• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nipple piercing?

Guest audrey michelle

Guest audrey michelle

Not sure if this is allowed or whatever but out of curiosity, has anyone ever done this? Im wanting to get mine done i think and was curious how it turned out for anyone who has and also if it hurt i guess and sensation afterwards. Not trying to be weird i guess just looking for some advice if its a good idea or not i guess.

The main advice I can think of is to wait until you are sure you are done growing/developing, because IIRC all that is terribly tender during female puberty as nipples change/develop and you wouldn't want to disrupt that process and maybe end up with weird scarring or something.

I thought about that, but ruled it out as I  wanted to lactate. I  didn't want to risk any damage to the spouts of my precious milk bottles.

That, and I wanted the milk streaming forward not out like a lawn sprinkler. Giggle.

I agree,  wait until you have completely developed. If kept under wraps, you run a 50/50 chance it is a turn off to your lover. Exposing to the world may create hostile attention that can be very dangerous for us. Do more research before taking the plunge.

I've known a couple people that did their nipples and their description of the initial pain was enough to dissuade me. I have thought about the belly button as well. I just don't know. 

I can say that I am nearly six months on HRT and piercing a nipple would absolutely not happen with as sore as they are right now. Even the thought of it brings a tear to my eyes, and not good tears!!

I had mine done about 10-12 years ago. The pain wasn't as bad as I had expected, but it still wasn't fun. At least it was over quickly. They were pretty sore for about 24 hours, but then they progressively felt better. I kept them for a few years, before deciding I didn't want them anymore, so I took them out. My nipples kind of healed funny though. There are little tiny peaks where the hole on each side was. Now my wife says I have tri-nipples. You can laugh, it's funny, lol. They aren't terribly noticeably weird. At least not enough for me to be self conscious about.

I had mine done a few years agao did not think it was that bad. Then had to take them out for a medical procedure and waited to long to put them back in. I considered having it done again but I try to wear breast forms when I can. I also had my navel done it migrated and had to take it out. I still miss them. After a while I didnt even notice them until I took my shirt off. There are barbells with chains that feel good also all kinds of pumpkins for Halloween, and bells for Christmas. Lots of fun. Worth whatever pain came with it. Good luck with yours.