• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello from Ky (United States)

AmbassadorHorse (Luna G)

Hello everyone, my name is Luna and I am a 16 year old trans woman residing in Southern Kentucky. Irl, I have to go by he/him and my birthname Jonathan. I came to these Forums in order to get my mind off of things, be somewhere where I feel like that I belong, and recieve help about my identity and thoughts. Outside of the internet, I have been going by my birth identity due to the fact that I haven't started my transition yet and because my family nor are alot of people in this town really that kind to LGTBQ+ people. My family being the main concern because my family is full of very religious christians and most of them are against the lgtbq+ community. I never felt like that I was male since I was 9, but I still went by male pronouns anyway. Especially since I didn't know anything about the words transgender nor dysphoria at the time. It wasnt until 2014 that I learned what they meant and it wasn't until 2016 that it started hitting me hard and took a tole on my mentally. In December of 2016, I strted going my she/her pronouns and took on my online idenity as Luna G and ever since, nothing but thoughts about both my identity and who I really am keep popping into my head. Hopefully I can recieve the help I need from this community and recieve some answers...

• Admin

Welcome aboard, Luna!  Whatever questions you have, dive right in and ask.  We'll all do our best to give you complete answers.

Welcome, Luna! I hope we can help you on your journey and help you learn more about yourself.

I love the name too :)

Gwen

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Luna.

Try to take a deep breath and let your gender issues not rule your life.  I know that isn't as easy as it is to say it. 

I remember how hard it is as the pressure to me grew at times.  I found that if i looked at my progress i felt better.  It also helped to read and share with others here. b Just knowing i wasn't alone helped.

We can get through this even if it takes longer than we may like.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Luna.  I hope you find the support and friendship her that you are looking for.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi Luna,

Welcome to TransPulse.  Good to have you here!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?