• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

An update of my post-op adventure

I'm 2 months post-op. All is going well so far. I'm getting used to all the things I have to do in a day ;)

It's a part of my routine now. It's a time for me to relax.

The more it cure the more I see the work that Dr. Brassard did. It's... amazing. He did such a great job, lol

So far everything is very functional :) lol There's things I never thought would be working compared to a ciswoman and that are. Don't ask me why but it is.

There's part of my relation with this part of my body that were not easy before. But now everything is great. It's almost a spiritual experience sometimes to discover certain feelings and sensations... anyway I just wanted to share this with you ;)

Guest AllisonRae

So happy for you!

Hoping to be approaching GRS next year at this time and reading experiences like yours are so inspiring. I can not wait!

Hugs

Allie

• Admin

It is going to be another 12 to 14 months before all of the healing, nerve re-mapping, swelling, sensation and the like reach their pretty much final form. I know this from talking to a number of "posties" on line who are Brassard girls as well as my own "surgery sisters" from Dr. Bowers. My own healing did indeed take that long, but it was a matter of something new and better every day. I can't fully explain it, but that is how it was. There may be a few "down days" in the mix here, but they will be over quickly and you will remember them as signs that you can survive and go forward in your finally complete and authentic pathway of life.

• Forum Moderator

Nice to read this morning :)

C -

And it only gets better

Better???? o.O It's already very intense

Well yes and it can get very addicting. My gynecologist told me that she thought three hours of continuous sex may not be healthy. Giggle. Now I limited to an hour to an hour and a half.

Well yes and it can get very addicting. My gynecologist told me that she thought three hours of continuous sex may not be healthy. Giggle. Now I limited to an hour to an hour and a half.

lol, I can see it becoming addicting. I surely prefer now far better then before, like 100x better. :D I'm only at the very beginning so it's scary :P

lol, I can see it becoming addicting. I surely prefer now far better then before, like 100x better. :D I'm only at the very beginning so it's scary :P

Welcome to female.

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad it is going so well for you Soliloque. Sounds like your having a blast. Must admit feeling a bit jealous but i am happy for my sister!

Hugs,

Charlize