• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello

Guest Nathaniel Darling

Guest Nathaniel Darling
looked it up in a file - Shizuru_Tomoe_2tn.jpg

liz

UPDATE - My Otome - its yuri genre anime - with a love interest between Natsuki & Shizuru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_sbcavBQTs...feature=related

Hehe, yeah. :3 I've seen posters and stuff for that show before. ^^

Dearest Nathan!! (and James too!)

I am so glad that you are here!!! Welcome!! You are already well into your paths of your true gender identity realization!!! Your relationship with each other is obviously very supportive and contstructive for one another. Please be patient, and do not hate your reflection!! Simply work steadily torwards your goals!! You will arrive. Who you want to be and what you were born is a burden we all share and all know!! You are with people who care, love, and understand you!!

Sally, Lizzy, MaryEllen, Zabrak, Mia, DonnaJean, Michelle.Butterfly, and a whole lot of other people are the wisest, most reassuring, and supportive people you could ever meet!! We are all here for you.

You are now safely home!!!

Welcome my dear,

xox

bernie

Aw, thank you so much hon. You're very kind. Thats why I sought this place out, to try and learn to like what I see in the mirror. You are all very wonderful and amazing people, and with your help one day I can be at least somewhat comfortable in my skin. :]

Guest Tyler^^

My neighbor has heterocromia. Both his eyes are a deep crimson...It's so cool! Oh, manners >.< Welcome to the site. I myself am still new (Made my account a few weeks ago), But I am finding this a great site. Oh, and nice drawing! I dabble in art as well ^^

Guest Nathaniel Darling
My neighbor has heterocromia. Both his eyes are a deep crimson...It's so cool! Oh, manners >.< Welcome to the site. I myself am still new (Made my account a few weeks ago), But I am finding this a great site. Oh, and nice drawing! I dabble in art as well ^^

Oh wow! I've never seen a person with crimson eyes before! Thats amazing! ^^ It's nice to meet other new people. Thanks for the welcome, and right back at you. :3

My avatar is a sort of joint effort - I made a rather poor drawing, one of my first efforts in Illustrator and posted it as my Avatar.

A few days later I recieved a Pm from my son, Zabrak (that is a long story - but it makes me feel good so he goes along) and he had taken my drawing and made a number of improvements while keeping what he called my ,Sally Style'.

It was so sweet of him that I may never change it!

See the difference! (I'm a photographer not a painter!)

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Nathaniel Darling
My avatar is a sort of joint effort - I made a rather poor drawing, one of my first efforts in Illustrator and posted it as my Avatar.

A few days later I recieved a Pm from my son, Zabrak (that is a long story - but it makes me feel good so he goes along) and he had taken my drawing and made a number of improvements while keeping what he called my ,Sally Style'.

It was so sweet of him that I may never change it!

See the difference! (I'm a photographer not a painter!)

Love ya,

Sally

Oh wow, it's quite lovely! ^^ How kind of him. :3

I'm the opposite, I dabble in photography but I'm a painter not a photographer. (I'm not so great with a camera. xDDD)

Welcome ^_^ I hope u enjoy it here.

Thank you very much! And I am. ^_^

Guest Nathaniel Darling
wow this is a long thread...

how about i just say 'Welcome!' and leave it at that for now

eh um here goes...

Welcome!

Haha, thank you dear. ^^