• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Happy Birthday's

Timber Wolf

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday sleepysam!?

Happy birthday MSKI1998!?

Happy birthday Arcis27!?

Hope you have a great day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timber Wolf

• BrandiBri

• Jani

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday James,?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday Jillian StJames!?

Happy birthday Trisha!?

Happy birthday jetfromtumblr!?

Happy birthday aura willow hazel!?

Hope you have a beautiful day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday Lucas!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday Suddenlyjessica1981!?

Hope you have a terrific day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday Spencer!?

Happy birthday ErinLeach!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday JamesM!?

Happy birthday Tara.S!?

Happy birthday Ashlee!?

Happy birthday AlainaFox24!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Happy Birthday Ashlee !

I hope your birthday is full of joy and laughter,

Hugs

C

@Ashlee

Happy birthday to all our pre-Labor Day birthday people - just because qwe are so generous - you can have a 3 day weekend LOL

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,?

Happy birthday Astrid!?

Happy birthday PiperTheSniper!?

Happy birthday Sally!?

Happy birthday Luna!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,?

Happy birthday hazhezreen!?

Happy birthday reavennevermore!?

Happy birthday Rennae!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🌄

Happy birthday ricki4678!🎂

Happy birthday Donnie_1961!🎂

Happy birthday TinaW!🎂

Happy birthday Raine Nicole Allison!🎂

Happy birthday Dawn!🎂

Happy birthday Jake!🎂

Happy birthday Jaison!🎂

Hope you have a Super day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone🐀

Happy birthday Mantori!🎂

Happy birthday Jamie'd!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🦄

Happy birthday Mia Marie!🎂

Happy birthday Alexis_Renee!🎂

Happy birthday Thegirlinsidemyhead!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🌷

Happy birthday MarcieMarie12!🎂

Hope you have a terrific day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🐈

Happy birthday Unknown reality!🎂

Happy birthday Martin!🎂

Happy birthday Thenewsteph!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🐈

Happy birthday RunValRun!🎂

Happy birthday Arianna!🎂

Hope you have a fantastic day!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,💓

Happy birthday irl_spark!🎂

Happy birthday tscad!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,🛫

A great day for flying!

Happy birthday Mybuttlost!🎂

Happy birthday liamorwilliam!🎂

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Lots of,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,🐀

Happy birthday Briezy!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good day everyone,🦄

Happy birthday Priya Sweet!🎂

Happy birthday Kole Rickard!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🌲

Happy birthday Sakura!🎂

Happy birthday HeatherCC09!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🌷

Happy birthday RosieKohn!🎂

Happy birthday David.S.C.!🎂

Happy birthday Natasa!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Good morning everyone,🌄

Happy birthday Joel-MTF!🎂

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf 🐾

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

• Confused1
    • MaryEllen
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Victoria94
    • Emily michelle
    • Wichita
    • MiloR
    • MaryMary
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

BeckyJayne
    Newest Member
    BeckyJayne

1. Flux3on
      Flux3on
      (17 years old)
    2. JainaC
      JainaC
    3. LaurenTgurl
      LaurenTgurl
      (58 years old)
    • MaryMary
      Yes, loved that too. I was waking up at night to feed the babies because I liked holding them skin to skin and singing beatles songs like let it be to them (hey, my name is mary so it's my lullaby song lol) I also went to those meetings moms have with my ex and talked with the girls (mostly listen and sometimes talk). I also took the courses for breastfeeding with my ex and knew everything there is to know about that, lol I also created a Mary profile back then and was on a couple of mom facebook groups. I did everything there was to do back then and still my brain is pretty much always thinking about them, how to best do my job of raising them.   I did everything I could, I was loving having children and still love them more then anything.   The male front to me was just that, a front. One thing I realized at the birth of my son is that the male front was not adapted to do the job of father at all. In fact, the real me, Mary is still 100% better at parenting and being the father then the male front could ever be. The birth of my son was the event that basically made it impossible for the male front to keep his dominent possition in my brain. That was the beginning of the end for him. From the birth of my son and since then it'S been Mary all the way and the male front took less and less place until I came out and it died.   Since I took the breastfeeding courses and all I know full well how though and not as instinctive it is for many woman. We think of breastfeeding as something that's natural and automatic but it's far from the case. Many cis woman are not able to do it at all because they lack the education to do it properly or they just can't for other reasons. That's way back in the days there was such a think as womans that were professionnal breastfeeders. There was also a need for woman to get together and actually learn how to do it from older, more experienced woman.   I'm proud when I look back at how it went for me that I was able to help my ex a lot in being able to do it properly. She breastfed the two and it went very well. Also, it's a good think to be skin to skin with a baby and there's no shame in the baby being close to you and your breast. My ex was collecting her milk when she was not able to breastfeed and I was giving the bottle to them and was very close. It happened once that the baby caught a bit of skin and they are sucking hard lol No wonder some woman find it painfull.   The funny thing is to see a newborn baby try to feed and to see just how bad they are at it in the beginning. It becomes easier with the mother learning but also the baby learning 🤣
    • ElizabethStar
      @AbiI'm in the Northern end of Illinois. My town is allowing it. we've only had one kid so far.
    • KymmieL
      I remember at least twice my mom asking me if I wanted to dress as a girl for begging. Of course, my answer was no. I was to manly to dress as a girl.   my how things change. Well today was a bad anniversary, it was last year. It was the first time I fully dressed and went out. I felt so free and alive.  but came home to my unaccepting  wife and youngest. The defecation hit the rotary oscillator.   Kymmie
    • QuestioningAmber
      I actually have envy too of being able to carry children and the idea of being able to breastfeed a child that I carried. I had a fantasy with my wife that she would have one child, we would then swap body parts, and I would carry the second. I know it is just fantasy, and it is part of the reason I don't feel like we could have children (the list is longer than that) because it would trigger so much discomfort for me.
    • QuestioningAmber
      I distinctly doing a Halloween as a girl and only last like 2 or 3 periods in High School. I even tricked a friend into joining an "all girls" Halloween Party that we threw at our apartment in college and each costume had to be female. Oh the times when Halloween felt like the only safe chance I had to be my feminine self because it was all for fun, right? *shifts eyes back and forth*
    • KathyLauren
      By saying that no trans woman is a woman because “woman” means adult female, they are saying that “adult female” means someone born with a vagina, because that is the only attribute of “women” that trans women do not possess.  Yet they later deny that they are “biological essentialists”, thus leaving “adult female” undefined.  Since their entire discussion rests on the definition of “adult female”, the logic of the entire discussion fails.   I am an adult female, a woman, because I was born with a female mind.  There is plenty of evidence that human brains are gender-dimorphism, supporting the concept of a female mind.
    • Emily michelle
      I really wish I could carry a child. I would gladly take a period too. I asked my endocrinologist if I would be able to breastfeed when my wife and I have a baby. She said that since I’m on spiro I can’t apparently it’s not good for milk and also she doesn’t think I could make enough milk. If something happens and I could I would do it in a heartbeat.
    • Astrid
      One way you can chose to come out is by letter.  This is the way that I chose, and there are several others in the Transpulse community who have done the same.  It gives you a chance to carefully decide what you want to say and how to say it (which can be hard if you come out in a speech when you're nervous).     Hugs, and best wishes on your journey ahead!   Astrid
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Sukey.  Your English is excellent, so congrats on that!  I wish you all the best if you choose to come out to your parents.  Good luck with transitioning in China.  I would imagine it will not be easy.  Please do look around the forums and post questions and comments.  We'll be there to support you.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Jandi
      I always loved watching my ex nursing our children, and was very jealous of her. One time when our 2nd was still a newborn, she was laying on my bare chest and managed to find my nipple.  Yikes!  I was completely taken by surprise.  (I considered myself a straight cis guy at the time) I have never forgotten the feeling - even though there was nothing for her of course. Just thinking about it now…  
    • shelly_koleva83
      I want to add that 'male' and 'man', 'female' and 'woman' are not the same. They are separate and they are a bit related to each other, commonly, but not always. I get that for myself! 
    • shelly_koleva83
      Interesting!  Would you explain to me like perceiving that I am a total dummy, how their premise is false?    I get that the whole 'female' term is build on the pure physiological and anatomical 'distinction' between 'men' and 'women'. So, I don't think that genitals determine people, because I know women born with vaginas who are worst than men as aggressors, bullies, etc. But they build their case on this - overrating people genitals to extent that people think that 'female body' defines ' woman' as a role, identity, etc. So, we are forced to accept that we have what is determined by humans (nature don't put and don't cares about labels. Nature allow us to survive GCSurgery), to be 'male body'/organism who has the genital function to impregnate, eventually, nothing more. Okay! But that is just a function that many of us don't relate at all. Many of us don't relate in this way with their penises at all. If tomorrow I woke up with vagina, I will be as better as that 'philosopher' even better!    Please, share your point of view with more details! Write me on PM if you like! 
    • VickySGV
      She had to include Whitmer as the CIC of the General in order to reach the General. The old "just following orders" defense made infamous at Nuremberg.  It will be interesting if Whitmer's response it to tell the General to knock off the policy though.  My question is why this is in Federal Court when for now it is a state matter.  Legal tactics can be as strange as military tactics.  Lets hope the case becomes moot in the next three months.
    • KathyLauren
      It is really a house of cards built on a faulty premise: that "no trans woman is an adult human female".  As self-styled "philosophers", they really should know better than to build an entire argument on an unsupported premise.  The premise is false, therefore the entire discussion is empty hot air.
    • Abi
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.