• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Brenden McCormick

Crossdressing Male to Female

Brenden McCormick

How do you give a male an hourglass shape in "women's" clothing? I know that you can use shapewear.  What really works the best? I'm dying to know. :thinking:

Terry

In my opinion, most pieces of female clothing seem to be designed to do it to some extent.

I would not focus on an hourglass shape too much though. It's more about the general appearance, and that also includes what is feasible with your body as it is. The article mentioned in this thread and the discussion about it might be a good start.

Carolyn Marie

I would try to stay away from things like corsets.  They can be harmful to your health if worn too often, and certainly tend to be uncomfortable.  I like Terry's advice; go with what fits your body.  There are certain styles of clothes that can minimize things you want to minimize, like broad shoulders or tummy bulges, and accentuate other areas you desire.

There are many web sites that give good advice.

Carolyn Marie

Brenden McCormick

Thank you so much! I will definitely stay away from the corsets!!!

KymmieL

I have noticed when looking at the opposite sex. Some have exaggerated curves while some don't . body size doesn't matter. I have seen skinny girls without curves and larger girls with them and vis versa. 

Kymmie

jae bear

I wish I knew the answer to your question, yes I would love to know the answer myself, if you figure it out please PM me and let me know how you do it. A couple friends recently told me that they thought I had hips, and honestly I don’t remember them ever being there before so I suppose estrogen is doing something, now only if it would do something about my nonexistent rearend!

Hugs,

Jae

Kirsten
5 minutes ago, jae bear said:

now only if it would do something about my nonexistent rearend!

You and me both Jae. 🤣🤣🤣

jae bear

@Kirsten  maybe next year you and I can get a two for one down in LA for a stuff and fluff augmentation, and I could go for a little hip expansion myself!  I have a good friend down there that will lend us a couple couches to sleep on while we recuperate! HA!  Seriously though I really consider this, I’m trying not to be vain I find that the more I think about it the more I want it, although I know it’s probably not necessary at all for me to be female, for whatever reason my desire for it is great, I’m being sucked in by the typical female body image and beauty standards!!!!  Sadly if I had the money I’d end up looking like Jessica rabbit, only maybe just a little chubbier as I really love to eat! What the heck is wrong with me?

Hugs,

Jae

Kirsten

Haha. Stuff and fluff?! That’s great. I tend to feel myself thinking similarly though. The hormones keep making me look younger and younger (someone actually asked me at the bar the other day if I was old enough to be there! Lmao I am 39 for goodness sake) and I keep leaning more towards going full time sooner than later. Unfortunately my biggest issue is my hair line. Not my body. It’s coming back pretty good but I’m pretty sure I’ll be dropping some serious coin on that. It’s kind of my deciding factor for now. I know I don’t want to wear a wig. And there’s always the option of the shaved head look like Taylor on the show Billions if you know it. But a wig is not in my future. 

But all that aside the changes are becoming so positive that I do find myself constantly hoping for that femenine physique. My waist is actually pretty sunken in already. But yeah hips and booty are almost non existent. Lol. 

jae bear

That’s really funny, because the only thing I’m getting is my waist carving in as well, but I kind of have my mom’s hips even if they are on the narrow side, so at least there’s something going on, I’m lucky enough to have good hair that runs in my family, so I’m doing pretty good other than just needing to let it grow, I heard that finasteride helps with that and I’m thinking about asking my doctor if it would help pick up my hairline at all or just fill in the density on the scalp as I’m close to 50 and thinning hair is a real concern for me.

I definitely get the looking younger deal, every time I go to church everyone mobs me and asks me that very question, you look so young what are you doing how do you look so young? If I told them they’d all run gasping, as if somebody let a skunk in to the church, but at some point I’m going to have to leave and let the pastors know what’s going on, I’m just biding my time until that happens. I definitely want a feminine physique as well, and my tail and hips seem to be the biggest drawback at the moment, I’m waiting for my referral to go to FFS consult, and I know they don’t want to do anything cosmetic but I think they do allow you to pay for it during the same operation. My cheeks are definitely being helped by E, but they’re not what I would like and the only thing I would add to FFS would be a little fluff to my cheeks. I’m also unsure about top surgery payment versus coverage, but until I get the referral to go to consult I don’t really know what that entails. But as I understand it several thousand dollars can buy you some nice girls!

Hugs,

Jae

BrandiBri

I certainly agree about the hips and booty! My girls are almost filling out a c cup so I guess I'm fine in that department🙂!

Hugs,

Brandi

Kirsten

Wow Jae. You are all in and going so fast! I can’t imagine how much this all weighs on you daily. I still haven’t even figured out my pronouns. Lol. And I think about this stuff constantly.

All I know is that I am not a boy. And I love the female form. My breasts are actually growing pretty well. And I do have a touch more derrière than I used to. But from sunken it to flat isn’t that exciting. Haha. 

As far as any surgery I’m thinking at least 2 years other than orchiectomy. I’d like to tackle that sooner than later. I don’t do very good with all that business down there. And my doctor said I wouldn’t have to wait for that if I didn’t want to. Plus I despise taking meds of any kind. I don’t even take aspirin. Like ever. 

I know my insurance will not cover any top surgery at all. No ffs either. But everything to the south is covered as normal. Just a small deductible for hospital visits. I don’t think many if any will cover anything else because they are all “elective”. But I could be wrong too. As I said I hadn’t looked into much else at this point. 

Kirsten 

jae bear

Hey Kirsten,

Yes, I’m definitely all in and moving, you know it’s still a two to three-year process but I suppose by my 51st birthday it’s entirely a good possibility I will be all female, and that’s been a long time coming so to me it doesn’t seem fast at all. I was really holding back a lot worried about my marriage and worried about keeping my wife, but she knew better than I did that I was going to need some freedom to make the decisions I needed to make, I can only think she did that out of love even though it’s so painful For the both of us at the moment. She came home crying last night and I really wanted to help and listen but the minute I opened my mouth it didn’t go well, it’s so hard for me to help her when she sees me as the source of the problem, but I’m hoping with a little space and some time she’ll realize I’m still there for her and still love her even if our doors are are 200 feet apart. I will say that  since I’ve waited for this for so long the description of being “all in” this definitely a good one, I don’t have any questions about what it is I want, just fear about how it will happen. 

Hugs,

Jae

Kirsten

That’s awesome Jae! And I’m sure your wife and you will find common ground eventually. Even if it’s in a different way. 

Kirsten 

jae bear

Hey Kirsten,

Yeah, I hope we find some common ground too... The legal separation is now in 7 days, and the divorce probably less than 30 days out, but it still makes me sad that she needs me to go, she loved the male me but doesn't even so much as know the female me, and the more she starts to see her the more she doesn't like her, much less have any love for her.

Hugs,

Jae

Roche11e1
On 6/6/2018 at 9:32 AM, BrandiBri said:

I certainly agree about the hips and booty! My girls are almost filling out a c cup so I guess I'm fine in that department🙂!

Hugs,

Brandi

That is awesome!!  Congrats

jo jo

why bother just wear what is comfortable .... i always say people watch, watch what most women wear watch how they walk gesture etc

PaulaPlaytex

Wearing My Bras and Panties Everyday Are Good Enough For Me.