• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Take a little trip with me on Jody's Journey; if you care? If you dare!

Off we roared into the night on the hairyest, scaryest, adrenaline rush, thrill ride since the old days of splitting lanes on my 750 Norton Commando!!!

Hug. JodyAnn

Hey Sister!

You can't leave us hangin' like this! :angry:

What color was it? Was it a fastback, a sportster, a John Player Special?

This lack of data is simply unacceptable!<giggle>

Huggs, :wub:

Joann

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlize

• Ravin

• VickySGV

• Cyndee

Off we roared into the night on the hairyest, scaryest, adrenaline rush, thrill ride since the old days of splitting lanes on my 750 Norton Commando!!!

Hug. JodyAnn

Hey Sister!

You can't leave us hangin' like this! :angry:

What color was it? Was it a fastback, a sportster, a John Player Special?

This lack of data is simply unacceptable!<giggle>

Joann

Mister Wizard, Mister Wizard? Fire up the wayback machine. Um... 1977... No wait, 8. It coming clear... Wait for it... Yeh, there in the crystal ball is old what's his name, Mr BucksDown. Joint in one hand, beer in the other, zz top fuzz face and hair down his back, haggling for a derelict 1970 Cammando California? Cast off behind an old gas station. It was low mileage, but a sorry steed. Later research was sketchy. A USA only offering, from the chopper fad. Worn, torn wonky high back seat and funky bars that crossed low ape hangers with beach bars. Blue cafe flat botton fiberglass tank and black frame, bald tires, those big ugly cigar mufflers and a chain so rusted and kinked it was self adjusting. I knew there was a fast Norton under there somewhere.

I thoroughly stoned the guy and got for a song! $475 I think. It cranked though I rode it home on one cylinder, the other was dead as a rock. Trashed the seat and drowned it in fuel oil, carb cleaner and Udoit car wash. Many quarters later, hey that's better, even the other cylinder sort of woke up.

Behind closed doors she got undressed right to the skinny. The metrics and whitworths hit the shop floor, everything else to the bench or trashcan. She sat naked on a milk crate, backbone, lump and swing. About a month of deep cleaning, lubes, adjustments and TLC. No wonder it ran on one, the previous owner may have been able to spell Amal and Lucus, but not much more.

(I know, you asked make, model year. I reply shop manual. Sorry, but she did become my sweetheart!) I sweated and dreamed of stealthing Bonnevilles in the weeds. Giggle.

End to end, you say? Well what filled the barrel besides the seat and tyres... Oh, torn old accordion boots, everything from the headclamp up. The wonky front pegs, bent bashed fenders and lights, of course those bulbous mufflers. Other small bits that didn't make the play.

This girl's make up? Pretty silver painted frame and arm. Glass tank Kareemed to thward cracking, dolled in blaze orange with gold pinstripes, matching new flat steel rear fender too. A new chrome Bates single peg lighted the way off newly messaged legs with sexy, 1971up dust caps, tightened and trued spokes up shod with sticky new Avons. Her hiney showed nicely with the aluminum bullet light, streamlined so if we had to part ways in the fight, I wouldn't tear them off sliding off the back. Nice Avon there too and a shiney new o-ring roller chain.

I caressed her from new short narrowed pullbacks, with one tucked looking glass atop 4" dogbone risers, the reworked VDO. factory clock worked nicely. All new cables to all points, cleaned and tuned concentrics with K&Ns got rid of the bulky airbox. A nice new cell on the reworked tray, fine strand leads and a reworked midset to get my feet in where they belonged.

Her beating heart was fine, tweeked with new Blue Streak point set. 8mm solid core Mallory silicone leads and boots, capping Accell Yellow Jacket sparkies. The cleaned of bluing, polished chrome headpipes were capped with chrome slashcut shorty Cherrybombs. All up and ready to rumble as the UPS truck rolled up. Off with the cardboard box, opened to find my new custom NewEngland Specialties seat.

Let's go find a dogfight cause this ones a slicer! Eating Honda 750s, Triumphs and BSAs at will. The new Z1 Kaws gave me a battle, always waxed me on the straights, knee down on the twisties, it became my game.

My worst? Off of Gun Lake I was laughing at my favorite Z1 opponent, I had just clipped him on the inside of a blind curve, straddling my skins on the centerline, knee down, face in the lane, I almost chewed a chrome Ford pick up bumper. I stood up straight, missed his mirror, lauched thr tarmac, Kawey got by me as I sniffed the pine trees, thank God for a full face bucket! I shot edge gravel, nicked him five bends up and collected my fresh free beer at the bar.

I'm a genuine adrenaline junkie hot iron jockey. I come by it honestly and earnestly. The cat with nine lives, maybe now I've nine more. We've both lost count on how many are left. I'm glad I'm a more sensible woman with things to live for.

I sold my darling to a nitromethane hill climber, so she may have been just getting warmed up.

I love you Joann but my finger is getting text trauma. So please Dear, don't ask me about my 1975 850 Norton I aquired when I hopped probation in Michigan and landed in Arizona.

That's the last detail just for you Honey, right down to the dirt under the fingernails. I love bench racing it's so much safer. Hug. JodyAnn

You should see my new tat. It's an eye popper! Four hours I didn't notice sore little Gidget. She wasn't barking as loud as my right shoulder.

More later I gotta run. Hot tea with ginger and whipping cream, a hot shower maintenance and a date with Mr Stiffy.

A girl's gotta do...

• Forum Moderator

With that description of racing to get the next one free i'm even more glad you got to that meeting. I have a friend from the rooms who went down to Bangkok and got a new sobriety date. If you want a scooter i've got a 67 vespa 2 cycle bored out to 175 cc. Problem is you've got to lean way forward to keep the front wheel down. The other problem is the total lack of respect from cars. They want you off the road regardless of your speed. You just don't look big and mean like when your on a bigger bike. Drivers in this country have trouble sharing the road. I've been thinking of getting an open carry permit and strapping a shotgun across my back. Then i can sweetly ride my yellow little wasp down to town in a nice skirt without being run off the road. If the swelling goes down it will be a pencil skirt.

Hugs,

Charlize

Well, it has been a hoot sharing Jody's adventures, and reminiscing.

My motorbike adventures were not nearly as wild, but my last crash on a little junky dirt bike almost earned me an instant orchie from the tie wire holding the seat on.

Charlize, I really was ready to carry on my bicycle, but the gun weight was just too much, but on a scooter...Seriously tho, as a post DUI dry drunk I was very angry with some drivers, enough to challenge a few, but they wisely sped off.

Jody, I like the idea of 9 new lives, let's hope we don't need em. You behave, and get home safe.

With that description of racing to get the next one free i'm even more glad you got to that meeting. I have a friend from the rooms who went down to Bangkok and got a new sobriety date. If you want a scooter i've got a 67 vespa 2 cycle bored out to 175 cc. Problem is you've got to lean way forward to keep the front wheel down. The other problem is the total lack of respect from cars. They want you off the road regardless of your speed. You just don't look big and mean like when your on a bigger bike. Drivers in this country have trouble sharing the road. I've been thinking of getting an open carry permit and strapping a shotgun across my back. Then i can sweetly ride my yellow little wasp down to town in a nice skirt without being run off the road. If the swelling goes down it will be a pencil skirt.

Hugs,

Charlize

I would give my left nu... Oh wait I don't have one... For that Vespa. Alway a day late and a noogie short. Sigh...

Well our favorite bad girl just came back from complications doctor visit. Very sore wagina (Thai pronunciation). I confessed my sins, while we dilated me. When they peeled me off the ceiling, I'm all ok, just swollen. I could only hold 4" down from 6". For two days only four is required. Thank God, Stiffie you brute!

Doctor quote: "Jody, no more motorcycles for one month. No bicycle for one month. No swimming for one month. Walking 3km too soon, only walk slowly 2km until next week. Be nice to you." Amen Doctor!!!

Bow, with fingers pointing up! Jody

Guest KerryUK

My God, Jody, I've just managed to catch up. If they put you in a box, it would be like one of those cartoons - it would be bouncing around with dent marks appearing all over. Riding pillion on a motorbike IN BANGKOK , a new tattoo, jeez, I couldn't have done all of that so soon after my op. Now, listen to the doctor and take care of yourself.

Hugs

Kerry

My God, Jody, I've just managed to catch up. If they put you in a box, it would be like one of those cartoons - it would be bouncing around with dent marks appearing all over. Riding pillion on a motorbike IN BANGKOK , a new tattoo, jeez, I couldn't have done all of that so soon after my op. Now, listen to the doctor and take care of yourself.

Hugs

Kerry

Yes Ma'am, little BeBe and I are lounging on the bed today. I'm knocking back a few... Cup of noodles, tea and cream, box of cherries. Trust me I have no worlds to conquer. Well, until tonight.

If I get my batteries recharged, a few minor issues and maybe an AA meeting. I sure slowed down after dusting the ceiling plaster from my fingernails. If not, broccoli Jody.

OMG, Girls!

We are not a "card", we are the whole deck! Less a few. At least I am.

Thank you for the roaring laughs. It's a long week, with local Pride going on, and the usual chronic insomnia.

I wont mention my '73 850 Commando, JodyAnn.

I would so love to see you in your pencil skirt with the shotgun on your back riding your beautiful Vespa, Charlize.

It is indeed a beauty.

Joann

• Forum Moderator

You had better start being a good girl JodyAnn! Take a taxi to your meeting. I made my first RT one last night. I can't imagine riding any kind of bike now. Yesterday i drove for the first time but bikes? Yeoooo.

I love both of my machines but gave them up when my drinking got so bad i was constantly shaking. I couldn't ride a straight line on the bike i was licensed to race before things got bad. When i went off the road on a easy bike ride with a friend i set the motor bikes to the side and that's where they sit. I always cheated with the Vespa as it was rebuilt in Vietnam and i discovered i couldn't register it. Oops. I'd just move tags from my other beast, a 60's BMW R50. It actually does command a bit of respect on the road. It needs a trip to a shop and some new tires. I'd love to put on some hot leathers and give the boys a treat. Something about a classic bike that gets their respect and a chick driving, better yet.

Watch a little TV with your feet up!

Hugs,

Charlize

I'm going to what may be my last Thailand doctor visit this morning. I so need it. Up on the awkward stirrups, the menacing looking acrylic speculum, though wielded effortlessly and painlessly by the man I am forever indebted too. The acrylic staff to impale me. Such mixed emotions.

I've let my thread slide down the board. I bump it now because it's not finished even if my audience has waned. So much has and is happening in my new most life changing event. Right on it's heals a new equally great event budding my return.

I'm in exhilaration, I'm in love, I'm in trepidation. JodyAnn hops the pond to her new life, soon to terrorize the whole of the North American continent.

So many bits, so many short stories, pictures that I must post from home. Happy journeys until then. Bow. JodyAnn

• Forum Moderator

It's good to hear your experiences Jody. A time you will long remember. Homecoming may well be a bit of an anticlimax but it will be anything but dull!

Take care :)

Tracy x

Can't wait to have you back on North American soil again, Girl. :friends:

Joann

Me too! My new vagina is a gorgeous flower. Now I just want to be in my own bed for a week with good old American DRUGS!!! HUG, please hold me up I have been walking for Kilometers. JodyAnn

I'm in exhilaration, I'm in love, I'm in trepidation. JodyAnn hops the pond to her new life, soon to terrorize the whole of the North American continent.

So many bits, so many short stories, pictures that I must post from home. Happy journeys until then. Bow. JodyAnn

So the solution for having Cupid find you, is GCS?

Joann

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP! I'll take a minute to add a few bits, before I WRITE THE GRAND FINALE CLOSE! Giggle.

Warning: Bangkok Thailand is very addicting, The sights, the sounds, the people, the chaotic peaceful life pace, the love of the people reciprocated. Oh I could just go on and on...

There are about twenty variations of traffic control signals, but there are no stoplights as per USA. There are no crosswalks or safety zones so you be brave, you are on your own kids!

If the cabby asks where you are from, then does not put the flag down showing 35 Thai Bahts on the meter, get out as quickly as possible, you are headed for an expensive joy ride. I had that one pulled on me. I stiffed the guy straight up! I'm mean like that.

I started to learn the language, just simple sentences and greetings. I bought a keyboard that has English and Thai dual keys. I have not started to learn to read and write just yet. I learned my Thai money and the conversions to USD. Do we get the hint that Madame JodyAnn will be returning to Bangkok. Bonus points if you guessed correctly.

Jody on the fly as usual, so this is the end of this installment. Love you all Kop Kun Ka. Bow JodyAnn

Bless you Jody and thanks very much for your updates - informative and often hilarious. I shall miss them.

Hugs

Kerry x

You have given me faith to continue, I will tell you more of the saga soon.