Caykay1972

There are very few rules about life. Enjoy!!!!

Caykay1972   
Caykay1972

I know this may sound crazy, but there aren't that many rules to live by. In fact, I have only four I live by. Three of which I will say as one and a fourth I think is just as important.

One, cause no harm.

Two, have fun living.

Which brings up the miracle that your body is. No, it doesn't matter what you or I want to do with it. None the less, it's a miracle. It isn't out to get you. It's not a punishment for something you did wrong either by your parents or God.

Love it enough to want the best for it even if that means others won't understand what body change means to us. Give it that gift, but in the mean time don't labor the idea so much as accepting it will happen as soon as it should.

Grant your mind the time to grow. Give your body the freedom of time change. Make growth be your force for good, and don't hate yourself because you're what the world needs.

I often say what a blessing to the world I hope to be. Oh sure, the world might not know it needs a trans, cross-cultural, cross-spiritual, schizophrenic writer. I do, and so it needs me to tell them it needs me.

The same is true for you. The world doesn't know any of your gifts. Let it know. That's your job not its. It's your job to know that and to share that for which you know better than anyone else for it is yours to know best. You are yours to know best. Love that. Accept that, and be humbled by the ideal that no one but you can share your gifts for they are your gifts. Not someone else's to give.

Just a thought.

Marti   
Marti

My thoughts on suicide.  one, its a long term solution to a short term problem.  Two,i  I considler it the cowards way out. Three, stick around and p#%$ off the people that are condemn you. Four, life is to short to begin with.  Yes I've been close to suicide. The only thing that stopped me was I was afraid I would screw it up and have to live with half my face shot off.  ( I actually know someone who did that)  life is precious. If you are thinking of it stop and think about a pretty curly haired baby taking her first steps. Think about clowns. Think about all the family and friends who will miss you. Think about life.  As I said its a long term solution to a short term problem

Carolyn Marie   
Carolyn Marie

Great post, Caykay.  Thank you very much.

Carolyn Marie

MaryEllen   
MaryEllen
7 hours ago, Marti said:

My thoughts on suicide.  one, its a long term solution to a short term problem.  Two,i  I considler it the cowards way out. Three, stick around and p#%$ off the people that are condemn you. Four, life is to short to begin with.  Yes I've been close to suicide. The only thing that stopped me was I was afraid I would screw it up and have to live with half my face shot off.  ( I actually know someone who did that)  life is precious. If you are thinking of it stop and think about a pretty curly haired baby taking her first steps. Think about clowns. Think about all the family and friends who will miss you. Think about life.  As I said its a long term solution to a short term problem

Thank you, Marti.  Well said. :)

MaryEllen