• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Progress(?) ~Lady Ayu~

Lady Ayu

Hai haiiii,

I meant to add this to yesterday's post. My therapist wanted me to take a picture!! I just felt like sharing, have a good weekend everyone!!

~Mayumi ~

20190822_110619.jpg

• Forum Moderator

WOW!  Looking great!  Your smile says it all. 

Hugs, Jani

• Forum Moderator

You have brightened up my weekend. A lovely photograph ❤️

Tracy

• 2 months later...

Hai hai everyone!!

It's been a long time coming but I am finally ready to start HRT!!

My latest visit with my endo was kinda funny because she told me she wanted me to lose weight. I decided that day I would focus on a low carb diet and work my way into healthier carb lifestyle. For 3 weeks before this visit i was diligent and apparently I dropped 13 pounds! My doc came in and was like: "We must have made a mistake when we weighed you" lol. I went on to tell her i took her words to heart and started dieting and she was very impressed!

After going over labs and ordering a few more she told me I am all set for HRT!! I'll be starting  next week!! I'm happy, excited, a little anxious, but overall so ready!!

Gonna be cosplaying at a convention this weekend with a friend it'll be our first time cosplaying. We're excited and a little nervous but looking forward to it. Depending on how it goes i may post a few pics later!!

That's all for now, i'll see you around!!

~Mayumi~

• Forum Moderator

Wow! That's a lot for three weeks! Congratulations! I know how hard it can be to shed the weight. Well don! Kudos! Promotions all around!

Hugs!

Hunny,

If you look like that pre hormones then you are gonna look awesome when they kick in.

13 pounds off. You lucky lady. I have real trouble losing anything.

Well done you. Lovely smile ?

Thanks alot ladies!!

1 hour ago, Maid In Bedlam said:

Hunny,

If you look like that pre hormones then you are gonna look awesome when they kick in.

Thanks babes, that morale boost will get me through the rest of the week :3c

~Mayumi~

• Forum Moderator

Keep up the good work.  It may be more difficult once the estrogen is in your body. 

Hey hey!

Short and sweet because I'm at work but I am started on HRT!! Big excitement!!

Also I got pics since they didnt come out too bad. For those that don't know the character: I cosplayed Lucoa from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid; I'll include a reference pic too enjoy!

~Mayumi~

34e.jpg

1572879066613.jpeg

20191101_124623.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Nice! You make a lovely Dragon Maid. Congratulations on all fronts!

Hugs!

• 1 month later...

Hai hai hai everyone!!

Just updating since it's been a little while. It has been a month since starting HRT and already getting favorable gains :3

At the suggestion of many of my Ciswoman friends, I now wear a sports bra since I am overly sensitive around that area; they were not joking about that. Those have been the most noticeable changes other than other areas that are going the opposite direction. My hips are even starting to grow a little, I only noticed it the other day while doing some yoga:  I bent over and I happened to look at my hips as I was going down, they are flaring out a bit further than usual!

I havent been doing any voice training but i frequently speak in what I consider my feminine or true voice and many people have noticed that I sound a little different even when I am at work, where I use my "male mask"

My therapist has noticed that my gestures are more feminine as opposed to how I was when i met her; it was part of my homework to work on that and she told me it paid off big time.

The year is almost up and I am stressed out beyond belief!! But it's not all bad: I have a few getaways planned in the next 3 weeks. I get to be the real me the whole time for all of those getaways so I am excited!

Unfortunately, I had to let my bf go; i like him and still consider him to be a good friend but taking care of him became work to me. At times i felt more like his Mother or Elder sister then his woman. His energy was bringing me down so I asked him if one day we could go back to being friends; the awnser to that question is still up in the air.

For anyone that does know what MAGfest is: WE'RE GOING!! AND WE GOT A ROOM AT THE GAYLORD!! I plan on being drunk at some point each day since driving wont be an issue. That aside, i have my whole crew with me, we're all excited to be going once more and looking forward to all the events and concerts. I will be doing my cosplay again, gonna try to tweak a few things so hopefully, more pictures  and better ones at that! We will be posting a podcast and my friend wants me to be the moderator!! Still not sure how well that will go but, gonna do my best!!

For those who don't know what MAGfest is:

https://super.magfest.org/

It is an awesome time even if trying to get a room is a major pain and needlessly complicated.

I dont think i have much more to say other than i Love all of you and your stories and posts help me out so much when i have a bad day or a hard time so please keep sharing with me!! I will keep sharing with you too, because i wanna be  to others what you all have been to me!! Have a Wonderful Holiday and I'll try to post again soon!! :3

~Mayumi~

• 1 month later...

Hello hello everyone!!

It's been a little while but I'm still doing fine!! My transition is moving on along and i am really starting to blossom :3

Recent labs from my Endo lead to some adjustments to the meds; I am so thankful to have an endo that's watching out for me. I am actually at my endo's right now; they are a little backed up so I'm in a lil queue.

Work is kinda crazy right now as many upper management have left and so openings are available. I have applied for one of them; they are done with interviews but are dragging their feet on the results :(

Yall!! I finally went out with my friends to that bar we love; it took forever for the stars to align but last weekend, they did and we went! I wanted to look extra cute so I threw on some heels; 3 inches nothing too crazy but i was getting complements all night long! We all had so much fun! Can't wait to go again!

I gave my blog some love with a few new posts and I aspire to add more posts more frequently, but i don't want to force it. I'm gonna do the best I can!!

If you haven't checked it out yet that address is:

iamyuuseria.blogspot.com

Check it out if you want to :3

Well she sounds like she is about ready so i am gonna end it here. I will try to post again soon!! Love you all, keep on being awesome :3

~Mayumi~

• Forum Moderator

This is a nice positive update!  Good for you.  I hope the job opening works out for you.  Its always nice to have a little extra pay and the responsibility would be good too.  

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Life is treating you well right now especially with a possible promotion in your future.  Cross your fingers..lol  Good news is always nice.  I’ll have to check out your blog later today.

Take Care,

Susan R?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Lady Ayu.

Happy for you to have an Endo watching out for you!

Some guys I know run a starship simulator room at Magfest. 

The whole fest sounds like a magic fun time.

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone, it has been years since I posted in this topic; there isn't a good excuse for it. I've had alot happen to me and  I just lost track of this forum then when I DID happen upon it I completely forgot my password. Well as you can, I managed to figure it out :3c

Sorry I fell out so hard I do have some updates but I'm currently at work so I'll keep it short kinda

I have been on HRT for going on 4 years and it has been a dream. I'm finally starting to feel "right" in my body if that makes sense. I still have a ways to go, but it's been good. I have also moved out of my old house in the country and moved to the cityside, where my job is. it's been quite the transition itself, just as needed and long overdue.

Since the time we spoke last, I've started a Youtube channel where I post Gameplay vid and streams!! i will share that in the appropriate topic channels soon; if you're interested stay tuned!! 

I feel like i am always complaining about work to yall and I wish I could say that has changed but well, here we are lol. I am still with the same Medical System joined about 4 years ago. I have since moved to a satellite clinic of it where my job concerns more of the revenue side; it started off great but well... Over time the lies, deceit, and corruption came out. i'm kinda miserable and looking for a new job.  

I have tons of new pics to share!! Will share a few when I get to my home comp!! 

Gonna keep posting here and participate in member activity!! Good to be back loves!! I hope everyone is still doing well!!

~Mayumi~

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2023 at 1:42 PM, Lady Ayu said:

Gonna keep posting here and participate in member activity!! Good to be back loves!! I hope everyone is still doing well!!

I'm new here, but I read back through this thread; what a lovely story. Work is what it is, but it sounds like you're thriving outside of it. I'll keep my eyes out for your updates! Have a lovely weekend!