• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alexx21

genderflux???

Alexx21

i think am gender-flux i am waiting for the appointment to the gender therapist i am in the uk and i cant get to see anyone until march 2019 thats  around about date but they may make the appointment later if there is sickness or otherwise out with there control ....i feel i cant wait that long i feel like i want to look a set way and its not male  ....been feeling like this for a while but my husband thinks its because am on new meds for my mental health that am changing my mind but if i dont go for the ftm stuff and change my mind again in 10 years or something ill be too late to change anything 

i cant hold out any longer i want to buy make up  but people now call me he  and i dont want to confuse people either i see my pastor on Tuesday who is ftm  but i feel that i need to express myself with make up and piercings my head is shaved  but id like to keep it like this  i need this out  :hairpull:

Carolyn Marie

Alexx, gender fluid or gender flux are real ways of how many of us feel about ourselves, and see ourselves.  It is just as legitimate a  way to feel as anything else. 

You're entitled to do what makes you happy and content, and it shouldn't matter what others think of it, as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else.  Do what is right for YOU, hon.  Feel good.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Jani
19 hours ago, Carolyn Marie said:

Do what is right for YOU, hon.  Feel good.

YES! 

There is no shame in being who you are. 

Jani

Alexx21

sorry its taken so long for me to get back to you all , am struggling at the moment , my husband and pastor want me to wait until i get make up  but am unsure why i have to wait  i have no make up at home the old stuff i did have is gone and its wasnt vegan ( i became vegan 3 months ago  ) ... i feel very frustrated at the moment that i cant express myself the way i want to ,

i feel like i have to put what i want to do on hold for the moment  

Jani

I'm not sure why you should wait to get the make up you want.  Remember it is your life and while others may be there to help, it is your decision to make.

Jani