• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Alexx21

genderflux???

Alexx21

i think am gender-flux i am waiting for the appointment to the gender therapist i am in the uk and i cant get to see anyone until march 2019 thats  around about date but they may make the appointment later if there is sickness or otherwise out with there control ....i feel i cant wait that long i feel like i want to look a set way and its not male  ....been feeling like this for a while but my husband thinks its because am on new meds for my mental health that am changing my mind but if i dont go for the ftm stuff and change my mind again in 10 years or something ill be too late to change anything 

i cant hold out any longer i want to buy make up  but people now call me he  and i dont want to confuse people either i see my pastor on Tuesday who is ftm  but i feel that i need to express myself with make up and piercings my head is shaved  but id like to keep it like this  i need this out  :hairpull:

Carolyn Marie

Alexx, gender fluid or gender flux are real ways of how many of us feel about ourselves, and see ourselves.  It is just as legitimate a  way to feel as anything else. 

You're entitled to do what makes you happy and content, and it shouldn't matter what others think of it, as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else.  Do what is right for YOU, hon.  Feel good.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Jani
19 hours ago, Carolyn Marie said:

Do what is right for YOU, hon.  Feel good.

YES! 

There is no shame in being who you are. 

Jani

Alexx21

sorry its taken so long for me to get back to you all , am struggling at the moment , my husband and pastor want me to wait until i get make up  but am unsure why i have to wait  i have no make up at home the old stuff i did have is gone and its wasnt vegan ( i became vegan 3 months ago  ) ... i feel very frustrated at the moment that i cant express myself the way i want to ,

i feel like i have to put what i want to do on hold for the moment  

Jani

I'm not sure why you should wait to get the make up you want.  Remember it is your life and while others may be there to help, it is your decision to make.

Jani

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• Jani
    • Amy LeBlanc
    • Janeshannon
    • MaryMary
    • DeeDee
    • Petra Jane
    • Michelle F
    • Snow Princess Sophie
  • Who Was Online

97 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • Jani
    • Amy LeBlanc
    • Janeshannon
    • MaryMary
    • Petra Jane
    • Michelle F
    • DeeDee
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • Ellora
    • KingPorter
    • Mediator
    • Cyndee
    • Terry
    • Dev
    • ToniTone
    • Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
    • Tessa
    • KymmieL
    • Zoey
    • Josie Beth
    • figuringitout
    • jo_g
    • MaryEllen
    • Amberlea
    • CharlieG83
    • Stillhaunted
    • Lorry
    • Susan
    • VickySGV
    • Mybuttlost
    • tsbianca
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ross
    • Bananarama
    • Willa
    • LotsOQs026
    • EvanC
    • Arjen
    • Tiffanyjane85
    • SaraAW
    • Lexi
    • Flamingo5150
    • killjoyaiden
    • Motormouth95
    • Anyatimenow
    • michelle_kitten
    • Ronin82
    • Kim1
    • ilikefilms
    • CielB
    • AsTheCrow
    • Alisa
    • DevilDog
    • Kirsten
    • Mackenzie Holiday
    • MarcieMarie12
    • Kole Rickard
    • Wise
    • RR513
    • Ned
    • Topher
    • JJ
    • Miker
    • Joanne_C
    • Joel Allen
    • Amber Marie
    • Ftm_Alex
    • Cwhatup
    • ScooterKatie
    • AaronS
    • tapeleg42
    • BillieS
    • Jennifer123
    • Janae
    • Rebecca Lynn
    • DrumbeatAlex
    • Heather71
    • G Singh
    • Alex C
    • Rachael
    • Willow
    • L0gan
    • Ilyana
    • Nichole Spencer
    • gracey01
    • Kris-Boston
    • CreativeRed
    • Rowan Isaiah
    • Brie
    • MsLindaV
    • Jocelyn
    • sara albert
    • Clara84
    • Dilys C
    • Probably Autumn
    • mikiash19
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Tiffanyjane85
    Newest Member
    Tiffanyjane85

No users celebrating today
    • Michelle F
    • Ellora
      (Hmmm, I wanted to add and can’t find the edit button). Having fresh breakfast from the farm has to be the best. How many farm animals do you have ? My friend I visit frequently, lives in an area where people have some goats and chickens in their yard. Some others have horses, one we can see from her backyard. A little further up the road The farms get bigger. 
    • Charlize
      Zoey i'm sorry you are going through this.  My sex drive has never been all that great and now is seemingly non existent.  Personally i find the peace that freedom from the drive an improvement.  I can also see how it would become difficult for my wife.  Years ago i know she was disappointed but now age and illness has given both of us a place of a delicious intimate non sexual relationship.   I can only suggest that you be as honest as possible.  As you know issues with sexual drive and preferences can destroy relationships.  Honesty throughout can help one avoid the worst even if it hurts at the time.  Seeing a therapist a a couple might be a great way to discuss this if it is hard otherwise.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ellora
      Thank you! I couldn’t stop hugging her yesterday 😂 I’m so proud of her, she very hard to do this. The culinary part was easy. The Math part of her degree was not. Anne was never good at math, but she pushed past that, and did it!  The place was ok, but not the best. That ok, there are plenty more restaurants in SD for us to go to in San Diego another time.    Mmmmm blueberries and maple syrup on oatmeal. Especially if they are fresh! Enjoy your breakfast! 
    • Charlize
      Congratulations on your daughters graduation.  I hope the breakfast lived up to the expectations of a person with a culinary degree.   I'm finishing my oatmeal cooked with our blueberries and maple syrup.  The trip from farm to table can be quite short here.  Grow oats?   Na.... too much to do already.  That's coffee talking.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Tessa
      Feelings    I’m not feeling beautiful today Is it I don’t want to feel that way Who cares anyway  Will this feeling fade away   Everything I’ve done is for others  I leave no room for myself  When I’m alone I’m empty I don’t want to feel this way   I want to feel happy and loved  I want to feel accepted  I want to feel desired and loved  These feelings are foreign to me   You will only find them in the characters  That I write about in my stories If I could be one of those characters  Who is writing about me    by   Tessa🌹
    • Zoey
      Me and my trans partner dealt with the stunted sex drives by exploring fetishes that didn't need to involve actual sex.  Super bumpy at first but things are steady, evolving and fun now :).  Maybe don't try for sex, but explore other things that turn her on.
    • Josie Beth
      I’m not sure 100% about how much legal standing you would have as a couple in the Philippines because of the laws there. I’m a native of Guam which has similar beliefs and values in their culture about transgender people and their rights. Because of the uncertain political climate here in the states I did a lot of research because I was considering going elsewhere to live but being transgender and traveling abroad has another level of complication. So for now I’m holding off until I get further into my transition. As far as I know it’s not easy for someone to gain asylum in Australia unless there’s a very good reason. So I imagine that unless she were either a citizen of Australia or had dual citizenship it might be difficult to get the recognition that you both seek. Filipino’s can maintain dual citizenship if they visit the country often enough. But if anything drastic should happen such as martial law, (which is not entirely impossible in that country) then it could cause other problems. It’s something to seriously look into.    I’m eventually going to have to petition the government of Guam to alter my birth certificate under special circumstances because I don’t live there but I’m expecting a lot of difficulty because they just voted down a resolution that would have allowed transgender people to change their marker and name easily. I’m expecting to have to travel there and request those changes in person because I’m not a part of their patriarchal culture and that will be an obstacle if I don’t get it changed eventually. As an aside I was considering going to the Philippines for a visit while I’m on Guam but I probably won’t after reading their laws.    So this is going to become a bigger issue worldwide in the future, the question of transgender rights coming to the forefront and breaking past the religious and cultural barriers that have been in place for centuries. Almost every nation is dealing with this in one way or another. Some are making strides forward and some are going backwards. Keep informed of any changes related to this because it will effect your future marriage.
    • Amberlea
      Hi Ross I really feel for your situation. I'm not going to presume to offer advice, just a point of view. I'm a trans woman in a sexless relationship. I too have zero sex drive, and it is something that my partner of ten years reluctantly has come to except. I personally would be happy for her to have sex with another, I would not deny her what I wouldn't (couldn't) give. This topic we have discussed, and she feels she is not in the position to sleep with another. She also feels that it is not fair to me to push me into something that was abhorant to me. In the very early days she pushed me hard to perform, which I reluctantly did.... As our relationship matured we have come to our present state. I understand your need for sex, you are entitled to it! I understand that you would feel very guilty if you "cheated," you obviously love your girl friend very much! Love is capable of very great things, and is not out of the realms of possibility that accomadations could be made to allow you to meet your physical needs else where in a non emotional way whilst all love and affection is purely for your girl friend?   wishing you the very best Amberlea    
    • Ross
      Thanks Carolyn. I'm Australian but spend about 25% of my time in the Philippines. My gf is a Filipina citizen and, as such, still has all her id listing her as M. We plan on living ft in the Philippines in the next few years and so I'm really wondering what sort of recognition from a legal perspective (joint bank a/c's, property purchases, 'next of Kin, etc) we can rely on, based on an Australian marriage certificate.  Thanks!
    • Ross
      Thanks so much Carolyn. Just about the confusion, I split my time 75:25 between Australia and the Philippines. 
    • Bananarama
      Best wishes, Amy, and that the dreaded 'D' becomes a non-event.   Hugs, peace and much love, MJ
    • Bananarama
      Oh, dear Lexi! I am so very sorry to hear this! 😫   Hopefully this will only be a temporary setback. Best wishes!   Hugs, peace and much love, MJ
    • Carolyn Marie
      Physical relations between a trans person and cis-person of the same or opposite sex can often be problematic, for a wide variety of reasons.  Cross-sex hormones can suppress the libido.  There can be psychological or emotional barriers, and sometimes, as you mentioned, it can be due to shyness, embarrassment or even unfamiliarity with sexual positions and techniques in performing as a member of the other sex.  In a word, it is complex.   I take it that you are currently residing in the Philippines?  That is something I did not understand from your other thread.  If so, then my next suggestion become much more difficult.  I was about to suggest that the two of you seek the services of a what we in America sometimes call a Sexologist, otherwise known as couples counseling, or relationship counseling.  That might be easily found in Australia, but I;m not so sure about the Philippines.  That is especially true about a therapist familiar with trans gender issues.  But its worth a try.   Outside of professional help, I would just urge the two of you to talk things out the best you can, and perhaps you can figure out approaches that work, or reasons why you are struggling to find romantic and physical companionship.  Getting this issue settled now is far better than getting hitched and then trying to work on it, IMHO.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie    
    • Bananarama
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Amberlea!   Hugs, peace and much love, MJ
  • Upcoming Events