• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

hi am Alex ftm

Alex-John

Sorry i havent introduced myself until now  anyway  my name is Alex  am FTM  married with no children just cats   lives in Scotland  i have gone  from being N0N-BINARY  AND FTM  for a while  i have been going in and out with that for a while  am really struggling with this This time around  i am only out to my husband and one friend  tried to come out to myself sister  but she was like moody with like i know that  i am  going to try and tell my dr about this she already know am NON- BINARY but not FTM   she didnt do anything or reffer me to anyone am also coming out to my psych as well so hopefully she helps me i have mental health problems and i dont work my husband is also my full time carer and dont work either  my mother is very bigoted  and says am doing this a for attention:banghead: and that am  female she will not accept this at all  this time i feel like telling her if she will not accept me i will not accept her and her  hate.:witch:

anyway thats me :typing:

• Forum Moderator

Hi Alexx

Welcome to the forums. This can be a very hard journey at the beginning. It's something people who don't feel oit often cannot relate to or imagine and it makes them frightened and uncomfortable as well when they love is.Because it means something, someone , they love has been an illusion and they will have to change with us. Change is not something most humans embrace unless it's their idea.

The  good news is that there is no time limit or set path so we can take each day at a time and just do what we can that day alone. And we only have to carry the burden of that day and not the whole journey.

There are also some amazing times in finding and affirming yourself so it isn't all negative. We'll be here to listen and encourage and share our knowledge and experiences with you. The forums literally made it  possible for me to get through those challenging early months of transition.

I'm over 6 1/2 years in and they have been the happiest and most fulfilling times of my very long life.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Johnny

• Forum Moderator

Hello and Welcome Alexx.  As Johnny mentions it is a hard journey at first, not only for us but others who surround us.  Some come to understand and accept this is about us while others mistakingly think your choice to be out affects them and their gender.   Hang in there, you'll be all right.  Please join in the conversation when you can.

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Hi Alexx,

I am so glad you're here!:D It's wonderful to see your introduction.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Alexx.  I hope that soon you can find a good therapist to help you with all your issues, including the gender ones.  Best wishes, and good luck!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi Alex! I'm also ftm and married with cats (six of them, ha!). Nice to meet you! I'm sorry to hear that your family has been so unaccepting so far. You'll find lots of support and love here. 

Best,

Kendall

• Forum Moderator

Hello Alex.  I have only one cat but a great many goats.  None of them seemed disturbed by my transition.  The people in my life also have gained acceptance with time.  Glad you've joined us.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi Alexx

I am non binary, but essentially MTF

I find things change constantly, and my understanding changes constantly.

People seldom seem to understand - All you can expect is that they accept.

As I live to do - be as you are and live in peace

Tracy x

Dear Alex, hello! My husband is FtM. I'm trans too, post-op. He is 68 and I'm almost 70.

Years ago when I had SRS, after many years alone playing piano for a living, I met another trans female. That was 30 years ago. He's now my husband. My everything. I'm retired now and penniless, but I have him, and he is worth the wait.

As far as family goes . . . the thought of the day:

"Blood is NOT thicker than water. Water flows, while blood coagulates." 

My husband's family ran in every direction, just like mine did 40+ years ago. They totally freaked.

I was born in Baltimore and had to leave town at 15, and again at 28. I didn't know any people like me. I went to Philadelphia and somehow landed a "gig" with Philly-Jo Jones. I had SRS there and met my first husband.

Things just happen, Alex. You have "set the Universe in motion" and the momentum is bound to have deep and lasting impact on your life and the lives of others.

In the end, you have to either answer the Call or do things the "normal way".

If you are truthful with your self, then I say, LIVE. We have only this one life that is Sacred, I feel.

I never liked "normal". Not enough fun, little or no room for sex, drugs, and rock'n'roll!

When we change our bodies and minds, we strike at a family's world-view. It upsets everyone terribly.

Other people, especially family, tend to like stasis, stability, harmony and sameness. While we are, by our seeking nature, restless, imaginative, gifted, sensitive and easily hurt.

A side-note - the scientists are finding that autism is linked to being trans. I am autistic as all get-out, and some of our finest people have been different in the way we are. 

I'm thinking of Alan Turing. I just saw Benedict Cumberbatch in the movie, "The Imitation Game". It's really worth watching. Turing was very different and very gay. Also, he was autistic, as was the pianist Glenn Gould. And there's me!
I wish you luck and love.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 88 Guests (See full list)

• Petra Jane
    • Couples Outfit
    • Karen Carey
    • April Marie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Chaidoesart
    Newest Member
    Chaidoesart

1. **Angela Charlotte **
      **Angela Charlotte **
    2. Carlie
      Carlie
      (63 years old)
    3. Cbxshawn
      Cbxshawn
      (49 years old)
    4. HannahO
      HannahO
      (31 years old)
    5. JustKatie
      JustKatie
      (40 years old)
    • Willow
      Hi   boy you back to work and miss lots.  No time to catch up right now. But I will.   just wanted to let everyone know I’m still here.   willow
    • Davie
      "No one feels alone in a bookstore."
    • Davie
      Thanks, @VickySGVfor some truth. Hatred may speak loudly in a political agenda, but there is always love, there is always love.
    • VickySGV
      Doesn't this belong over in the Humor Topic??  Grim humor I admit, but it has the dark humor picture of the folks protesting the Sacramento Sanctuary Laws.  If the world is going to end next week why are these people so concerned about someone staying fertile and able to have children??   Crazy.
    • VickySGV
      Once again the opposition is telling scary, unfounded  baloney about what IS being done to any Trans Person.  The truth about the very little and very cautious treatments just will not sink into them because it will sink them.  They bully their own Cis children unmercifully to fit into their molds, and that is gruesome in itself. I am happy to say I know that Trans children and all Trans folks in the area have access to wonderful care based on what some of my former State colleagues who have Trans family members and fellow employees there in Sacramento keep telling me about. 
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/local-politics/republicans-gop-ballot-initiatives-target-transgender-people/73-c47ad7ee-40ca-43e0-bb83-07e662eb1029   The reason CO has a Dem super majority is b/c it's a very blue state. A ballot initiative is going to go absolutely nowhere. They're wasting their time.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/sacramento-sanctuary-city-transgender-people-rcna145287     Carolyn Marie
    • missyjo
      good for you dear. my guess is soreness is good sign things are going on there. water them n hope. smiles   actually was speaking to someone other day n they said the growth leveled off after a few years  which coincided with a few years of very high stress..n then when the high stress resolved, she grew another cup size..
    • missyjo
      darling I completely agree. but it will need road testing I'd think.    and I recently asked a surgeon about an idea I had for easier recovery...do a zero depth 1st..recover then add a canal..he said NO. this surgery is hard enough on body to recover, do not do it any more than needed. also said penile inversion usually is sufficient n includes a few centimeters of perineum tissue anyway..so keep the perineum pull through as a reserve technique in case there is a problem with theb penile inversion.    hugs to any who want them
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I can't tell from the article if being trans was part of the motivation for the crime, or whether it was simply incidental to it. Clearly at least one of the perpetrators was known to the victim, which seems to continue the pattern that the most dangerous people for us are often people we know.  😒
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      Beans, beans, the musical fruit...   But beans and rice make a complete protein, and a pretty cheap base for any sort of meal. Since two of my partners are Hispanic and one is Asian, we use a lot of rice. Plenty of beans too, although 90% of the time they are on the form of black-eyed peas. That crop grows really well in the South no matter how hot and dry it gets.  And the Native American trio of corn, beans, and squash is a classic.  Actually, those ingredients tend to show clearly whether kids were raised with a healthy diet or not. Kids raised eating those foods luke them. Kids raised without experiencing those foods tend to reject them immediately. Rather strange.
    • Ashley0616
      I feel a little better about going outside. I got my EpiPen just in case of an emergency. Today was rough started euphoric and then depression hit real hard and I don't even know what it was about. It just happened. I want to see a bright future but it turns dim because of something. I was disappointed on how much supplemental insurance was more than regular health insurance. I enjoy seeing other successful people making it as a couple through everything in fact I cheer them on but it just makes me think if I will find anyone. I barely dated anyone when I was physically fit male and then it seems the older I get it gets harder. Not to mention everyone down here leaves as soon as they find out I'm trans. It's only going to get more difficult because of borderline personality disorder. It's dang near seems impossible that people would even put up with that. After all that I'm still trying to be positive and hope for the best but I always expect the worst and that has always been the case. Pushing 40 and I haven't even experienced true love.
    • Ashley0616
      Couldn't be any more truthful!
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon everyone,    I’ve been working in the shop and preparing a few training props for shipping. So my responses and activity here has been very slow. I’m doing well just real tired.    Hugs,    Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Mmindy
      That’s good news, listen to your doctors and your body. You may be asked to start a daily exercise routine and walking around the neighborhood. The worst thing you can do is become sedentary and laying around.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.