• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Finally underdressed for a while day

CLOKC

Yesterday I took a leap of faith and wore a bra and panties under my clothes for the whole day from when I got out of the shower until I changed to go to bed. It was amazing and wish I could do it everyday but I don't have very many shirts that will disguise my bras. My wife is slowly accepting my underdressing but don't want to over do it and push her away. My god I wish I had one of my matching bra/panty sets on right now but don't want her to come home and feel like "again?". Just curious for those out there where it took their spouses a while to adjust, how long did it take?  I have been crossdressing on and off with lingerie since I was 8 years old and confessed to my wife 3 years ago. She did not take it well so I tried to stop but it just keeps coming back. This last time I brought it up she changed her mind and told me that she will get used to it and it is going to be ok because she loves me and wants me to be happy.  My god I love her and hope someday she and I can go lingerie shopping together or make love while we are both wearing lingerie. That would be amazing. Anyways I am rambling. Any thoughts on how I slow I should take this?  I would do it every day if I could!

please let me know your thoughts. 

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Laura's.  

I would advise to go no faster than you and your wife can take in and absorb.  Any faster may cause stress on both parties part.  Ask me how I know this... :>)

Jani  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

My experience is a little different as I did not start by underdressing. I started gradually with wearing increasingly more feminine clothes. This was interspersed with outings to places some distance away where I could wear things fully female. It is only fairly recently that I have taken to wear female underwear (particularly a bra to give the appearance of breasts) most of the time. I started with things like skinny jeans and close fitting T shirts etc. I know my partner is not too impressed and would prefer my dress to be male but it is generally taken as acceptable.

Tracy