• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My new Christmas experiment. Giggle

Thanks for the info. Wow that's way out of my price range. The cheapest I found was $65. It might be lots of fun but I don't have a partner to tease and pleasure me.

"Oh look, Jody's dancing again. It's a wonder she doesn't snap her back! She doesn't even realise the music has stopped, the little tart!"

I only gamble on cheap tries. Like the five dollars I spent for booby bouncer in bra vibrators. Four dollars for nipple toys. See I'm a cheap date. Those haven't arrived yet.

I spent twenty for the vibrating strapless...ah...well you know what they are. I wanted to see if I had any dexterity down there. Fine, I like both ends. I can't write my name with it. Giggle. Some of those are ridiculously expensive.

Ten for the friendly phallus in nornal small human size. It gives my poor overworked dilator a break. He's dumb though and makes me do all the work.

I may have shot my toy budget for at least the first quarter of this year. You can keep sending me ideas to research. I will report my findings if anyone gets interested. Thanks and Happy Motoring. Giggle. Hug. JodyAnn

Guest KerryUK

Jody, something just occurred to me which I felt was worthy of note:-

When my surgeon saw me at 4 months post op, he said that it can take upwards of a year or more for everything to settle down, down there. So something which doesn't necessarily 'work' at the moment, may do in 6 months time. So don't give up on the things you've tried already, come back to them at some point in the future as they may be much better.

Just a thought.

Kerry x

• Admin

That has been my experience Kerry

When my surgeon saw me at 4 months post op, he said that it can take upwards of a year or more for everything to settle down, down there. So something which doesn't necessarily 'work' at the moment, may do in 6 months time. So don't give up on the things you've tried already, come back to them at some point in the future as they may be much better.

That has been my experience Kerry. At 8 months I was still mildly swollen in some areas and sensations were blahhh, but by a full year, it was actually much more sensate, in the nice ways.

Jody, something just occurred to me which I felt was worthy of note:-

Just a thought.

Kerry x

In the mean time I can make a modern art hanging mobile of all my illustrious tries. Giggle.

I understand what Vicky speaks about and I have been playing more carefully. If I start to dilate and she runs away with me, we get a little torrid. I get very tender for a day or so. Then there are no urges with doing my maintenance steps. I dutifully place him in, tell him to be nice and sit quiet. Then I watch the dust collect on the ceiling.

I hope in a year I'm back to the full grand finally fireworks show.

I hope this isn't too personal. But I love how a very soft artist brush feels on my button. Wow! I could paint a portrait of my little Miss Business for hours. Soft and slow. My very best friend laughs at my adventures, then she just says "Jody, you're incorrigible!" Well maybe? Hug. JodyAnn

Guest KerryUK

I get very tender for a day or so.

Me too Jody, but the tenderness seems to be getting less and for less time too.

...........then she just says "Jody, you're incorrigible!"

I say that all the time about you Jody - you honestly are and you bring much laughter and smiles with it.

Kerry x

I get very tender for a day or so.

Me too Jody, but the tenderness seems to be getting less and for less time too.

...........then she just says "Jody, you're incorrigible!"

I say that all the time about you Jody - you honestly are and you bring much laughter and smiles with it.

Kerry x

Ok, so I looked the word incorrigible up on Meriam Webster. I love all the definitions, they are so me!

Then I looked up a reference to JodyAnn. They didn't have a picture so maybe it wasn't me. The definitions only said bawdy, gaudy, haughty and naughty???

Maybe I could be reformed if I were made a stand up comedian teaching regular people about the lighter side of gender variations. Oh well, I always missed my callings. Hug. JodyAnn

• Forum Moderator

I think your experiments and your openness in sharing are a bit naughty but your sense of humor makes them wonderful as well. I love the idea of a toy mobile. Mmmmmm is that artist in me kicking in again. I've got some toys from fem dom days.............

Hugs,

Charlize

Oh my, oh my. This is making me blush. You girls really are so naughty.

Kerry x

Don't worry, we'll get you up to speed. Then corrupt you. Then we'll pick you up Friday night for a girl's night out. We will own the town! Giggle

• 2 weeks later...

Eeeeek, I only just found this again. Sorry Jody, you must think me very rude.

Kerry x

Nope! Giggle. I have suspended testing to let my body heal and everyone's sides to recover from my silliness.

All the China toys came to my mailbox. The booby Jigglers were anticlimactic. My girls didn't dance like the video. Maybe more like a rib cage rattler.

I haven't tried the girl electrocution breast enhancers yet. Maybe I've temporarily lost my frisky mood.

Obsurdity often strikes me so you're destined to be in the comedy loop. Hug. JodyAnn

WOW! I just got a brain storm!

I've not been eating very healthy this past week so maybe pounds are coming. The booby jigglers were not a promising success. I hate to waste them though...

What if I taped them to the bottom of my hiney cheeks, do you think that would give me the bubble butt I always wanted?

Hmm... It's winter time?.. I know, I can tell them the back of my dress is just shivering. Giggle. Oh Jody what next?

Guest KerryUK

My dear Jody,

I can't stop smiling. You really do have one of the most amazing imaginative minds I've ever come across and we love you for it. God bless you.

Kerry x

My dear Jody,

I can't stop smiling. You really do have one of the most amazing imaginative minds I've ever come across and we love you for it. God bless you.

Kerry x

Could it have been the too much LSD I did as a kid? I stopped expanding my mind just before it ran out my ears!?!?

In my free time today I was looking at squat exercises on UTube. Those might be more effective. Hmm... Bums that look like pink pumpkins... I'm in!!!

I would make a video myself, but I'm afraid I may squat down and all the jiggler batteries might pop out and roll across the floor. How embarrassing is that!!! Hug. JodyAnn

Guest KerryUK
I would make a video myself, but I'm afraid I may squat down and all the jiggler batteries might pop out and roll across the floor. How embarrassing is that!!! Hug. JodyAnn

Well, you could send it to the battery company and they could make a commercial out of it - :harhar::D.

Kerry x