• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Good Morning, on my 2nd cup, here at 3:25 am local, I could not sleep anymore. Music is in my head phones...

Dry cold windy weather, chinook winds are blowing here (out of the NE). Should be a beautiful clear day here....

Nothing new to report, just happy to be alive, well, and smiling....

Have a great day all

Cyndee -

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone.  No coffee yet but thats coming.  Lots of storms predicted for later today.  Stay safe.

Enjoy your day.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Well the storm has passed. You guys in the east can have it. LOL. Al totaled I think we got about 6-8". Not counting the 3 ft drift 4 ft from our front door.  Got coffee brewing. Stay warm all.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Luckily we have no snow but it was windy overnight. The tail of a storm! I have just had breakfast coffee and will go out for a look around after doing a little hand washing, before lunch. Have a lovely day :)

Tracy

Yesterday I woke up and surprise! There was snow on the ground but not a lot. It’s still covering the ground but it may melt off in a few days. Until then the temperature dropped dramatically so I have been indoors trying to keep warm. Going to work early today is going to be frigid. Everyone have a wonderful day!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone 

Coffee and breakfast are done.  Getting ready to head out.

It got a little stormy last night.  We got an inch of rain, thunderstorms and we were under a tornado watch.  After that it got cold and windy.  

Have a a great day.

Willow 

• Forum Moderator

Went to the orthopedic Dr. today. Looks like surgery for this girl. They are going to put in a pin to keep the bones aligned. Dentist appointment is 8am on Wednesday. 

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Owwww!  Best of luck in getting this done quickly.

• Forum Moderator

Kymmie, that’s turning into quite an ordeal.  I hope everything works out ok.

Hugs

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Hi, coldest night of my he year last night.  Then warming back up to 60s and 70.  Crazy weather this year.  

First endochronologist appointment today.   I really don’t know what to expect.  

Guess St I need to get up and have some coffee but my bed is so warm I don’t want to.

hugs

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Best of luck with your appointment Willow, they may take blood as a baseline.

Have a great day !

C -

2 hours ago, Willow said:

coldest night of my he year last night.  Then warming back up to 60s and 70.  Crazy weather this year.  

I would LOVE to see 60! It was 6 when I left this morning. Up to 17 now. 

• Forum Moderator

Actually about 40 on the thermometer this AM. I agree it has been a weird winter. But It can be over. I am so through with it. Have a great day all.

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone,

Well weather wise it was a pretty nice day.  

Endochronologist appointment went ok. We discussed what I was hoping to get out of hrt and how my dysphoria affects me.  He was willing to prescribe but based on our conversation he wanted me to have a psychiatrist evail first.  That is as much ch for my wife as for me.   I have a follow up in June, and I’m waiting to hear from the psychiatrist he wants us to see.

Willow

I know that this is supposed to be a good morning coffee thread but I’m finally relaxing for the weekend starting tonight and I’m curled up with my orange creamsicle milk, hallmark channel, and a berry shandy to celebrate almost 2 months at my new job! Mmmm, orange creamsicle milk! I had no idea that it even existed!

• Forum Moderator

Josie Beth It is a social thread. Something to talk about the day coming or have had. It's all good.

Well now to wait for surgery. it is on the 14th. right now the end of my left pinky is twice the normal size. It doesn't look like any damage to the nail. But I guess time will tell.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good luck with the finger Kymmie. Sometimes it takes quite a while for any effect to show in a nail.

Today is sunnier again after the rain. It's about time to start work in the garden, but I am not enthusiastic :D I am glad I got to planting some garlick and broad beans before Christmas.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Tracy

Kymmie, I had my finger smashed about 3 months ago and last week the nail, which was firmly attached, apparently finally fell off and it’s growing back a new one. It’s probably going to be another month before I can have an almost full length nail to cover my finger. Then another two weeks before I can finally trim the nail. It looked like I had it painted black for a while. 

Today there’s supposed to be thunderstorms all day and the rain sounds absolutely soothing on the roof and windows! A good excuse to stay in and cat nap!

• Forum Moderator
19 hours ago, Josie Beth said:

I know that this is supposed to be a good morning coffee thread but I’m finally relaxing for the weekend starting tonight and I’m curled up with my orange creamsicle milk, hallmark channel, and a berry shandy to celebrate almost 2 months at my new job! Mmmm, orange creamsicle milk! I had no idea that it even existed!

Congrats on 2 months Josie Beth !! you deserve some pampering !

Yesterday my wife told me I had bought "mom jeans", I did not know that term previously, so I just giggled when I heard that, and they so fitting. My mom jeans are these wide legged bell bottoms, that sit high on the waist, you learn something everyday ?

First cup of the morning, and it tastes wonderful.

Have a great day all

Cyndee -

• Forum Moderator

Gosh Cyndee i just looked down.....Mom Jeans!  Who knew.  

Now for a second cup with a smile. 

Saps still running so i'll be in the sugar house later.  It's been an awesome year for us.  24 kid goats have made it through (so far) and we have had a very good syrup season.

Hugs,

Charlize

Haha! I call my work jeans mom jeans. I’ve always qualified mom jeans as jeans that don’t enhance your booty. Kind of looser fitting type jeans. They’re very comfy for the most part. ?

I guess I wear mom jeans. They certainly don’t enhance any curves. I need a belt to keep them from becoming hip huggers. I would rather be wearing something that fits. None of my pants fit quite right.

It was really windy today.  Went to the store and got some food. Wish I could shop healthier but every time I do we end up short on food for the month. I'm working on it though.  Waiting to see if we are responsible for paying for the bedbug treatment or not. If not or when we have it paid I will get a second freezer.  In the meantime, I plan to buy a crockpot next month.  I need to get some tupperware too. So I can make big meals and freeze them.  Can anyone recommend a cheap place to get some tupperware like containers that won't fall apart like grocery store ones?

• Forum Moderator

I must admit we tend to use a lot of old ice cream tubs Jordy. We amassed quite a few when the kids were little.

At the moment I am looking at high waist jeans. The ones I currently wear fit at the hip, and fit well,  but I could do with a change of style from time to time. Not wide bottoms though. I prefer a close fit. Something I noticed when I was looking through a few sewing mags yesterday - Buy patterns to fit skirts to your hip size and, when making, adjust the waist. The article also quoted  the, not unusual, wide ranges of women's bodies (with similar variations for upper body and dress size). I can see we are not exceptional!

It's pouring with rain at the moment. I hope it stops by the time I get to the shops so I can have a look round.

Tracy

Dollar tree has some but they are just the same as the ones in Walmart. Kind of disposable. Freezing anything plastic will make it brittle. Even the thicker more durable containers.

It was very windy yesterday. All kinds of debris was hitting the house.