• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Halloween

Guest Kenna Dixon

Guest ZombieDracula

Halloween is my favorite holiday but I'm not sure what I'm wearing this year. Last year I was originally going to be a witch, but ended up just wearing a cute dress I own instead. I'm probably not going out ON Halloween, or to any party, but I like dressing up anyway.

My cat will be a "vampire cat" though. Already bought her a small cape :)

• Forum Moderator

I am probably not going out either but I am working on an outfit.

I have a drawing to do - a witch - so I have resurrected my Goth outfit idea. I just need to finish with a lace choker I am working on. If I get sorted in reasonable time I'll post pics here.

(It will be not before time as I first started with this about 2 years ago lol)

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

I'm probably noy going to be with anyone who knows me and will still be on this trip. You have made me think though and it would be fun to find some way to change my appearance a bit. Maybe i should be Mr. Clean. Nah nobody who doesn't know me would understand. I'll keep my eyes open. San Francisco should provide some ideas.... That's it..... an old hippie chick. (myself)

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest LizMarie

I won't be doing Halloween this year. My facial hair removal session is the day before so my face will likely still be rather swollen and I'll still be using ice packs and ibuprofen on the first day afterwards. :) But your costume looks grand, Kenna! :)

Guest Faith gibson

Hi Kenna,

I really love that gown. I purchased one similar but really don't have anyplace to wear it as of yet.

The community where I work is putting on a haunted house this year and it's supposed to be kind of scary. So no princesses etc. I have an amazing troll costume that, in the dark, is really quite frightful. The mask is truly a work of art and weighs a ton. I think I will volunteer myself for the haunted house and see if I can have some fun being spooky!

Faith

• Admin

I have several black outfits, and some ultra black wigs. Coupled with a very light ivory foundation, charcoal colored eye shadow on the whole eyelid and red red lipstick, not quite vampiress or zombie, but fun. I decorate my porch and front yard, and we have a lot of kids from a nearby church where the First Mass of All Saints Day takes place at 6PM and parents change their kids into costumes at the church. Not cheap, but fun.

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad we aren't too close or there would be two old bats at the party.

Your looking like a lovely bat though.

Hugs,

Charlize