• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest SouthernBelle

Selected Works 1

Guest SouthernBelle

I'm trans, so my poetry is too. Even when it's not about our shared affliction.

----------------------

Warm Feelings

----------------------

Confined, so subdued,

It does soothe and consume

My solitude...

Bright rhythms foretold

And the dark and the light

Thus is my night

-------------------------

The Color Perfect

-------------------------

My heart is heavy

Here I wait

For rise to come

It's just so late

I had an inkling

Trickling

Dripping

Drowning me in bed

A woeful, tearful

Cheerless Chaucer

Laying,

Hanging head

So tired, I

Ignore it, though

So wet it is--

My bed

So dropping,

Tinkling,

Flowing,

Drowning

Banging,

Hanging head

The cavalcade

My hopeless, senseless daze

---------------

Last Night

-------------

A shade so incidental fades across these savage eyes as the incremental giggles bind the night inside this mind

------------------

And Tonight

----------------

Smothered in soothing touch at the crest of near divination | Four hands | Two souls | This vivid sensation

----------

Kaitlen

---------

Kissing

Angels

Incites

Tender

Love's

Every

Nuance

-----

Into

-----

An ocean swirls above my head

As fortune falls before me

Immersed, I fall into the gap

As clouds surround around me

A lightning storm bursts through my chest

And I can barely see

I whisper,

'Come with me!'

Guest miss kindheart

It is a beautiful and unique

thanks for sharing Belle

<<< hug >>>

:wub: vanna

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)

• Dinaki
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Becoming Jordan
    • Confusedconfusedconfused
    • SL
    • RunValRun
    • Katharina
    • Bri2020
    • Sara_Leighanne
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sam S
    Newest Member
    Sam S

No users celebrating today
    • Dinaki
      ...and another song called Je Veux
    • Dinaki
      I am listenning at ZAZ   Les Passants
    • Teri Anne
      Playing in a band is wonderful but has its issues.
    • Bri2020
      Anyone know whether facial electrolysis is a qualified medical expense for transgender people for tax purposes?  If i'm going to spend 10s of thousands I am hoping to at least find a tax break
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
      Hi Cris31, My wife and I have been married for over 40 years. I’ve wanted to be female for 70 years. I’ve cross dressed since age 6 but was never able or ready to accept myself as transgender until a few years ago. My wife tolerates my feminine side and I believe quietly accepts me.   I’m not on HRT and I don’t plan on having surgery. As of now, I’ll live out my life the way I am.   I’m sorry your wife feels the way she. Life is still good    Hugs Sandra
    •  Kylie
      @Shay Thank you so much! ❤️
    • Emily michelle
      My wife also mentioned becoming a dental hygienist which I don’t see a problem with I’m just scared because wrenching is all I know. I do agree with her I should look into doing something else I just don’t know what lol. I have time I just need to start looking and figure out what I would enjoy. I’m kind of burnt out on being a mechanic and that was pretty much my fault because my way of coping before was drowning myself in work and now I’m at a point I don’t enjoy it.
    • Cris31
    • KymmieL
      My wife has known of my preference in underwear. She has told me she was surprised when we got married that she never found tighty whitys or boxers in the wash. She says she was shocked the first time she saw me in a thong.   For the longest time she and I for that matter thought I was just a crossdresser. I finally put two and two together about 3 yrs ago. Hey idiot you aren't a crossdresser you are a girl. It was last Halloween when she first saw me dressed.First time for me going out dressed too.  OH, god. the blow up that happened. WWIII has nothing on this.   Kymmie 
    • Confusedconfusedconfused
      Definitely know what you mean by imposter syndrome. I woke up feeling very unsure, and I'm sure I will feel that way for some time. But I put on three of my mom's sports bras (temporarily), pants from my male best friend, a t shirt, and I stood in the mirror like a guy with my hands in my pockets. I felt really good looking and confident. I'm taking it one day at a time for the future, but it feels I've finally unlocked the first step of *something*. 
    • Bri2020
      I've heard that from so many transgender people, once they start transitioning, their depression lifts considerably.  I'm happy for you Willow!
    • Bri2020
      Good morning all. Hope everyone's weekend was good.  I was busy exploring more feminine things. Had a lot of firsts: Got my nails done with my daughter. Just a very light pink with topcoat.  One could easily miss it. lol. I don't have any length to my nails. I have to keep them short for teaching massage therapy.  I also got my ears pierced! It was kind of intimidating because the only places open for that are tattoo parlors. My daughter went in for her first tat and my wife for a consult so I went in for my piercing with them. Out walks the huge bald completely tatted up guy and I have to admit I was a bit self conscious but turns out his best friend was Michael and is now Michelle so he was super sweet.  Then I come out and this woman is trying to get her 7 year old to be brave and says 'Look sweety, she just got hers done and aren't they pretty?"  Great experience.  If you're in Northern VA area and need a trans friendly place I recommend "The Body Gallery".  Today is my first electrolysis appointment too.  I've been busy . 
    • Shay
      I love you positive attitude Willow... I've always felt people react in either of 2 ways to difficult news - they either get BITTER or BETTER and you definitely are in the BETTER category - and that leads to growth... BITTER leads to swirling downward and that is sad..
    • KathyLauren
      Most of us were in denial for years, decades even.  I guess it's understandable if our spouses have been too.  It makes it all the more special when they 'get it' quickly when we do come out.
    • lauraincolumbia
      Those Captcha things are annoying.   Click on the traffic light.  Do they only mean the light part? Or the casing thing around the light? Or the post that holds it?  Is the crosswalk light considered a traffic light?  Its for pedestrians not cars. Click on the fire hyrdrant.  Does it want every box checked that has any fragment of the fire hydrant?     Unfortunately, robots have gotten too good at answering the other types of Captchas that are easier.   It does make me wonder what the next generation will be like.  Is it going to be so hard that most humans can't answer them????
  • Upcoming Events