• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

ChelseaAnn

Underwear

ChelseaAnn

So, more recently my wife helped me out with underwear and found out that, for 2 years, I've been wearing the wrong size panties. Note, I am pre everything, so underwear is the one thing I can hide full time.

Since I've figured out the size problem, I'm looking at branching out to non brief, non bikini style underwear. I tried boyshorts before and liked the style, but they were not a great fit.

Anyone have good choices of underwear styles that work for them. I'm of average size down there, and occasionally pop out of panties when I have those annoying reminders that I'm male.

Dakota16

I prefer bikinis or hipsters. I do have boyshorts as well, but I'm not as big a fan of that style as those two.

Kali-Ann Gills

The main problem that I found with panties was basically the gusset was always to narrow however, things did become a little easier after I had my Orchiotomy. Most of the time I wear rather boring basic cotton panties but I do have a good selection of lace shorts. Also I have started to wear pretty lace bodies under dresses.

Kali-Ann 💋 xx 

Rebecca Lynn

Personally I wear cheekies and thongs a lot more lately than I did in the past. I do still wear boyshorts and regular bikinis as well just not as often. I think it's probably due to the fact that I spend a lot of my down time in leggins and long tshirts. If you shop on amazon a lot I would say try some of the less expensive styles and see what you like and works for you. You can buy them one or two at a time fairly cheap so you are not out much if you find you don't like them.

SuperSoldier

I wear two g-strings, layered, and they keep it all in place and show no panty lines in jeans or leggings.

Jani
On 8/10/2018 at 6:32 PM, Dakota16 said:

I do have boyshorts as well, but I'm not as big a fan...

Until you get a "reduction" these don't do a good job of holding...

Kirsten

I find cotton to be the best for keeping things in line. It’s like they have some give or stretch so your extra parts get snugged in there. But they don’t hide well for the same reason. I have similar luck with all styles I’ve used. But I prefer a thong myself. After the first few weeks you forget they’re wedged up your rear end and it’s just free and comfy to me. 

tracy_j

I prefer bikinis or hipsters too. With a little research it is possible to find those with wider gusset. I think cotton is better than synthetic for hygene etc.Although I have not worn them to the beach yet (unusually I have not been at all this year), I have made some high waist bikini bottoms. I used the gusset dimensions from male trunks and the rest from female bikini bottoms, and look normal female, but have wide gusset. I also, apart from the normal lining, made the lower area with two layers of swimsuit material so that the holding power is higher than normal.They should work well!

Tracy

Raven1981

I have some boyshorts that I have started with and still go back to a few times.  But I love my hipsters from VS.

Thanks for the idea Kirsten.  I have wanted to try a thong, especially when I wear my leggings.  

I have also been in VS and have actually done the measure and fit for the bras and found the correct way to wear a bra and how the fit is.  I was told that I am a 38B at VS.  I have picked up 4x T-Shirt style bras by VS in my size and they are so comfortable.  I do not even realize that I am wearing a bra.

Lots of Love

Amy

Kirsten

Watch out for that “bulge” issue in tight pants Amy. I find the thong hides less than a brief in my experience.  Maybe a long top with the leggings.  😁

Raven1981
Just now, Kirsten said:

Watch out for that “bulge” issue in tight pants Amy. I find the thong hides less than a brief in my experience.  Maybe a long top with the leggings.  😁

Thank You very much.  I am lucky that I have already had 1 Oreacmitatoy.  I am missing 1 since my Cancer so I only have 1 and not 2 and the hormones have made it smaller so between having it small and only 1, it is very easy to hide, even under the tightest clothes and underware

Willow421

I have lots of cotton cheeky panties  from VS. I was born with a single teste yet have a small peanut size 2nd teste from surgery when i was 7. Tucking is really easy for me with the VS cheeky panties, and the fact i think i have the taping figured out for comfort. They are a great choice,  at least for me.

Ellora

Hi! The best Thong in my opinion is “Iris & Lilly Women's Cotton Thong with Lace, Pack of 5.” 

The do a really good job holding the furniture in place. The trick is the lace trim. It both looks sexy and creates enough of a gaff for the parts. 

Ellora

Maid In Bedlam

I prefer Cotton High leg or Full Breifs.  Nothing better than comftable underwear. 

It would appear im an undies outcast  From  a strange place. A weirdo

Dont get me wrong there was a time that I sacrificed myself to living on an undercarriage knife edge so to speak. But no more :nope: