• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Through the Wormhole

Guest cheyenne skye

Guest cheyenne skye

Tomorrow nights episode of Through the Wormhole on Science Channel is called "Are there more than two sexes?" Personally I can't wait to watch it.  My DVR is already set in case I get home from work late.

Guest BobbiLee

I always watch TV when I go to bed and one of my favorites is Through the Wormhole.  I went to my GT yesterday and was talking with my wife last night when we went to bed.  I turned it on and this eposode was on.  She asked if I planned it....LOL.  I fell asleep but it looked like a good episode.  I can't wait to watch the full episode. 

Guest DianeATL
Through the Wormhole - Are there more than 2 sexes - was one of the most fascinating and instructive shows I have ever seen. Watch it! You can sign in with your cable/Directv sign in to unlock it.

Did you know if one piece of a male DNA stops working, the body will revert to female? Mice testes started forming into ovaries.

There is a village in Dominica where girls grow up normally but at puberty sprout penises and become boys?

This explained so much about sex and gender from a DNA perspective.