now.  I have not applied my own makeup as of yet at all.  I still see a "Duck Dynasty" beard on myself.  LOL OK maybe that not exactly that scruffy but I see it and it bothers me to no end. Half day for me and a therapy session at 2pm.  Yea! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  
  • Upcoming Events