• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi, new to the forums

Cat Lady Kelly

Hi all.  I'm Kelly.  I'm a ally, and a crisis mod on the chat side of things.  By day, I am a 911 operator and emergency services dispatcher.  By night, I mostly sit back and chat. I'm owned by a couple of felines, and wouldn't change that!  I thought I would wander over here and say hi and get to know you all.

• Root Admin

Hello Kelly,

Welcome to the forums.. It's always good to meet others from the other side of the duplex. :D

MaryEllen

• Forum Moderator

Hi Kelly.  Chat? where is that at.  Glad you stopped over.  We are slower here but deep at times.  (barn boots required?)

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi Cat Lady Kelly,

Welcome to the forums. I have a precious cat named Gizmo. Glad to meet another cat person!?

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

Hello Kelly. Welcome. I'm sure you could draw out many cat lovers with your mention of felines. Unfortunately, I'm allergic but have friends and family who have LOTS of cats, 17 total. I have a sister with 7!! I imagine you need the break from your daytime job. It's got to be so very stressful.

I love your Seuss quote :)

Gwen

12 hours ago, Cat Lady Kelly said:

By day, I am a 911 operator and emergency services dispatcher.

WOW!  You dispatchers are the unsung and probably underpaid hero's of the public service masses!  Behind the scenes & never in the spotlight but so, so amazing!  I'm tearing up just thinking about the work you do and the emotional burdens you must carry.  I can only imagine the stress you are under and the things you must process in private.  ...And you're an ally to trans*? Bless your heart a hundred times Kelly!  nothing but respect... :)

Hi Kelly!

Thanks for your help on the chat side of things! I'm Kendall. I have five cats at home, plus a feral in the backyard that I feed every morning. I should probably just say I have six cats ;)