• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Newbie here!

9Fries

Hey,

I am new to Laura's Playground and I am possibly MtF transgender although I want to be as close to 100% sure as possible before coming out or transitioning. I look forward to finally being able to interact with those who deal with similar things. By the way I have actually read the rules. 

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, hon.  I think you are correct in wanting to wait until you're sure of the right path for yourself before taking too many steps.  Once you come out, you can't put that genie back in the bottle.

We're here to help, and so please ask whatever questions come to mind.  We have a great many topics that you'll find interesting, and you are welcome to start some topics of your own.  Thanks for reading the site rules, BTW.  

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi 9Fries,

Welcome to Laura's. Guess what, you're not alone anymore! One of the best pieces of advice I was given when I first came here was to take it slowly and get to know myself before taking any major leaps. Sounds like you're on a good path with that. You'll find a lot of caring and unerstanding here. Good luck on your journey of self discovery!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome :)

Have a look round, read and join in. You will likely understand yourself better and get to know the steps you can take.

Tracy x

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Laura's playground forums 9Fries. This is a good site to explore yourself and interact with others that might be experiencing similar things. No one's journey is the same, we are all unique, yet we may share many similarities.

I do hope you enjoy your time with us, please join in the conversations, post away as the mood strikes ya...

Hugs

Cyndi -

Hi welcome to LP! I can certainly identify with you.  You'll fit right in so enjoy!

Let me know about the 100% thing? Seven years into my journey I'm  still not 100% sure.  I can only state I'm sure my new life gives me much more happiness.

I did test the waters very slowly,  but the banks are very slippery and steep. I slid right into the middle of Female Lake more by accident then by calculated careful planning.  All I can say is the water's fine,  You will be too. Welcome  overboard.  Hug. JodyAnn

Guest AshleighP

Hello and welcome! This is the perfect place to find love, acceptance, guidance, and support. 

Is anything in life 100%? Ask questions. Somebody here wil have advice for you.

Enjoy your time here and your journey.