• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

23 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I have to wholeheartedly agree also. This site has opened up a new world for me. It is helping me become the woman I need to be.

Kymmie

I LOVE this site!  It has changed my life!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Good morning Coffee tastes fantastic, no work today, gonna work in the yard and go be with friends later for dinner. 

Sharing an Ariel photo of the lighthouse (point Wilson) I am standing in front of(avatar pix) for a slightly different perspective. My daughter was piloting the plane and I was in the co-pilots seat as I snapped this shot a few years ago passing over...

have a wonderful weekend all !

C -

• Forum Moderator

Beautiful  Cyndee!  Sort of looks like a fish mouth.  I'm sure it was a great flight with your daughter. 

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Drinking my morning cup of joe in my Disney mug.  

I Bought a second Sailboat yesterday. Moving from an 18 footer to a 32!  This one is very capable of off shore sailing.  A previous owner s preparing it to sail across the Atlantic when his family decided they needed a bigger boat if they were going to be on it that long. It’s been neglected for a few years so It does need some work before I’m ready to take it out and I need to learn some things about it as it’s the largest boat I’ve sailed.  But I’m looking forward to getting it out.  I’m hoping to sail it to Florida this winter.

willow

• Forum Moderator

Wow, I'm so envious!  That sounds like a fun project and upcoming adventure.

Enjoy! 
Jani

Willow,

It is evening time and my morning cup of coffee has long since lost its oomph.   Anyway, congrats on the new old boat.  If you ask real nice (beg?), I'll make some time and get down your way and pitch in with some elbow grease and skinned knuckles.

Hi! to the other half,

Stevi

• Forum Moderator

Thanks everyone.  I am looking forward to getting it ship shape and going on an adventure with it.

Good Morning All! 

Or maybe Good-Day is more appropriate now.  It's too hot to go out, so I've kept myself hidden inside with all windows drawn like a vampire....

Good morning! After reading all of the crazy heat wave reports, I’m glad I live on the West coast, It’s 70 degrees (with a high of 73 later on,) with a light breeze. 

It will get hot over here later in July, more so in August- September.

In the east county, it will get up to 84. Last week it was in the 90s, and no doubt it will be in the 90-100s in August- October months. 

As I mentioned, I’m glad I live on the west coast. 

Be careful , hydrate and rehydrate! 

The current temperature is 99 and feels like is 111.  Its so hot.  Definitely trying to stay hyrdrated.  I wish I lived on the west coast.

I've heard that San Diego is amazing!

• Forum Moderator

Except for the sun it sounds good over there. Here we live with a wide variation, but I like the heat better than most. I'm loving it here at the moment picking Loganberries directly off the bush as a snack between meals lol. The redcurrents are at their prime too! A short while ago it was Gooseberries and soon be time for doing the same with blackberries. I love to pick things direct rather than buying at the supermarket.

Tracy

Just now, tracy_j said:

Except for the sun it sounds good over there. Here we live with a wide variation, but I like the heat better than most. I'm loving it here at the moment picking Loganberries directly off the bush as a snack between meals lol. The redcurrents are at their prime too! A short while ago it was Gooseberries and soon be time for doing the same with blackberries. I love to pick things direct rather than buying at the supermarket.

Tracy

That sounds so perfect I bet you could make a lot of nice desserts with all the fresh fruit!

37 minutes ago, lauraincolumbia said:

The current temperature is 99 and feels like is 111.  Its so hot.  Definitely trying to stay hyrdrated.  I wish I lived on the west coast.

I've heard that San Diego is amazing!

Eeeek! too hot! AC all the way! 

Just now, tracy_j said:

Except for the sun it sounds good over there. Here we live with a wide variation

We have heat, and a wide variation. all within a 20min drive. =). In the winter, you can play at the beach, drive 20-30 mins inland and play in the snow =).

Just now, tracy_j said:

Gooseberries

Ive never heard of Gooseberries, I must try them now.

Just now, Ellora said:

Gooseberries grow best up north.  In fact, a bush won't grow berries, if it there wasn't at least one hard freeze over the winter time.

• Forum Moderator

The odd part of this heat wave is that it’s hotter in DC than it is in eastern South Carolina.  They have a heat warning, we only have a heat advisory.  Some difference our temperature is mid nineties but feels like 105. In DC it feels like 108.

anyway I stay inside in the afternoon and drink lots of ice water.  If I have outdoor work I have to do it’s early morning or evening.  Going to the pool is like taking a warm bath, the water temperature is in the  nineties too

• Forum Moderator
19 hours ago, Kamarka said:

That sounds so perfect I bet you could make a lot of nice desserts with all the fresh fruit!

They usually don't make desserts as I seldom make them. My main course is usually ample lol, but I love a sprinkling on my breakfast cereal. I freeze what I can for a supply through the winter.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

It's a beautiful morning here :) heading outside soon. 

Enjoy

C -

• Forum Moderator
19 hours ago, Ellora said:

18 hours ago, lauraincolumbia said:

Gooseberries grow best up north.  In fact, a bush won't grow berries, if it there wasn't at least one hard freeze over the winter time.

They are a traditional berry here in the Uk, used in crumbles, desserts and jam. They are less used these days as they are pretty sour and probably not for the modern sweet tooth, but I grew up eating them off the bush (beware of the thorns lol).

Tracy

• Forum Moderator
Just now, Cyndee said:

It's a beautiful morning here :) heading outside soon. 

Enjoy

C -

How the world moves lol. Been there, done that and now enjoying a snack with coffee  winding down for the evening. Have a lovely day!

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

It's beastly hot here.  Simply moving groups of goats to various pastures and simple chores and i'm back in soaked.  Thank heavens for air conditioning.  We are fortunate to have our solar panels working away on long hot sunny days so still no electric bills.  It is supposed to cool down tomorrow so i can get back to preparing for winter in relative comfort.

Maybe iced coffee?

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

I’m on my second cup. Pop up showers or storms expected today.  Then cooler weather starting Wednesday, yeah!  Planning a trip to visit our son and daughter-in-law in mid August.  And our daughter will be here the end of this week for a couple days.  Been a busy summer for sure.

Willow

Good morning, starting on my 2nd cup of coffee, while watching the TV Show "Bones." Its a comfortable &2 degrees outside, with a slight breeze. The train sounded off somewhere near Pacific Highway , and a plane just flew by on the way to Lindbergh Field. The crows have left the area, probably looking for breakfast somewhere.