• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Brrrrrr that's cold!  And I'm complaining about 49F LOL   Starting a business is hard work.  Those that have never done it don't really know how much work goes into it...if done well. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning everyone! The heatwave here finally has ended, thank goodness. It got to around 47 degrees celsius here last week (apparently 116.6 F). Now it's really pouring outside and it's wonderful. Parfait sounds wonderful right about now, I usually have some for Christmas but I am getting impatient lol. Just a few more weeks left!

I hope things with your business improve, MarcieMarie. One of my family members runs their own business and it seems so incredibly stressfull.

• Forum Moderator

Parfait sounds nice. How do you make it?  Do you include fruit?   

Thinking of special desserts, I would love some bread pudding.  The nice gooey kind with maple syrup and whipped cream on top. MMMMM!   I've never tried to make it.  If I baked a pan it would make me fat!  It may only last a day!!

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all☕

Hope everyone has a fun and fantastic day!?⛄

Lots of love and a good morning hug,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Made it to my daughter’s house.  We did not pick up our son on the way.  He contacted us and said he was sick and was going to come a day later.  Cold here, highs only in the 30s.  When you are used to 60s that’s cold. Had Nespresso this morning.  

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Willow, you sound like my Mom. She is in central Florida. She says the same thing. 60 is cold. Out here 60s is shorts weather.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!

I was up late this morning and only just finished breakfast. It is pouring down here so I am not looking forward to my walk to the fish and chip shop to get my lunch as much as usual lol

Enjoy your day :)

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Today is a great day. Texas French toast for breakfast.  Family pictures. First time we’ve all been together in three years. Tonight a special dinner. Home for cake. 

Tomorrow the youngest has a dance recital followed by prime rib for dinner. 

I couldnt be be happier right now.

Oh oh did I mention it’s my birthday! ?

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Yes we know!!  Happy Birthday Willow!   Hope its been a good one! 

• Forum Moderator

Happy Birthday, Willow!  Enjoy your day.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Good morning this dark and cold 0 degree Monday morning. Of course, I chose to wear a skimpy babydoll to bed last night. Well its my own fault. SO, the coffee is extra warming today.

Kymmie

Morning all! Having my morning cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal before going to work. Hope everyone has a good day.

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all!?

Hope everyone has a great day!

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

Hello all!  A cold start to the day but its warming up to be comfortable.  I had a visit this morning from a friend.  We spent the time catching up and had a good conversation about recovery as she recently had surgery.  

The sun is shining bright, but I do need to go to town to pay my property tax bill, argh! 

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Hi, cold here in the Top of Virginia too.  Not used to this. I also didn’t get any coffee today but that’s ok.  

Susan R  and Cluck1992, thanks for birthday wishes.  I had a great birthday this year.  My entire family got together for me this year.  That was the part that made it special to me.  The last three times we were all together it was for a funeral.  This was the first happy celebration in at least 5 years.

Williw

• Forum Moderator

Good morning another cold start 18.  But it’s sunny and that makes a difference too.  Coffee and a blueberry muffin up next.  Have a great day everyone.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone☕?

Tuesdays  are always incredibly busy for me. Hope your day goes well!

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator

We have remained below freezing for a week+ now.  Glad i managed to put up a good supply of firewood and the barn is full of hay with a convent self protecting faucet so i can keep water available for the goats as they begin to show that February will be a busy month for kidding.  I'm finally without fever and while still on antibiotics able to work better and enjoy each day.  

I'm off today to the Woman's Imaging Center for a mamo, and a bone density scan.  It's about time i guess as i've put it off long enough.  Fortunately the girls seem to be resting without the ouchies so i'm sure it will be fine.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Another cold snap coming our way, but shouldn't get below freezing, except maybe overnight, and at least it should be brighter than the constant rain at the end of last week. Just about to get my breakfast before going to mum's!

Tracy

We are in a warming trend, so glad of that. I don't tolerate the cold even more than I did before hrt. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Brandi :coffee:

• Forum Moderator

Good morning all,☕?

Hope everyone's day goes well!

Timber Wolf?

A good day for me,mom and I met up for breakfast.Amazed with the progress with her,is understanding more I was unhappy before I came.She paid.Plus I had my ears pierced for the first time this morning,it stung a second and was well worth it.

• Forum Moderator
56 minutes ago, kelseyn said:

ears pierced for the first time

Are you planning on more?

• Forum Moderator

Brandi, you must be in NW NE as that is the only area I know is warming up.

Morning all. Well in 7 minutes it will be good afternoon but whose looking at the clock. Thermometer  on out back fence says about 41, yeah right.  Forecast in the lower 30s with chance of snow. We have had our snow now it can warm up.

Folgers in my cup this morning. Well just about every morning.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
Just now, Jani said:

Are you planning on more?

Well you never know. My ears are strange. I had my ears pierced in 96 about a month apart. In 06 I had to take them out for school. ( dress code) After 9 months of school they slipped right back in.

In 09 I had to take out all my jewelry after my motorcycle accident for MRIs, Etc. They wouldn't go in so I had to have them re-pierced. I have actually thought of getting one more done.

Kymmie