Sign in to follow this  
Kalie Jael

Trans-woman Celtic Viking

Kalie Jael

I am a Pagan who descends from a strong Celtic background and have recently found I am also descended from the Norse . I became disillusioned with the Christian faith as a teen especially due to it's tight and rather rectal view on being Trans. But I had been extremely fascinated by a young lady I was in history with and started asking questions. She showed a more accepting new world. So she suggested a start researching the various aspects of the Wiccan/pagan beliefs and I landed on my ancestors beliefs. 

I found the Celtic and Norse paths and delved deeper into them. History, Nature and the Goddess. It spoke to my feminine needs and showed that my energies were not guided by my birth gender but my spiritual energies and I was hooked.I also found the similarities in the two, probably in no small part due to the raids into the British Isles. So I started to studying them both and find I have a strong tie to both. So I love Morrighan and Thor. One is the Celtic Goddess  Of war and many others things. And Thor the Thunder God. Both of them speak to me as a warrior. Having served two years as a U.S. Marines and later Eight and a half years as a Guardsman with the Arizona National Guard.

Well there is a minor bit about me if anyone would like to know and if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will gladly answer if I can.

005F052lZFt.jpg

Snapshot_20160408.JPG

Kristen1114

Marine? THAT'S SO COOL! :D

I love your hair by the way!

Do you do anything special to it?

Kalie Jael

no that just my hair my head and shoulders lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• Charlize
    • CyndiRae
    • Petra Jane
    • Dev
    • MaryEllen
    • Amber L.
    • Kenna Dixon
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Dev
      The results are in.  @Cbxshawn, you've won this month with your hot dog shooting phasers!  Would you like to keep your current title (Senior Member) or have it changed to Dec 2017 Winner?
    • MaryEllen
      Hello Alexa,   Welcome to TransPulse.   MaryEllen
    • tracy_j
      I agree with Jani here - It is always easier to get another job when you already have one.   Another thing I have noticed in life is that it always seems the predators notice a weakened individual in the herd and gang up on them. This can easily be seen in animals and really shows in the primeval behaviour of groups at times. Something to realise is that not everyone will be party to this and there will be people at work who won't go with any group behaviour. Also some may use the facillities as a matter of course and not to deliberatly obstruct you. To you it will seem that way as, when depressed, we often think the worst.   I have also noticed a trend in the past in which someone is 'flavour of the month'. ie the current person to be subject to group grief! Usually after getting by this period people's main attention diverts to the next unfortunate individual (more primeval behaviour?).   Following the above, the answer is usually to tough it out and be confident. Think logically and try to supress emotion (I know that is difficult). If you can rise above it you will gain friends and better times will come   Thinking of you   Tracy x  
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning Everyone!🎅   Happy Birthday megandb!🎂 Happy Birthday MissNexus!🎂 Hope you have a great day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Alexa, Welcome to TransPulse. Glad you're here!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • alexastlmo
      Hello hello! Thanks for allowing me to join the site.  My name is Alexa,  at the moment and for a long time now I have consider myself to be just bigender… When I was a young one they called dual gender identity but I guess bigender is more catchy… I am definitely a free spirit I have been through a lot but I have no regrets I wake up every morning and make the most of it. Sure I have bad days but I don’t let it continue forward. I seek now to surround myself with people who are not just open but inspire me to better myself in a multitude of ways. Ask me if you have any questions I never get offended Hakuna Matata
    • Drea
      What are you looking for in "trans friendly".  NJ isn't "trans friendly"?  
    • Jani423
      Hi April,  I started directly with electrolysis since I had a mix of dark and white.  With rosacea you might not be a good candidate for laser since that does heat up the skin quite a bit leaving it with a look of a good sunburn for a number of days.  It is also considered hair reduction as it may not be permanent.  From what I've read the folks who claim it to be permanent are typically younger with less established growth than us seniors.  Electrolysis is no walk in the park since the hair follicle isn't typically completely killed in one zap.  The weakened follicle produces a thinner and finer hair that is eventually killed off after multiple hits.  I have a 100 hours on the table in two years and I'm looking really good.  I've recently accelerated to multiple hours in my weekly sessions.  I didn't have a strong beard to start with so your results will be dependent upon who thick your hair is.   Some people find they need a pain management regimen to get through a session.  Initially I used lidocaine on my upper lip area along with acetaminophen, but I stopped after a few months when I got use to the sensation of each zap.  It's still a mild form of torture but its tolerable since I want it gone so badly.   I don't recall if you're on HRT, but as the T in your system is reduced the pain does seem to go up so start now if you can.   Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no one promised this would be easy.     Jani   
    • Jani423
      Hi April.  Retirement can be a wonderful time that allows us to do many things we couldn't do or have time for.  I hope your retirement is all you expect of it.  As to relocation, I have considered this for some time.  Now that I'm on E, I find I do not particularly enjoy the cold weather as I once did so I am looking for a warmer climate.  We have a couple years until my wife retires so I have time to research and do some exploratory visits.  I'd like a place with little to no snow, temps > 40 degrees but not beyond the high 90's, good healthcare, a good social environment, in a walkable community.  I have family with homes on the gulf coast of Florida so that may be a consideration.  I've found areas on the West coast that might work although my wife may balk at being too far from the grandkids.   We're also thinking about a condo rather than another single family home.  I am concerned about giving up our great summer weather where we are but I also fear the experience of hurricanes and forest fires found in a number promising locations.  There has to be some great place!  This is a good website to use in your search as they capture a lot of good data points.  https://www.bestplaces.net   Best of luck in your search. Jani   
    • Jani423
      Cindy, I'm glad to hear your cat is doing better.  Thanks for checking in.  As to quitting your job, despite how difficult it is please make sure you have another one before you do.  I don't know how the job market is out there but a new one may not come along quickly.   Best of luck.   Jani
  • Today's Birthdays

1. megandb
      megandb
      (35 years old)
    2. MissNexus
      MissNexus
      (20 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • TransPulse Partners