• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmm90806

I fill i don't belong on earth?

jmm90806

Hello I am write this to who ever that will be my friend? I am male to female I wish I had a lot of friends that care about me. I used to have friends but now they do not want nothing to do with me I have no mom or dad. I don't know why i am hear​. I am trying to do the best I can. A little about me ​I am handicap I use a wheelchair and I been wear diapers all my life due to a car accent at age 2. I wish I had people I could see and would want see me.

MaryEllen

Hello jmm,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. :) You'll find you have a lot of friends here that care about you. You may be physically handicapped but your spirit is free to be what ever you want to be. I know the written word on a page is not the same thing as real life interaction but it is better than nothing. Please keep posting your thoughts and feel free to ask questions. We want to know about you. We care.

MaryEllen :)

Charlize

Welcome to Laura's Jmm.

hopefully you will find some friends and can share and read here.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Kenna Dixon

I don't know why i am hear​.

Welcome to Laura's Playground, where you have instantly made a lot of friends - people who love you and care about you as a person. Sometimes all it takes is reaching out and asking for help.

As far as knowing why you're here is concerned, who among us knows the answer to that question? I'm 74 and no closer to understanding the big picture than you are. All of us do our best with what we're given, and in the end we're sometimes surprised to learn we've made a positive impact on others without even realizing it.

You came here to find something you need. Do you realize that you also have something important to give? Once you start sharing more of your story, it will affect and perhaps even inspire someone else.

Guest Raya

Hi JMM, and welcome to the playground!

Lots of friends here

Hoping to see you around

Carolyn Marie

Welcome to the Playground, JMM. I hope you can find the answers to some of your questions here. We are here for you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)

• Zoey4Trix
    • SL
    • Jandi
    • RunValRun
    • Jani
    • MomTGDaughter
    • lewlew
    • JamesM
    • MaryMary
    • KathyLauren
    • MaryEllen
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Adelaide
    Newest Member
    Adelaide

No users celebrating today
    • Jani
      Yes our hair tends to grow dependent upon a number of factors including our genetic makeup.  Here are the stages of growth.   Anagen is the active growth phase of hair follicles during which the root of the hair is dividing rapidly, adding to the hair shaft. During this phase the hair grows about 1 cm every 28 days. Scalp hair stays in this active phase of growth for 2–7 years; this period is genetically determined.   The catagen phase is a short transition stage that occurs at the end of the anagen phase. It signals the end of the active growth of a hair. The hair detaches from its blood supply during the catagen phase. This phase lasts for about two to three weeks while a club hair is formed.   The telogen phase is the resting phase of the hair follicle. When the body is subjected to extreme stress, as much as 70 percent of hair can prematurely enter the telogen phase and begin to fall, causing a noticeable loss of hair. This condition is called telogen effluvium.
    • Jani
      @KathyLauren That is so nice that you can effectively communicate about what you love and that people respond.   Keep going!   With the storm running up the East coast we had a period of high winds and rain in the early evening.  Lights in the house flickered a few times but it seemed we were safe.  But at 8pm the winds kicked up again and power went out!  I decided against lighting candles and went to bed at 9pm.  At 11:30 it was still dark, although the moon was full and it was very bright outside.  As it had been close to 4 hours I was concerned about my refrigerator.     I got dressed and went out to the garage to connect and fire up the generator.  I pulled it out and connected the underground cable to the house.  Thankfully it still had some gas in the tank.  I went out to buy more fuel, but it was already 12:30am and I didn't know how extensive the outage was.  Thankfully I saw the streetlight was on about a quarter mile from the house and I was able to find fuel at a local station that is 24hour.      After topping off the tank I sat in my car to cool off and listen to the radio.  About 1:30 I saw a power company truck pass by looking at the overhead cables.  I went to bed and awoke at 5am to see the power had been restored.  Great!  I went out to the garage in my night shirt to turn off the generator.  We don't generally loss power in the summer but the winds were really strong.  Thank goodness for the power crews!!  
    • Jani
      Kylie I hope it all went well and you are resting comfortably when you read this.  We'll all thinking of you.   Hugs, Jani
    • Jani
      Wonderful News Emily!!  I hope it works out for you and you find your new passion!
    • Jani
      Hello Rory and welcome!  Take you time to sort out who you are.  In the meantime, please join in.   Jani
    • Jani
      Hello HollyNoel and welcome!  Jackie's site has been very interesting, she's so positive.  Great news about seeing a therapist.  As to makeup, try to experiment and remember less is more!  Please join in the conversation!! Jani
    • Jani
      Its looking much better now.  
    • Jani
      In regard to "Secret 'o Life" isn't it amazing how some songs really hit the point and speak to us in a deep manner?   I've always loved the positive message in "Shower the People". 
    • AcanOfBeans
      Here's how it looks today. Im bruised cause I scratch in my sleep and haven't found a way to stop that aside from taking like 4 benadryl before bed and putting on a bunch of hydrocortisone. Luckily my scars don't itch because I have nerve damage and can't feel them.
    • AcanOfBeans
      I've been taking benadryl but it's only helped for about 2 hours before I'm itchy again. I got stuff to take an oatmeal bath and that had helped a bit as well as piling on hydrocortisone whenever it starts to feel itchy. I'm assuming I'm allergic to one of the flowers cause I know I have no issue with mineral oil (I use scalp oil and that's the main ingredient). It seems like the hives are starting to go away little by little, the other day was the worst with it but now it's calming down a bit. The doctors here are useless so I'm just gonna continue with home treatment.
    • Jani
      Oh Yes!  The places we will go!   Having a sense of humor is the only way to deal with this.  Otherwise we'd go insane!! Jani
    • Jani
      Carla I so sorry to read this but at least your family seems to have escaped major injury.  You are right about how to handle a home invasion.  I am a compulsive door locker, always have been.  Living in a rural area where I cannot see the houses next door I am careful.  But you never know.  Its been a strange year for sure!    Hugs, Jani 
    • KathyLauren
      Wonder of wonders, the second rowboat from England docked today.  I now have my official Gender Recognition Certificate.  It only took 84 days! 🙄  Onward with the Brits and my birth certificate...   And somewhere between here and Ottawa is a snail with covid, carrying my application to update my citizenship records.  Which, if it ever goes through, will allow me to get a proper passport.  So I can go to all the places I can't go to because of travel restrictions.   It's a good thing I have a sense of humour about this stuff, because I'd have to cry if I didn't.
    • Cyndee
      OMG Carla, this is so sad to read. The violence it's seemingly increasing everywhere, people are starting to loose it. I am glad nobody was seriously hurt or killed in this incident and that your family will recover, I am glad the man was arrested, that is not always the case. 2020 is turning out to be so weird, unsettling, and unpredictable. Be vigilant, be careful, be aware.   Hugs   Cyndee
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Overalls Bear, When I go to the store and see the women's clothing section, I often look with yearning. You are definitely not alone.   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
  • Upcoming Events