• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Do You Wear To Sleep

Guest x-sophia-x

Guest SilverDragon

I used to wear a big tee shirt, or a small tee shirt, with panties. Sometimes tights (love the feeling) with the tee. A bra too.

Too bad I can't anymore. Besides, I never slept the entire night because I was afraid of being woken up and found out. I would wake up at like 12 and change.

Good times

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• EVAN_DESU

• Cyndee

Guest Natalie Foster

I wear a lot of tights (I am a tight freak). I have for years and years. I like fuzzy pajamas too (When I don't wear tights). It just depends I guess. In the winter it's 5 days out of 7 with tights (the cloth type), in the summer it's much less.

• 2 weeks later...

I love wearing pantyhose. I wear them during the day when I can and always to bed (Sheer Energy Active Support). The tightness and sensation of my legs gliding against each other, the sheets, my wife's legs is amazing. I love seeing my painted toes through my hose and sometimes I borrow one of my wife's cotton nightgowns.

Sienna

• 8 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

I have been sleeping in panties and camisoles for years now, however lately I have bought a really nice Chemise from Farr West (Made in USA, how rare is that now ?).

Peace

Cindy -

Guest Elizabeth K

I got to thinking on the 'original' thread:

Just asking, would some of you CD at night time trying to go to sleep or would you just avoid it and stick to when you're awake.

I crossdressed for 50 plus years, and then discovered I had gender dysphoria to the point of being trans. I was offered and decided to accept transitioning and in fact am now living full time. So my experience seems to span the whole spectrum.

BUT

I so remember my crossdresing days.

YES - express your femininity! Night is a great time to do it. You do not have to be in some scratchy 'babydolls' nighty - use a woman's cotton sleep shirt for everynight wear - and slip into a satiny night gown once in a while when you feel especally feminine. This works better for the wife, if you happen to be married to a semi-acceting woman. Also - if you are still not out to your wife, most women will accept that you like those big cotton night gowns - because some guys just do like the freedom of them over jammies - or the warmth of them compared to sleeing nude.

I got away with sleeing in night shirts that for three marriages (don't ask).

Another thing - if you are totally gaga over CDing, and your wife allows it, keep your toes painted. Just minimize their exposure so to help her mental state. HA!

BUT AGAIN

Everyone is forgetting this - prearation for sleeping - MOISTURIZE your skin, put that wrinkle prevention serum on your eyelids and under, and prep you body with lotions - before gettin' under the covers - just as a beautiful woman does. If your wife is sensitive to this, work with her on scents she might like. Vanilla or fruit aromas may work better for her than womanly perfume scents on you...

And finally - keep yourself groomed and keep your clothes, accessories, and lotions/potions neat and orderly - just so. Proper and delicate useage of what you have and wear is part of the package. Be feminine in you actions at night. So good...

Married or single, young or old, try 'CDing' at night - this really helps your mental state.

OH ... and...

Dream good dreams...

Lizzy

Guest sarah f

Right now it is just panties and a T-shirt. I spotted some really comfortable jammies last night at JC Penny. They are silky smooth on the inside. I might just buy them. Now just wondering what the wife will do if I buy them and wear them to bed? Will she give me the look of disapproval or just ask me to take them off? Hey maybe it can start a conversation about my transitioning. That would be good.

Guest sarah f

Uggghhhh

Right now I am wearing the coffee I just spilled all over my night shirt!

OOOOPS

lizzy

Oh Lizzy please be careful because you don't want to burn the girls.

Just asking, would some of you CD at night time trying to go to sleep or would you just avoid it and stick to when your awake.

I love sleeping in something girly. My favorite is a leotard but I'll wear a teddy any night I can.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cdcrazy

I usually wear panties and a cami top or T-shirt but in summer often sleep naked. If my wife is away I wear a pink silk (pure) nightdress. She doesn't object to panties but isn't happy about the nightie for some reason.

Guest Melanie N

Okay, this is something I love. I have a wonderful silk feel polyester night gown that is mid thigh length...I show it in my profile. I also love camisole sleep tops and the cute flannel bottoms of women's sleep wear. All this being said, nothing is better than freshly smoothed skin on sheets...I am a nothing is better sleeper!

Guest cdcrazy

My wife got back from London tonight so I thought I would be back to the cami top and briefs. Anyway, she was in a good mood and just before we went to bed she handed me a package labled "Fig Leaves" and inside was a lovely shortie night dress. On the outside it is deep blue satin and on the inside it is light blue satin. Sort of double skirted with a common neckline and probably is reversible. Feels good. Wonder what got into her? Perhaps its more of a cami and less of a nightdress. Who cares - I like it.

Guest Emily Ray

Last week I bought myself a set of tinkerbell pj's and Mickey Mouse pj's and I love them both I switch every night. I have an electric blanket so they are warm enough in the noth country. I really want to buy myself something satin or silk, but I will wait until I have my own place.

Huggs

Emily

Guest PauletteX

I always wear a nightgown to bed. There are many days when I can't CD because the kids are home, but I can always wear something feminine to sleep. It is always something to look forward to!

PauletteX

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlterSabrina

A large T-shirt and boxers, but last summer when I had the place for my own I got myself a nice short satin nightie and matching panties. I just love the touch of satin and someday I might end up buying some satin sheets to cover me :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest XSarahX

You girls are all so lucky!! I don't have my own bra OR panties!! I have to 'borrow' them from my family.

(no one knows yet, keep it a secret yeah? ;))

But yeah I usually wear some of my sisters panties (permanently repossessed by me :)) to bed. Might go hunting for some of these nighties you are all talking about :) apparently they feel pretty good.

xxx

XsarahX, You can always pop into a Target Store and pick panties in packs at pretty

reasonable prices, but for bras it would be wise to take some courage and have a proper

fitting, which in the long run could save money rather than the expensive trial and error

system that so many of us have tried in the beginning

Patricia :) :)

Guest kimberly c

Just asking, would some of you CD at night time trying to go to sleep or would you just avoid it and stick to when your awake.

Always panties and a long nightgown!!

Love Kim