• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Silicone Hip Enhancers

Guest Astrosmurf

Guest Astrosmurf

thinking of buying a set of silicone hip enhancers.

Not the kind that go into pockets in specially designed underwear, but the kind that sit against your hips and the sides of upper thighs, held in place with boy shorts or cycling shorts or something, naturally adhesive.

Not foam pads, they're made of silicone.

Anyone else use these? If so, do you love them? Ever had any problems with them?

• Admin

I had a set of them demonstrated on me once at a convention, and while OK, they were going to be too hot and did not do much that could be seen by other people.

• Forum Moderator

I have an old pair somewhere but you'll quickly find that without a panty designed to hold them you are feeling like the hunch bottom of New Zealand. The silicone is heavy especially if big enough to do some good. It is also hot as Vicky mentioned which makes for perspiration and landslides that can be embarrassing. I always wore mine with the specially made panty that was quite expensive. I thought it made my backside look pretty good. I'm so much comfortable without the padding now and the envy of my girlfriends for my slimness. Give it a try if you like. it gave me a good bit of confidence at first and made it easier to move around the world with a bottom that was "more feminine"

Hugs,

Charlize

Hi,

I have the kind that fit into pockets in a specially made panty (I'm wearing them right now, as a matter of fact, I love how they make my short shorts look). But I can't really say anything about what you're describing. They're not always the most convenient (sometimes they require a slight adjustment to keep them in the right place for me) but I really have absolutely NO backside (even for my genetic gender), I'm cursed with legs that end in a torso, and so I have a strong desire to fill in the space down there. I actually have a selection of different padded panties for this reason, I don't think I'd feel comfortable without them.

Maybe with time I will be where you're at, Charlize, but for now ...

Hugs,

Courtney

Guest Astrosmurf

Oh no, 'the hunch bottom of New Zealand' is already my nickname! :mellow:

Thanks, I never thought about weight and heat, but it's the confidence thing for me too so don't mind putting up with a bit of discomfort if it's a good result. Hopefully no landslides!

Cheers all :)