• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

10 minutes ago, lauraincolumbia said:

Thats is wonderful for Chloe!  Sorry about the boyfriend...

I'm there for Chloe.Found out she did get rid of half of the male clothing.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Coming out to family is something I haven't been able to face yet.

I admire Chloe's courage.

For now, I'm having coffee and listening to the rain.

14 hours ago, Ellora said:

@TammyAnne, no matter the amount, it helps with the skin and circulation. Mine are just starting to take a bit more shape at 6 months, and i am happy. 

That's comforting to know.

Alas, mine are tiny and just barely protruding as little mounds. But they do jiggle a bit.

On 8/23/2019 at 5:44 AM, SamanthaC said:

On a side note, I assume most of us here dont change and shower at the gym? Im reluctant to go to the mens locker room with a shaved body. Any thoughts?

I don't go to the gym. I would not feel comfortable at all being undressed in front of other people with a male body. I'd feel worse about being undressed in front of men than in front of women. I really miss swimming but will wait until I am post-op until I swim again.

44 minutes ago, Dana Michelle said:

I don't go to the gym. I would not feel comfortable at all being undressed in front of other people with a male body. I'd feel worse about being undressed in front of men than in front of women. I really miss swimming but will wait until I am post-op until I swim again.

I dont go to the gym. I like to work out, run, bike or do body weight, or functional movement exercises ar home.

I do agree with being postop so i can start swimming in public again.

I really like to swim. A friend suggested I might want to "cover up" so I added a swimshirt/rashguard to my usual bikini workout briefs. Cuts down on the sun exposure (at least that's my excuse) as well as covers my budding nipples - they have always been larger and more protruding than other males.

I haven't had to change in the dressing room except to leave, as I come in with my swimming gear on under my clothing.

But changing after? Haven't thought too much about it. I'm near sighted, so can't see well without my glasses. I've always thought that if I can't see them they can't see me. LOL. I can't gauge someone else's reactions if I can't see them, so I just carry on.

• Forum Moderator

It had been years since i felt comfortable swimming but i recently had the chance to enjoy a salt water pool attached to a motel where i was staying.  I'd missed feeling comfortable.  Because i wear a wig i'm a bit cautious about diving.

It was simply lovely!

Hugs,

Charlize

679FFAB3-3EF5-4C19-8CF4-46E2AEFBF6DE.jpeg

Been doing good.New employee my husband and I hired is doing good,tow truck driver.He is ready to go and comes in on time.Hard to find employees like this.I did get good news,chemo treatments are working and one chemo treatment left.My husband became an ordained minister,does his first wedding 3 weeks from now

• Forum Moderator

Thats great news Debra!  I hope the chemo treatments are totally successful!

Hugs,

Charlize

@Charlize,  I love the swimsuit! and I love the way your whole face smiles! ?Being in a ppol right now sound wonderful! We are having a mini Santa Ana over here, which means it is HOT! ?️

• Forum Moderator

Evening all, coming to you live from a hotel room in Rapid City SD. Got here yesterday Came a day early than originally planned.  Why you may ask. well a week ago tomorrow I found out that Bob Seger and the Silver bullet band was playing here last night. So, haul the mail after the wife got home. made it 300 miles in about 4 1/2 hours. Awesome concert was the third time we have seen him. 

After going out to the badlands and visiting the Minuteman National historic site. Brought back serious memories as I was a missile cop here at Ellsworth AFB, SD. 84-92.

We hit the pool. I normally wear a one piece, matching swim shorts and a t-shirt. Started with that. pulled off the shorts. when hit the hot tub. after the hot tub I thought we were going to go back to the pool. I stripped off the T shirt. We wound up heading back to the room. I just slipped on my swim shorts. Felt great being out in my swim suit.

Kymmie

On 9/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Charlize said:

It had been years since i felt comfortable swimming but i recently had the chance to enjoy a salt water pool attached to a motel where i was staying.  I'd missed feeling comfortable.  Because i wear a wig i'm a bit cautious about diving.

It was simply lovely!

Hugs,

Charlize

679FFAB3-3EF5-4C19-8CF4-46E2AEFBF6DE.jpeg

Charlize,

You are lovely! And look so happy, positively beaming.

Thanks for sharing, it gives me hope that I may get "there" someday too.

Good morning. Coffee with cream on a coolish morning with bright sunshine pouring in the window.

After coffee is done I'll be face down on the drawing board in my studio with Baroque music playing in the background. It's been a really productive time for me - after nearly a year of interrupted work, I've finished 4 drawings in a short while, and expect to finish 6 or so paintings soon. With more drawings to come!

I can hardly believe things are going so well!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day and enjoying fall as much as I am! 

• Forum Moderator

Made it home from a great mini vacation. wound up taking first in my class at the All Ford car show. It was nice sleeping in my own bed again even if it was only two nights. Have to work today then off next two. Only 6 hours today.

Have a great day all of you.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
Just now, KymmieL said:

It was nice sleeping in my own bed again...

Ahhhh!  This is always nice after a trip.

Jani

My parents are visiting this weekend. Still haven’t worked up the courage to come out, but it is great to see them.  We only get together a few times a year, due to the distance separating us. 

I hope you you are all having a wonderful weekend. 

*hugs*

Sara

Just now, SaraAW said:

My parents are visiting this weekend. Still haven’t worked up the courage to come out, but it is great to see them.  We only get together a few times a year, due to the distance separating us. 

I hope you you are all having a wonderful weekend. 

*hugs*

Sara

Enjoy the time with your parents. They won't always be around to see you. Mine are both gone, and I wish they could see me get to a happy place in life.

• Forum Moderator
59 minutes ago, SaraAW said:

I hope all goes well. Family re-unions can be nice. As TammyAnne says - Enjoy the time!

Tracy

7 hours ago, SaraAW said:

My parents are visiting this weekend. Still haven’t worked up the courage to come out, but it is great to see them.

Enjoy! I don’t think I’ll tell my parents, and I’m ok with that. 

• Forum Moderator

Tammy Ann is correct. enjoy time with your parents. I am lucky my mother is still around. still independent at 84. Lost my Dad in 06. Still miss him to this day. Also haven't came out to any of my family, Mom, brother, or sister.  well still not to my sons either. My youngest has to know he has seen me on this site.

Kymmie