• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What happens to the frenulum? (Kinda graphic question)

Guest alexaz

Hi all

​After reading all of this and trying to decipher it and putting it together with everything else I have researched and heard from others I have come to the conclusion that.

A: Everyone is different. Each person has areas that work for them and areas that don't. This is nature.

B: Surgery like everything else is never the same. Even by the same DR. Every cut, every stitch, nerve bundles etc. are placed here one time and a fraction of an inch there the next.

​We are not machines and Drs aren't either. Yes the technique may be the same but placement, and results can be varied.

​Not to say that there is a drastic difference usually but small ones of course

Also, Im sure that results may vary depending on your internal makeup, desires and expectations. (your mileage may vary )

What one person wants,expects and gets might be what another fears. I like strawberry ice cream but someone else might be allergic to it. I feel pleasure here but it hurts someone else there.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Alexaz