• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

I want to see why my wife went straight to the big D If I wanted to live as my true self. See her thoughts and explain mine. Hopefully it all goes well. 

I'm am praying for you as I am in the same boat.  Please keep us informed...

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Met an employee of mine's two kids.My employee Beth Ann has two kids whom are transgendered and a part time crossdresser.Her oldest son whom is 14 is the crossdresser and her 12 year old daughter is transgendered.They thought it was cool they are not alone.I told them don't let anything get in their way.Beth Ann whom is supportive of them told me thank you for telling them that,found out their bio dad isn't supportive at all.They have support from me now too,I plan on coming over telling her 12 year old daughter my story how I knew feeling I was born the wrong gender.I like helping out transgendered kids

• Forum Moderator

Looks like It may not be this Saturday. My wife informed me today that she and my youngest are going to visit our middle son and his family then.

Kymmie

Well, due to some heavy snow, I did not make it to my first group meeting. Looks like next month will be my first. 

Tea is steeping, looking forward to the comforting warmth of a good cup before I head into work. The blanket of snow makes for a very pretty commute in. The roads are clear so it should be a nice drive. 

Have a great day folks!

UUUggghh  The roads in VT were not so clear and my commute was terribly long.  I ran out of coffee even!  But I was driving the company car and getting paid so who cares.  LOL

I listened to one of my audiobooks and enjoyed the 10 MPH speeds on our 50MPH roads.  LOL

Sorry Sara you had to miss your group.  I am looking forward to being set up in one someday soon.

I have my third therapy appointment but was emailing him over the week due to the big news I kept having.  He also told me he feels I need to get back on HRT as soon as possible and even called around to arrange for me to see a trans friendly doctor he knows.  Which I was very excited to read about.

I hope everyone has a good day!

Not at work,finished getting ready.Have a funeral to go to,my Aunt Anna Marie did pass away.My husband understands why,so many good memories of her in my life.One was she was beside my mom giving birth to me watching me come into this world.Supported me through everything even when going through my transition

48 minutes ago, Debra Michelle said:

Not at work,finished getting ready.Have a funeral to go to,my Aunt Anna Marie did pass away.My husband understands why,so many good memories of her in my life.One was she was beside my mom giving birth to me watching me come into this world.Supported me through everything even when going through my transition

I'm sorry to hear that.  She sounded like a wonderful person with a lot of meaning to you.  My sincerest condolences.  

54 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I'm sorry to hear that.  She sounded like a wonderful person with a lot of meaning to you.  My sincerest condolences.  

She was,knew I was hurting inside big time before I transitioned.Told me she loved me no matter what when I came out to her.

3 hours ago, Debra Michelle said:

She was,knew I was hurting inside big time before I transitioned.Told me she loved me no matter what when I came out to her.

Perfect moment.

Sleepless night again.  Up and on the couch in my sweats and under my heated blanket.  12*F outside and snow still coming down slightly.  Coffee I my hands warming me up.  
No plans for the weekend other then housework and vegging. 
Though this is suppose to be a big “Let’s talk” weekend.  I think my wife will see I will not be tempered and plowed under. 
It should be interesting. 

1 hour ago, Krisvm said:

Am out for the weekend and looking pretty cute if I do say so myself 

IMG_-9eis07.jpg

Yes indeed!  Go git-em!   

49 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Sleepless night again.  Up and on the couch in my sweats and under my heated blanket.  12*F outside and snow still coming down slightly.  Coffee I my hands warming me up.  
No plans for the weekend other then housework and vegging. 
Though this is suppose to be a big “Let’s talk” weekend.  I think my wife will see I will not be tempered and plowed under. 
It should be interesting. 

*hugs* take care of yourself. Is important to rest up 

1 hour ago, Krisvm said:

*hugs* take care of yourself. Is important to rest up 

I have been trying believe me.  The sleepless nights are definitely wearing me down.  Not from lack of desire or trying.  
mince I get past this stress with my wife. Or future ex or what she becomes I feel I will be ok.  

Morning everyone, remember to drink lots of water and eat food to stay healthy. It's only 7 am so I am going back to sleep haha.

Morning all. Sitting here with my bottle of sparkling ice waiting to start to work. Have a great day!

E

Was busy this morning,storage locker auction.It did go well although two bidders were told to leave.One rule is no getting into the storage locker and looking.They went into twice looking and were booted out being told to leave.Had to auction off 10 of them,people didn't pay their bill.The guy running it said I am a keeper as an auctioneer.One of the bidders that did win,made money off of me.Seen 2 older Dodge signs and I asked them how much for them.agreed on the price of them and bought those 2 Dodge signs off of them.They like me as the auctioneer and knew I deserved them.

I recall reading about a storage locker auction where one locker had a couple of mummified corpses rolled up in carpets. 

Most I have seen have garbage in them.I auctioned one off with nasty rotten dry food,in it,a guy bought for $5.00 with one bid

Well today is a slow starter for me. I was thoroughly exhausted after work and woke up feeling like I swallowed pool water and blew it out my nose so I’m probably not going to get much done today unless it’s around the house. I suppose I should go get orange juice because I forgot to yesterday. I really need to get some cold weather layers before the temperature dips. Not sure where I should go though because I need a guaranteed buy on a budget. Nothing is really close. So I’m probably going to have to get on a bus or walk some distance. It just seems impossible with what feels like a cold coming. Maybe after I wake up more?

I’m not even to coffee yet.  Had to sleep on the couch sorta night for me.  Moving into our spare bedroom today.  
Yea things are not so sparklie for me right now.  
hoping to figure out my financial plan and hope to get some things sold ASAP.  I feel trapped.  
But looking forward to a future where I am me.  
Stay warm!  ❤️

After a hiatus, I'm back.

Coffee finished for the morning, had a great time last weekend, but for whatever reason, this site was blocked from my wifi at the motel.

The Pride Festival was a non-event for me, as I'm not good at staying up late. People were friendly, the art workshop I attended was a lot of fun, got some cobwebs out of my system.

My studio is ready, at long last.

It's going to be a cozy winter making images. That is such a good thing for me, it heals me, my spirit is free to roam and re-imagine itself into the being it wants to be. I'm just going to let her roam and explore until she's happy.