• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Belladonnakarapinskia

Cross-dressing A Good Place To Start?

Serena Dreams

Thank you so much, Vicky!  I appreciate your experience.

BrandiBri

I find that by wearing my spandex padded undies (without the pads except if I want a little bit of a bigger booty) and a pair of regular panties over the spandex to ensure that everything stays in place I have no problems with passing down there. If I am wearing a dress or skirt I usually don't even wear the padded panties. It all depends on how tight the dress is though.

Brandi

Serena Dreams

So, I am back after venturing into the world of taping and thought I would share my experience in case it helps someone.

After reading several articles on taping I found a method that the Japanese use and decided to give it a try, with modifications because some of the things they did looked to be painful and I wanted a method that would not be so.  First, I got some KT Pro tape which I learned about from article I read.  The next thing I did was cut a piece of an ACE bandage (which had no adhesive) of about 5-6 inches. Next, I wrapped the ACE bandage section around my penis then used a couple of pieces of tape to hold it in place.  Next, I took the KT Pro tape section, sliced it in two except for about two inches at one end.  I placed the KT Pro tape on the ACE bandage, got my penis in place then used the two split sections of the KT Pro tape to secure my penis in place.  Finally, I slipped my gaff and control panties on and it felt wonderful.  I love the firmness of control.  I can still pee.  And it is comfortable when I walk around.  Best of all, it does not hurt. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• ElizabethStar
    • RunValRun
    • SaraAW
    • Robin.C
    • Cyndee
    • Shay
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Toni
    Newest Member
    Toni

1. MarcieMarie12
      MarcieMarie12
      (47 years old)
    • SaraAW
      It's a tiny step in the right direction. They have a long way still to go for redemption in my eyes.
    • SaraAW
      Welcome @Lee1 and congrats on finding yourself! This is a wonderful place filled with super supportive folks. Take a look around, I am sure you will find many questions already answered and if not, ask away. Have a wonderful day! Hugs!
    • SaraAW
      PSL, Sweaters and boots, what's not to love? I did some retail therapy this week, waiting for my haul of 2 plaid shirts, a long sleeve tee, a sweater and pink plaid flannel pj bottoms to arrive now. It's the start to the fall/winter wardrobe build.   Me too!
    • SaraAW
      Congrats @HollyNoel! That's great news. Hope you have a winderful day!
    • Shay
      @Berni I think everyone experiences doubts and I gave them a lot but there are a lot of people like you met out there and always will be. You got to keep working on not letting their ignorance affect you. You own you feelings and you can remind yourself that and not let others allow you to be hurt. Yes I think it will always be there but the more you are aware of it the?less it will give you anxiety. When you identify the problem you can disarm it.
    • ElizabethStar
      This happens to me too.  Earlier on when I was more clock-able I built up a pretty thick skin towards these things. But as I progress and pass more often (thank you face mask) I get clocked far less often, I relax more, let my guard down more, enjoy life more. Still all it takes is the one person out of a hundred to give me a second look to shake me to my core. I try to remember the good things that have happened: the cashier that called me young lady, the soccer-mom that gave me a smile as she walked by, the guy who held the door for me, the times I didn't get clocked using the rest room,..... I still find myself replaying events in my head late into the nights trying to understand what it was that happened. Truth is I'll never know. Maybe the wind messed my hair right before I walked in the door, maybe I rubbed my eye without realizing and look like a raccoon, Maybe their lives are so horrible they have to exploit flaws in everyone else whenever they can to validate their own existence.   I think we are all emotional stronger then we give ourselves credit for.
    • ElizabethStar
      This is going to be my first autumn/winter. I'm looking forward to finding some new looks.
    • Berni
      My question for this evening is : will I ever stop questioning?   I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow and it's what I plan to discuss, but some insight from people here would be very welcome.   So, I had a good day turn bad day a few days back.  Most of the day I felt really confident. Makeup good. Hair great. It was warm (30C), so I was in my favorite shorts and sandals  and beneath the tshirt my A cup breasts were pretty obvious and kind of perky.   I was walking through a shopping centre and a couple, walking hand in hand, came towards me. I could immediately tell the woman clocked me and I thought I heard her stifle a laugh.   Stupidly, I turned to check and noticed her whisper into her boyfriend/husband's ear. They both turned, looked at me and laughed.   At the time, I brushed it off and forgot about it. Or so I thought.   Late that night, and  again the following evening, I had such an anxiety attack. "What am I doing!?!" I kept asking myself. Each attack ended after a while  and I returned to normal .. but my confidence was really shaken   I thought I was past this!   Does this ever go away?
    • Berni
      Hi @Brianna66. Definitely not too old! I'm 56 and 5 months HRT. I started electrolysis at your age and was growing out my hair. I too felt I was a girl inside my whole life. I'm so glad i set her free.
    • Emily michelle
      I have to say that is awesome!
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone,🌷   Happy birthday MarcieMarie12!🎂 Hope you have a terrific day!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Patti Anne
      Among the dreaded COVID virus, fires, economic ruin and death, I thought I'd take a stab at interjecting a little humor. My daughter sent this to me last night. It took me a second to get it, only because I didn't recognize J.K.'s face.      For those who suffer from poor facial recognition, The answer is "Surf and TERF"
    • RhondaS
      I had similar hormone levels, don't know if estrogen was really high, but it was above the range that's typical. Testosterone was low but in the typical range.    Since we're starting around the same time I guess we can be anecdotal evidence for how it plays out. 
    • tracy_j
      I could wear that skirt! Fall (autumn) for me is the time between bare legged summer and fleecy tights winter when I wear normal tights, and have to keep an eye on them for holes lol. It tends to be very variable but here winter is not usually that much colder than some fall days, for the most part, so it can be tricky to select the right clothes. That is fairly usual with UK weather altogether. This year I am buying little as I am not going out much for obvious reasons.   Tracy
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Lee.  I like the fact that you are being careful about the HRT and are seeing a therapist.  That's the right approach.  Please look around the forums, and I'm certain you'll find a lot of useful topics.  We'll be here to help if you have any questions.  Best of luck on this exciting new part of your life.  It is a wonderful thing to finally be who you were meant to be.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events