• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

HI I’m Ade

Guest Ade6589

Guest Ade6589
Just now, Daisy Mae said:

Definitely take care of your family first while you are transitioning. They will always be a part of your life especially your kids.

You will love your life as a woman.

Thankyou yes my kids seen me today a little as I was about to get in the shower for sure they will be looked after 

oh I know I will love being a woman just seems like a lifetime away tho 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daisy Mae

• Jani

• jo jo

• Charlize

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ade6589 said:

Thankyou yes my kids seen me today a little as I was about to get in the shower for sure they will be looked after 

oh I know I will love being a woman just seems like a lifetime away tho 

It does seem like a lifetime but it is well worth it once you are who you are truly meant to be.

Just now, Ade6589 said:

Yes I know that babe 

and I guess we have to just go for it as no going back now 

Still take it one day at a time. Listen to your doctors and therapist along the way. You want the experience to be as wonderful as it can possibly be.

Guest Ade6589
1 minute ago, Daisy Mae said:

Still take it one day at a time. Listen to your doctors and therapist along the way. You want the experience to be as wonderful as it can possibly be.

Yes babe I do and I want it to be the best ever experience as it’s like growing up all over again /puberty lol 

I’m am listening to them but I kinda like the reassurance if you know Whatbi mean 

1 minute ago, Ade6589 said:

Yes babe I do and I want it to be the best ever experience as it’s like growing up all over again /puberty lol 

I’m am listening to them but I kinda like the reassurance if you know Whatbi mean 

Definitely, I know what you mean. The best advice I can give you or anyone starting out is wake up everyday with a positive attitude towards your journey as it is one step closer to that finish line. Remembering always it is not a sprint but a marathon.

Guest Ade6589
7 hours ago, Daisy Mae said:

Definitely, I know what you mean. The best advice I can give you or anyone starting out is wake up everyday with a positive attitude towards your journey as it is one step closer to that finish line. Remembering always it is not a sprint but a marathon.

7 hours ago, Daisy Mae said:

8 hours ago, Ade6589 said:

your Fantastic advice really helps 

I’m led in bed now with my sports bra  off as I caught the sun abit  today as I was topless in the garden  Hehehehe 

my wife’s just got in from work and   She’s Eating food downstairs then watching  tv then bed around 2am 

8 hours ago, Ade6589 said:

Good morning all

i just woke up feeling positive today wife and kids are out all day today so I think I’m going to go for a lovely walk in a summer dress and straw hat 

I slept on my boobs and their feeling tender and and swollen today but look great 

i may even do some more sun bathing in a thong today if the weathers hot again 

onwards and upwards no tears today please 

20 hours ago, Ade6589 said:

Yes I’ve seen them many times lol 

thankyou for taking the time to chat as you can I have a face pic up now and I’m still very much a man lol

ive realy noticed the changes in me but I will as I’m really looking and intrigued in how I’m changing 

ive had a crap day today but this has certainly cheered me up and it’s great to chat to you and other on here 

everyone is so supportive !

just felt down until I got picked up by you guys lol 

beauty is only skin deep

9 hours ago, Ade6589 said:

your Fantastic advice really helps 

I’m led in bed now with my sports bra  off as I caught the sun abit  today as I was topless in the garden  Hehehehe 

my wife’s just got in from work and   She’s Eating food downstairs then watching  tv then bed around 2am 

Good morning all

i just woke up feeling positive today wife and kids are out all day today so I think I’m going to go for a lovely walk in a summer dress and straw hat 

I slept on my boobs and their feeling tender and and swollen today but look great 

i may even do some more sun bathing in a thong today if the weathers hot again 

onwards and upwards no tears today please 

Hope you have a wonderful day.