• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

sharing a song

Guest Faith gibson

• Forum Moderator

I would not at all be sorry for your lovely voice. It is yours,true and the song is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs,

Charlize

You have nothing to apologize for, Girl. :friends:

It is a beautiful song sung by a beautiful person. ;)

Keep up the wonderful work.

Thank you for sharing with all of us, Faith.

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

Faith

I heartily agree. what a beautiful song. I totally agree with Charlize and Joann. This is a beautifully sung and I have listened twice to the lyrics you sing Faith. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us Faith. Kathy

• Admin

Faith, I've loved Gordon Lightfoot and his songs for 40 years or more, and seen him in concert at least 10 times. I love this song, and your version does it, and Gordon, great credit. It's lovely. Thank you for sharing it.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Faith,

Oh dear, you have a lovely voice. That was so beautiful, it made me cry. :) I will have to tell Alex, and Jennifer, so they can listen as well. :thumbsup: I have no talent with instruments, but I do sing rather well, just not as well as you. You are amazingly talented, and such a beautiful voice, such feeling. :) Alex knows how to record our voices, and so I might try to share a song sometime soon. Thank you so much for your wonderful song, it really brings out ones emotions. :)

hugs,

Stephanie

Guest ravenhawwk

Hi Faith,

Thanks for sharing :) I enjoyed listening to the song... and it brought tears to my eyes... and I agree with everyone that you have a lovely voice... full of such emotion... :thumbsup:

Alex

• 1 month later...

some of the plosives are a little jarring - i don't suppose you use a pop filter? if you don't, using one would help minimise that :)

other than that, your voice itself is really lovely and soothing :D you have very good voice control too. i often wish my voice was a bit deeper and smoother like yours haha, but no such luck. i hope you keep singing :D