• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Runescape

Robin Winter

So I play this MMORPG called Runescape.  It's generally quite awesome.  I've been a member on and off for 13 years.  When my wife and I were first dating, we worked opposite schedules, and she worked backshift with little else to do, so that's where we hung out and spent time together when we couldn't physically be together.

Anyhoo.....

So I recently (like...yesterday) decided to make a suggestion on the forum for the game to the developers.  I asked them to make the game more gender diverse to include other, non-binary genders in the character creation, and simple, cost effective ways they can fulfill it in a reasonable way.  I figure it's 2018, it's pride month, and there's barely any lgbt+ representation in video games, they could be among leaders in that area if they take it seriously.

Sooooo, if any of you beautiful people happen to play Runescape, or even if you have old accounts but don't currently play, why not look up my post and give it some love, draw their attention to it.  Let's be visible!  My game name is Fatedwhisper and the post is in the New Content Suggestions category.  If anyone wants to but are having trouble finding it, let me know and I'll grab the quick find code for you.