• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest SouthernBelle

Selected Works 2

Guest SouthernBelle

---------------

I Love You

---------------

My longing breaks my heart so hard

I don't know where to go

I love

I love

I love you

No seeds of mine were sown

In anguish, I now hang my head

I wish it wasn't so

I love

I love

I love you

Where did our us just go?

I miss

I miss
I miss

I miss

Our nights--

My heart in tow

I love

I love

I love you

Where did your passion go?

--------------------

Writers' Block

------------------

Something simple sounds so sweet

Such sounds astound us like such treats

I try and write and try, repeat

But something simple sounds so sweet

------------------

My Religion

----------------

Live, love, and let it happen

No hate

No fear

I keep my world clear

No hate

No fate

Don't reciprocate

No God to say no

Yes, no

No hate for the pain

It keeps me sane

I'm a big mayn

If you got a problem

You're the one to blame

I'm just say'n

-------------------------

Protruding Points

----------------------

A question raised to bury me

As eyes that spy my sanity

Compel and, well, admonish me

To sell a tale that I can't see

I trend with grin in sending sin

I do not wait

I do not give

I live

Forever more, I live

I don my shield, sword, helm, and, shiv

I live

Forever more, I live

A spell from hell, this wanton witch

That aims to claim flame, shaming me

A beast--a blunt, un-blotted pregnant dog--

Now shudders at sights set on she

Of need, protruding points now swing

-----------

Haiku 3

----------

I sit alone with

Many friends, as my life turns

Before my visage

-----------

Haiku 1

----------

As I rage tonight,
Whispers, so sudden, betray
My greatest wishes
---------------------------
Two lines of poetry
------------------------
This clenched fist upon my swollen heart
Blows candles before fires start
------------------
For A Friend
----------------
I cannot blame the night
For wrongs it did not right
I only wish I'd known
I couldn't help him home
His cyst is his
He fights alone

Guest miss kindheart

So many thoughts Scattered together

I had to read it over a few times

Relax and take your time

Poetry should not be rushed

Or crowded

:wub: vanna

Guest SouthernBelle

Or rather 2. I posted 2 like that. I think... Either way, just read each section as an indiviual poem, all written at different times of my life. These are a select few of the ones that I'm proud of

Guest SouthernBelle

Not sure why, but a post is missing. Let me try this again. Vanna, you seem to be mistaken. This is not one, single poem. It is a collection of several that I have written over the years. I posted, I believe, 2 like this. You definitely commented on the other one. Try reading it again, taking into account that every time there is a new title, you are reading a completely different poem. That would explain why there are different thoughts, scattered. Different poems have different thoughts...

Can't hellp but be offended by such negative criticism, either way.

Guest LizMarie

Hi Belle!

I'm not commenting here about the poetry, just using a public post to let you know that you are unable to receive further private messages. You may want to check your PM inbox and delete some of the older ones. I was trying to send you a PM with some information that I thought you might find useful since we are both living in Houston.

If you decide you are interested in some useful trans related information about Houston, send me a PM and I can send you what I was going to send earlier.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 114 Guests (See full list)

• Dinaki
    • Cyndee
    • Tessa
    • Rosalina101011
    • Mary Jane
    • SaraAW
    • Rorelai
    • MaryMary
    • RunValRun
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    aggam

1. AB
      AB
      (23 years old)
    2. DemiBeth
      DemiBeth
    3. eieio55
      eieio55
      (60 years old)
    4. HannahMarie
      HannahMarie
      (30 years old)
    5. Jennylynn
      Jennylynn
      (43 years old)
    • Dinaki
      I just noticed few minutes ago that I got promoted (my member's badge) to Beryllium Member (whatever that means) 🥳 So champagne to everyone ladies and gents, Get This Party Started  
    • Dinaki
      You are indeed sensitive dear @Mary Jane, your writing is sweet and profound.
    • Dinaki
      I thank you kindly dear Sara.
    • Jackie C.
      It's so pretty! You deserve it!   Hugs!
    • Dinaki
      Are you not allowed to change your birth certificate in court dear @Carrie? Are you post op?    ( I am sorry, I don't know how it works in America or even in Australia)   In Athens, after my surgery in 1978, the Greek court changed it and they even gave me the appropriate ID card.
    • SaraAW
      It's lovely Dina and sorry to hear about the passing of your mom. Hugs.
    • Mary Jane
      I don't really know what to say just following what i feel, this world is so broken and we've also broken our selves up like the black people and white people thing yet everything can be fixed in days if we didn't act like we have different amounts of power im only 16 yet i already know some types of people and i know which types i meet the most the ones that are mean and the ones that's invisible even to me but i know their there. money seems to rule the world, and it seems like to survive you have to be at least a little mean.   yet people that are good, people that are enduring all the bad the world throws at them and are staying good are stronger than any mean/bad person because its so much harder to be good to be actually kind, to give people multiple chances, to keep taking the bad and not letting it turn you bad. im crying as i type this because this world is really just so broken but im still staying strong.   this world really needs more people who will try to make it better there's not enough people trying and im not just saying try to prevent earth from being physically destroyed im also saying fixing the already broken pieces of earth plus try to inspire other people to make the world better
    • Dinaki
      I just ordered from me to me with love Dina, a Joan Rivers bee from Etsy.   I shall wear the brooch every day on the right side of my clothing, remembering my sweet mama. My darling mama always protected me and the bee will do the same, my beloved mammy will be with me. The bee will protect me. R.I P mama, I lost her three years ago. 
    • Jackie C.
      No, I think I'd be suspicious too. Trust, but verify.   I hope you can get everything all worked out.   Hugs!
    • Shay
      thank you - been brushing more than ever and using clear on my nails, dark red on my toes and even added a couple toe rings
    • Carrie
      I started a new job a couple of days ago.At the end of the day I received a text telling me if I did not give them my personal information they would cancel my shift today. This is the second job they have sent me to this year where all my personal information went missing. I ended up speaking to the team leader on the phone she claimed it had never happened to anyone else except me.  I pointed out that it had happened to me twice.  Is this incompetence or discrimination. Unfortunately when I applied for the job with this agency I was required to give them a copy of my birth certificate.  Which still has my old gender on it. I do not know if I am being paranoid or not. Frustrated Carrie 
    • KathyLauren
      Hi, Aggam.  Welcome!   Like your therapist, I can't tell you if you are transgender or not.  I can tell you that dysphoria does not go away, and it tends to get more severe the longer it goes untreated.  Since your therapist is not experienced with gender issues you might want to ask her for a referral to someone who is.   Some cross-dressers do not consider themselves to be transgender; many do.  Sometimes, people's understanding of themselves changes over time.  I know one lady who initially considered herself "only" a cross-dresser.  Then she considered herself a transgender cross-dresser.  Then she considered herself to be gender-fluid.  Now, she considers herself to be bi-gender.  She has told me that there may be more changes ahead as she gets to know herself better.  It is a journey of discovery, and who you are is for you alone to decide.   At 33, you are far from old.  I figured out who I was at age 61 and started transitioning at 62.  Now, at 65, I am happy with who I am.  I don't recommend leaving it as long as I did, but age is not a barrier.   Regards, Kathy
    • Jennifer T
      Western - Aquarius Celtic - Cat Chinese - Snake
    • KymmieL
      When I was getting fitted for my prosthetic breasts. The lady doing it asked if I wanted to do breast augmentation. She was telling me that it is not a one time good deal. you have to have maintenance on them every couple years. So I had though using product from your own body would be better.   Kymmie 
    • Susan R
      My BA doc called it “Fat Grafting” using a liposuction technique but I’m sure there are other names for it..who knows. My doctor prefers doing this procedure over man made implants but I checked with my insurance and it turns out that my trans care benefits only allow for silicon or saline breast implants which is a much less expensive procedure. Oh well, it’s better than nothing.   Susan R🌷
  • Upcoming Events