• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

telling my doctor today that I am trans... Nervous!

jae bear

Wow! In the last few mouths since I joined Transpulse I have noticed you going from being a "total coward' to where you are now. That's awesome!!:applause:Each step gets easier.

Hugs,

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

HA! I still feel like a complete coward, but at least I am moving along... I just got back from seeing my therapist (he's awesome!) and he is encouraging me to come out to some more family members, I really do want to tell my aunt but I will need to check with my wife first to make sure she is okay with me doing that... I am anxiously awaiting my estradiol blood test to come back so I can move forward with my endo, I hope the trans-dermal patches that Kaiser has are similar to the estradots I have been using since they are convenient and I know how to apply them easily. I need to find an electrologist soon, I think I will be checking on that right after completing this message!

Hugs!

Jae

Vantastic I think everything comes in time whether it's talking about it or doing something about it. It should all get better

• 4 months later...

Jae, was so very glad to read that your appointment went well.  That was very brave of you.  Well done!