• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Charlize said:

Interesting how those hormones work

Its wonderful how nature works!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning! Working on my first cup o coffee, and eating breakfast. Wow i has some funky dreams back to back this morning, good thing I was able to force myself to wake up. One twin is making cards for mommies office cause she misses her a ton, and the other is making a necklace from one of their bead kits. 

Same here. It’s been an exhausting week. I was planning on sleeping in a little bit but my internal clock is saying something different. I’m also suddenly hungry and have just the thing, some Greek yogurt!

• Forum Moderator

Having mid morning coffee and checking online. After my weekly car check I sowed probably the last carrot seeds I will sow this year. It's been a good year for them so far - unlike the courgettes lol

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad to hear that Debra Michelle.  I'm sure you need to rest and recoup now.  

Hugs,

Charlize

11 hours ago, Josie Beth said:

Same here. It’s been an exhausting week. I was planning on sleeping in a little bit but my internal clock is saying something different. I’m also suddenly hungry and have just the thing, some Greek yogurt!

I was exhausted after the movie Endtime I went to bed right away, actually sleeping til 5am. I couldn’t go back to sleep so I drove to a 24hr Mexican food drive through and bought a breakfast burrito, and drove to a drive thu Starbucks, ???☕️.  Then the a/c technician called early, amazing, so I had to ?? over to my friends house to help. She doesn’t like to home alone with technicians, I don’t mind. That took a while. Then dropped an electric razor for my dad, then shopping for groceries, made it out of Costco with spending over $100, then finally back home to eat lunch. 

• Forum Moderator

Anna, I created this thread as a what is going on with your day kind of thread. To keep a light hearted atmosphere. We get people talking about their up coming day or the day they had. weather, Maple syrup, boats just about everything casual.

Feel free to join in. 

Edited by Jani
correct spellcheck error
Just now, KymmieL said:

Anna, I created this thread as a what is going on with your day kind of thread. To keep a light hearted atmosphere. We get people talking about their up coming day or the day they had. weather, Maple syrup, boats just about everything casual.

Fell free to join in. 

actually i think i will join in, this is a nice idea. also you read my mind, i was going to ask what it was all about but i forgot earlier. thanks!

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad your surgery went well Debra and your support team was there for you.  As suggested, get rest!

Hugs, Jani

• Forum Moderator

I was wondering if you were going to have to go through that.  Please take good care of yourself.

Big Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

I forgot to post this yesterday. I got Ma'am d. Or at least I hope it was. :)  I help out a lady customer with some parts. As she walked away I swore I hear her say, Thanks, Ma'am. It is my first. With my hair in a high pony tail (girl style, to keep it off my neck in the heat) and my fingernails painted + my ladies Minnie Mouse watch.

It felt good.

Kymmie

2 hours ago, Charlize said:

I was wondering if you were going to have to go through that.  Please take good care of yourself.

Big Hugs,

Charlize

I am,family and friends are helping out too including my employees.

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

I forgot to post this yesterday. I got Ma'am d. Or at least I hope it was. :)  I help out a lady customer with some parts. As she walked away I swore I hear her say, Thanks, Ma'am. It is my first. With my hair in a high pony tail (girl style, to keep it off my neck in the heat) and my fingernails painted + my ladies Minnie Mouse watch.

It felt good.

Kymmie

Yay! =)!

• Forum Moderator
15 hours ago, KymmieL said:

It felt good.

Kymmie

You will always remember your first. It's a great feeling.....

Congrats !

I have my first endo appointment today. So nervous.

My wife is hoping they will find something wrong with me and that I won’t be eligible for HRT. She is still very much against anything that even hints I’m a woman. Hoping she comes around eventually, but I can’t keep going on the way I am now. 

Have a a great day everyone. 

*hugs*

• Forum Moderator
Just now, SaraAW said:

I have my first endo appointment today. So nervous.

My wife is hoping they will find something wrong with me and that I won’t be eligible for HRT. She is still very much against anything that even hints I’m a woman. Hoping she comes around eventually, but I can’t keep going on the way I am now. 

Have a a great day everyone. 

*hugs*

Good luck with the appointment, may it go well for you....

C -

• Forum Moderator

The first time i was mam'ed was in the south going into a convince store.  He even held the door for me.  I was floating!

I hope your journey works out for you Sara.

Hugs,

Charlize

Ohh I love this idea! Today I got up at 6:30am, took the dog for a long, long walk (trying to get in shape). Had a banana and yogurt for breakfast and of course a coffee. Best things about the mornings for me now are shaving my legs and moisturizing! Looking for an nice tinting lotion for my legs - any suggestions!

• Forum Moderator

Happened again, this time I am positive. Good feeling.

Kymmie

My oldest brother came over to help out.He even brought over lunch to me,a couple pulled pork sandwiches he made.I told him thank you.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Today I got up at 6:30am, took the dog for a long, long walk (trying to get in shape). Had a banana and yogurt for breakfast and of course a coffee. Best things about the mornings for me now are shaving my legs and moisturizing! Looking for an nice tinting lotion for my legs - any suggestions!

@Samantha C  That's great.  It's never a bad idea to take care of our bodies!   Moisturizing our skin is a wonderful anti-aging technique too!   I don't have any specific suggestion for tinted lotion other than to wear shorts and let the Sun do its thing.   I am sure you can find something with a little color at your favorite drug store.  Don't go too dark as it will look odd.  

Cheers, Jani