• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I fill i don't belong on earth?

jmm90806

Hello I am write this to who ever that will be my friend? I am male to female I wish I had a lot of friends that care about me. I used to have friends but now they do not want nothing to do with me I have no mom or dad. I don't know why i am hear​. I am trying to do the best I can. A little about me ​I am handicap I use a wheelchair and I been wear diapers all my life due to a car accent at age 2. I wish I had people I could see and would want see me.

• Root Admin

Hello jmm,

Welcome to Laura's Playground. :) You'll find you have a lot of friends here that care about you. You may be physically handicapped but your spirit is free to be what ever you want to be. I know the written word on a page is not the same thing as real life interaction but it is better than nothing. Please keep posting your thoughts and feel free to ask questions. We want to know about you. We care.

MaryEllen :)

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Laura's Jmm.

hopefully you will find some friends and can share and read here.

Hugs,

Charlize

Guest Kenna Dixon

I don't know why i am hear​.

Welcome to Laura's Playground, where you have instantly made a lot of friends - people who love you and care about you as a person. Sometimes all it takes is reaching out and asking for help.

As far as knowing why you're here is concerned, who among us knows the answer to that question? I'm 74 and no closer to understanding the big picture than you are. All of us do our best with what we're given, and in the end we're sometimes surprised to learn we've made a positive impact on others without even realizing it.

You came here to find something you need. Do you realize that you also have something important to give? Once you start sharing more of your story, it will affect and perhaps even inspire someone else.

• Root Admin
Carolyn Marie

Welcome to the Playground, JMM. I hope you can find the answers to some of your questions here. We are here for you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)

• RunValRun
    • Petra Jane
    • ElizabethStar
    • Emily michelle
    • DragonflyGirl
    • MargieK
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

MargieK
    Newest Member
    MargieK

1. liamorwilliam
      liamorwilliam
    2. Mybuttlost
      Mybuttlost
    • Emily michelle
      Bernie I can only imagine how hard it would be to hear those words that she may not be able to carry on in your transition. I hope that everything will work out you are a very strong woman.   My wife has told her sister about me yesterday afternoon. I guess she said my wife is a lesbian now. I don’t think it really hit her till just then. She made a comment I guess I’m a lesbian now, and she didn’t seem very happy about that so that has me worried now. Up until then my wife has been very supportive.
    • ElizabethStar
      Congratulations Kymmie!
    • ElizabethStar
      This is so...I don't know the word..subjective maybe? Some little changes can seem a whole lot bigger than they are. When I started growing my nails,she was OK. When I started painting them, it was OK, when I inevitably painted them pink...it was the end of the world.   You CAN make this journey. You've made it this far.
    • Berni
      Thankyou @HollyNoel for your reply. I too try very hard to ignore the haters ... which is why I was so surprised at my sudden reaction. It seems they seep in a little no matter how hard I try. Maybe some of your confidence will rub off onto me.
    • Berni
      That must be hard for you being misgendered by someone you love. I haven't dared broach the subject of pronouns yet ,,, and I feel now it is further away than ever. 
    • Berni
      My goodness, yes, it is so hard at times. I hope everything worked out with your wife. And, indeed, I try to show my love for her every day. Thankyou for the reply @KayC
    • Berni
      This is such a simple, but excellent idea. I know I have thought and felt this all along ... and have monitored many transpartners forums and read books written by the partner ... but maybe I haven't been as explicit with her.   Regarding holding me back, she has made it clear that she doesn't want to stop me ... however, she isn't sure she wants to come along with me on this journey. Which is hard because I'm not sure Id have the strength to walk this path alone.   I'm sorry to hear you are alone. You must be very strong to hold it all together alone.
    • MargieK
      Hi,    I joined this group in hopes to get some answers and help.   For reasons I don't want to go delve deeply into, but I will specify it was out of concern for his safety I was checking my sons (15yo) text messages.   He has been speaking to a number of his friends with regards to being transgender and has asked to be referred to as She/Her. I will still use the he/him pronouns as he has not had this conversation with us so for now he is still our son. He has had a very diverse friendship group for the past 3 years and we have always been supportive of his friends and have had open conversations with him about this.    I will say it comes as a shock that he is talking to his friends about being Trans as there have been no signs that he is questioning his gender. I guess my question is, should there have been signs? Is there something that we have missed or overlooked?    How do we make him feel comfortable enough to talk to us about this?    Thank you       
    • Berni
      Thankyou @Shay for your ever so kind words. I, like you, have been trying to slowly change so as to not upset the boat. I thought it was working ... I guess I may have moved a little too quickly lately. Its so hard to hold this all  inside sometimes when your heart is singing with joy.
    • Berni
      Thankyou for the support @miichii
    • Emily michelle
      Congrats Kymmie! I’m so happy for you.
    • Petra Jane
      Yes, it makes sense, thank you for checking.   I've just checked on my android phone and the same effect is there too. SO, it seems that for the time being, when using a phone to view the forums, you need to hold your phone in landscape mode, not portrait mode.     PORTRAIT:     LANDSCAPE:
    • RhondaS
      No experience with child wanting to dress in a non-typical way, but we noticed our son was gay just about as soon as he developed a personality. 
    • Rowan.
      I'll bite   Django Reinhardt - I'm pretty sure he actually invented lead guitar. Mark Ribot - Played with Tom Waits on Rain Dogs, Real Gone and I think a couple of other albums. David Rawlings - Gillian Welch's partner. Slash - The guy in the hat from Guns and Roses. Me - I added my self, nit because I'm conceited, rather I was asked this question one while busking. A stranger came up and sat down beside me and asked me who my favorite guitar player was. I gave him the old side-eye, smiled and said "I am". He just laughed... in a good way. Then he told me a random story involving walking barefoot and fear of coyotes.
    • Heathick
      OMG, So awesome, I'm so happy for you!!!! That must feel amazing!!!
  • Upcoming Events