• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

7 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Up this snowy turkey day before everyone else. Thankful for finally realizing who I am. Just need to courage to carry out being who I am.

Kymmie

Yes indeed, it's great to resolve the confusion. Really makes a difference in how I feel about myself and the world!

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

?  ? ? Day! Traditional breakfast burrito with coffee in the morning, and semi traditional mid day Boston market Turkey meal for three, American football on tv and duralog in the fireplace . Complete with a rainy day! 

I hope everyone has a Happy day or at least as comfy as possible! 

To all my Transpulse family, I hope you had a safe and blessed Thanksgiving. I ate WAY to much of course and now relaxing with a good book. 

Good morning everyone. A little under the weather this week with a sinus infection. Got a prescription for hrt this week ?. Going to fill it this weekend after another attempt at a discussion with my wife.  Kettle’s on, tea will soon be steeping and I’m looking forward to the weekend. 

Have a great day everyone. *hugs*

Good morning SaraAW and everyone! Tis sinus trouble time, cold outside and dry heat inside will mess with my sinus's every year too. Heading out to see the VA endocrinologist for my annual tune up and BS session. Made a point of not stuffing myself last night for the second year in a row at practicing self control. There was a time when I could out eat and out drink even the most debaucherous Romans, glad I finally grew up and got past that behavior.

Good Morning , afternoon and evening! 

I am Thankful for not having to drive in the pouring rain like I did last night. I drove my friends sister to the airport last night, and it was poooouring rain! I thought i was back in NC! lol. It was so bad on one stretch of the freeway, everyone had to slow down to 30-40 mph, cause the rush of water was causing the cars to hydroplane. It snowed up in Julian, so if it snows again next week, I might take the ladies up there for their first real snow. It's a treat anyway, cause the small town is famous for their apple pie and cider. Julian apple pies are famous around here. They have their own local orchards. 

We used to go to a Christmas tree farm and cut our own, they always had a big tent and served hot apple cider with cinnamon to warm up with by the wood stove. Was kind of fun!

On 11/28/2019 at 10:04 AM, KymmieL said:

Remember there is always room for Jell-o, LOL.

Ah, which reminds me of Adventures With My Refrigerator:

Question:  What's the difference between red Jell-o and green Jell-o?

Answer: Two weeks ?

• Forum Moderator
5 hours ago, NB Adult said:

We used to go to a Christmas tree farm and cut our own, they always had a big tent and served hot apple cider with cinnamon to warm up with by the wood stove. Was kind of fun!

That does sound like fun.

For a while we used to cut out own tree. Now we just have an artificial one. I am the type of person who could care less about Xmas. I guess it is from the military, spent many holidays at work. Now just doing it for the wife she likes it and the kids/grandkids.

Don't know if I'll do anything for the holidays once I am me. I guess time will tell. However have to get an ugly Xmas sweater. that is a must.

Kymmie

5 hours ago, Josie Beth said:

Apple pie sounds so good

... I know, I know!  So, I made one this afternoon ?

20191129_173642.jpg

• Forum Moderator

A nice looking pie! Yum! yum!

Just drinking my morning coffee here. I need it today after getting the car out and giving it it's weekly check. Blowing up the types was a bit of a problem as it is cold (white over with frost) so in a couple of minutes my hands were getting so cold I couldn't handle the pump connection properly and lost the pressure I had just put in LOL

Tracy

Coffee, pie and ice cream!

Yum.

Well I've got the coffee at the moment. Managed to stay away from the parking lot crazies for black friday, working on another drawing.

It's been a bit chilly here in the Ozarks, but at least winter hasn't hammered us like some parts of the country.

I'm dreading actually setting foot in stores until January. It's crazy time for shopping. I don't like crowds or being jostled. Going to be a tough month.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs, big warm hugs!

TA

• Forum Moderator

That pie looks lovely!  I'm having my usual oatmeal and blueberry breakfast.  I spent yesterday with a chainsaw on top of the sugar house roof carefully removing a huge branch from a dead ash tree.  It crushed the stem vent, snapped the ridge and poked holes in several locations.  I had time to start rigging tarps and patches before the snow storm coming tomorrow.  The insurance company is sending a contractor to do an estimate.  Depending on the estimate and schedule i may do the repairs myself.  I built the sugar house 30 years ago and an so pleased that it was strong enough to protect the evoporator and other expensive equiptment we use.  It's times like this that i don't regret the time i had as a male builder!  The old gal can still do the work  but i'm certainly slower.

Hugs,

Charlize

Oh, as a confirmed Real Maple Syrup Addict, I love visiting New England sugar houses!  I never get tired of the wonderful process of turning sugar maple sap into delicious products...all with precise temperature and time in the evaporator.  It's an amazing and fun thing to watch -- and in your case, to do!

Here's hoping the shack will be in working order by February and March!

Best,

Astrid

• Forum Moderator

Belated Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Pretty quiet one for me but now we have good friends visiting for the weekend on their way to Florida.

Willow

On 11/29/2019 at 6:29 PM, Astrid said:

... I know, I know!  So, I made one this afternoon ?

20191129_173642.jpg

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm!!! I looooove Apple Pie!!

Happy bright morning to all!

Wind blew like mad last night, so I slept poorly wondering if the house was going to fall apart.

At any rate, coffee, then studio time. I've got to buckle down and get some work finished!

• Forum Moderator

Had our coffee.  The wind is just starting to pick up here so the rain can’t be far behind it.

It’s windy here too. I’m up earlier than I had planned but I have things to do today so it’s probably a good thing. I don’t know how I’m going to get it all done but I’m going to give it a go. One of my biggest obstacles is updating my phone because it keeps getting the connection reset so I’m not sure where I can find WiFi that’s going to cooperate. I’m starting to really get annoyed with Apple because of their 150 mb limit on using cell data for downloading. So I have to have WiFi. Last night after 2+ hours trying to use just WiFi and then my laptop with iTunes I gave up. No matter what the connection reset every time at around 250 mb and it doesn’t save progress it starts all the way over. Not a happy moment. 

Now for the good news. I’m starting work tomorrow!!! And today I finally managed to get rid of that pesky thing I was trying to sell on Craigslist. I didn’t get what I wanted for it but I’m happy that I don’t have to look at it anymore. It’s a symbolic victory. It was one of those things that became a depressing reminder of the past and I had to let it go. So the money was less important than getting rid of it. 

I really should get ready so I can leave and go donate plasma again. At least I have been able to make some money to help keep me from being totally broke but it’s just going towards rent anyway so it’s not time for any shopping sprees. By Friday I should be ok, but I’m not sure how long they can wait at the rental office. So for now I’m just keeping my head above water. 

2 hours ago, Josie Beth said:

Now for the good news. I’m starting work tomorrow!!! And today I finally managed to get rid of that pesky thing I was trying to sell on Craigslist. I didn’t get what I wanted for it but I’m happy that I don’t have to look at it anymore. It’s a symbolic victory. It was one of those things that became a depressing reminder of the past and I had to let it go. So the money was less important than getting rid of it. 

That is good news Josie, we all want the best for you and you're the one that has to make it happen!

• Forum Moderator

Well first cup down. Second cooking. English muffin going down now. Have to close tonight. No biggie as Walking dead is in its mid season break. LOL.

Kymmie

41 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Walking dead is in its mid season break. 

They are all living in the streets in West Coast cities!