• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Muahahahaha! Server Success!

Dev

• Admin

Good morning!

And it is a good morning!  We are now housed on our new server.  This means a few things for you all:

1. That extra storage I mentioned is now permanently in effect.  We won't have to worry about hitting our cap anytime soon.
  2. Emails are now functional again, and should be delivered straight to your inbox rather than your junk folder.  This was the main reason for switching servers - everyone bounced our emails back before the move.  I've tested it out with my Outlook account, and things are going through now.  This means when you need a password reset, you'll get the email.  Still check your spam folder if you don't see it, but we can be confident they're going through now.
  3. Because emails are working, you now have the option to receive certain notifications by email.  If you click on your name in the top right, click "Account Settings," and then navigate to the notification section, you'll be able to turn on whichever emails you want to receive.  Email notifications are turned off by default, for those who don't want us in their inboxes.

Woohoo!

• Admin

Great work, Dev.  I know you wrote your post this morning, but it wasn't until just now I could access the site.  Glad to be home.

Carolyn

• Admin

I have to be honest.  After everything went all boingy-bouncy late this morning, Piper stepped in to save the day.  It took some doing, and here we are!

• Forum Moderator

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Charlize

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)

• Adrianna Danielle
    • VickySGV
    • MaeBe
    • Missing_in_action
    • KathyLauren
    • marysssia
    • Charlize
    • Ashley0616
    • SamC
    • Mia Marie
    • MaybeRob
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Missing_in_action
    Newest Member
    Missing_in_action

1. Bowie Ellis
      Bowie Ellis
      (19 years old)
    2. Damien Mcknight
      Damien Mcknight
      (18 years old)
    3. JJ
      JJ
      (77 years old)
    4. KathyLauren
      KathyLauren
      (70 years old)
    5. memyselfandwe
      memyselfandwe
      (44 years old)
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Finding a few pictures from a trip to Thailand I went to 10 years ago.They were pictures taken with Katois aka ladyboys.It was cool to meet them and planning to go back next year.A couple of them saw I am transgender too.
    • April Marie
      Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!!! A beautiful milestone.    I hope to see you tonight...I just have to stay awake long enough!!
    • Mirrabooka
      It's funny with photos isn't it, how we think we look in them vs. how we actually do look in them! I'm hopeless at smiling and I have to try really hard not to frown or look like a zombie. I'm never sure how I come across to others.   I had a moment late last night when my eldest daughter facetimed my wife for some now forgotten reason, and when I was handed the tablet and talking to her, I was fixated on my image in the corner. My hair was wild at the time, I was a bit tipsy and all I saw was a woman! I have no idea what she saw in that context. I'll probably never know.
    • KathyLauren
      I hope to see you on the Zoom meeting tonight, April.  I might be late, since I am doing lights and sound for a play that opened last night.  I was home before ten last night, so I think I'll be able to make it.   Today is an anniversary for me.  Seven years ago today, I stood up at the weekly community kaffeeklatsch as <deadname> and announced that henceforth I would be Kathy.  It went as well as I could have imagined: there were some surprised looks, but no hostility and lots of support.  A whole layer of stress disappeared that day and has never come back.  (There have been other stresses, but that one is gone.)  I have been me full-time ever since that moment.
    • Mirrabooka
      This is a scarily accurate description of what I feel!   I hope I don't sound too schmaltzy by saying this, but I remember when I signed up to this forum last year, during the sign-up process the question is asked, "Why do you want to join TransPulse?" to which I wrote, "Looking for a home where I can freely write about my issues and interact with similar people."    I think I just found one. ❤️
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      When do you know you've had enough surgery?
    • Heather Shay
      Another week completed with more inregration.
    • Heather Shay
      Relief (emotion) Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Relief_(emotion)         Relief is a positive emotion experienced when something unpleasant, painful or distressing has not happened or has come to an end.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • April Marie
      Loving this woman I am becoming.
    • April Marie
      Good morning, everyone!! I was up early again - already on my third cup of coffee having walked/fed the dog and read the local paper.   We have a birthday party for a friend to go to this afternoon but no real plans otherwise.   I hope to be able to attend tonight's TGP Zoom session. It's been weeks since I've been able to participate with the illness/loss of our dog, two horrible colds in succession and our trip to chase the solar eclipse.   Have a wonderful day and look for the goodness in it.
    • April Marie
      I think we tend to be overly critical of our looks, whether we're trying to express ourselves as masculine, feminine or anywhere along the gender spectrum. For me, I use photos as a way to track my progress, to help me find my style and look and to help me find ways to improve myself in posture, looks, make-up, style......   I didn't really think about our FB avatar being public but then realized that when people search they do see it.   Since I'm not out to anyone but my wife, therapist, priest and people here, my FB page remains "that guy." I have created a Bitmoji that is relatively androgynous moving slowly towards the feminine. Long gray hair, earrings, softer features...I'm transitioning it along with myself. :-)
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.