• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

1 hour ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

This is also great news.  I know how wonderful I felt being put on HRT.  Like a huge start that finally was “starting”.  Lol

(you know what I mean.  Lol)

I know what you mean dear.

Big hug!

TA

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

So far this has been a great day. So was able to get out dressed without the blabber mouth seeing. Did take the truck went the back way to Cheyenne.

So went and got my blood taken. Then up to the eye DR. Appointment is for 2pm not 10 my therapist is at 11. So went for breakfast. Went to Taco Johns. The gal at the counter thought she made a mistake and called me sir, not ma'am. She apologized 3 times. It was great. 

To my 1st appointment. After telling my therapist about what happened. She said that if she saw me on the street. She would think I was actually female. Which made me feel great. I had borrowed my wife's Purple knit sweater, Jeans, a padded bra. some cute brown booties.  After I had time to kill before my eye appointment.

I wound up going to the mall. wasn't nervous at all. Just walked along with my head held high. Say the cutest blue merle pomski puppy. I wanted to bring her home so bad. If she would have been a sheltie she just may have been in my coat coming home. I want to get a Shetland Sheepdog so bad. I compromised and picked up a Sheltie calander.  Got some cute frames for my new glasses.

All in all a great day. Changed into something more comfortable once I got home.

Kymmbrill

48 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

So far this has been a great day. So was able to get out dressed without the blabber mouth seeing. Did take the truck went the back way to Cheyenne.

So went and got my blood taken. Then up to the eye DR. Appointment is for 2pm not 10 my therapist is at 11. So went for breakfast. Went to Taco Johns. The gal at the counter thought she made a mistake and called me sir, not ma'am. She apologized 3 times. It was great. 

To my 1st appointment. After telling my therapist about what happened. She said that if she saw me on the street. She would think I was actually female. Which made me feel great. I had borrowed my wife's Purple knit sweater, Jeans, a padded bra. some cute brown booties.  After I had time to kill before my eye appointment.

I wound up going to the mall. wasn't nervous at all. Just walked along with my head held high. Say the cutest blue merle pomski puppy. I wanted to bring her home so bad. If she would have been a sheltie she just may have been in my coat coming home. I want to get a Shetland Sheepdog so bad. I compromised and picked up a Sheltie calander.  Got some cute frames for my new glasses.

All in all a great day. Changed into something more comfortable once I got home.

Kymmbrill

It sounds like a wonderful day!!!  I’m so jealous your out and about dress as you want.  I’m still “on hold” for the time being.  Or homeless.  So yea.  I’m on hold.  Lol

I do dress female at home.  

Did end up going a funeral this morning,my good friend Allison's mom passed away from breast cancer.Allison was glad I did come and spoke of great memories of her mom.One was her mom was like a 2nd mom in my life.I loved the tribute song her mom's family picked out too,Sissy's Song by Alan Jackson

• Forum Moderator

Well thought today was going to be a better day than it turned out. Work went fine,even getting the front room freight put away before I opened the the door. took about 20 min to do. Good thing Sat is a light freight day. However the backroom freight was still in the cart when I left. The downer I looked into trading my 99 Explorer on a 06 Wrangler.  Didn't have enough to put down. God I hate car dealers.   

Debra, glad it worked out for you at the funeral. May she rest in peace.

Kymmie

Busy day today. Went to my wife’s MS Christmas luncheon, did some grocery shopping and just finished baking several dozen cookies. Made triple chocolate Nutella stuffed cookie with macadamia nuts. Tomorrow I make some Turtle cookies. It’s for a baking competition at work on Monday. I haven’t baked in quite some time. Forgot how

much I enjoy it. I hope everyone had a good day. *hugs*

1 hour ago, SaraAW said:

Made triple chocolate Nutella stuffed cookie with macadamia nuts. Tomorrow I make some Turtle cookies.

OMG, I'm gonna need an extra hour of exercise just from reading that!!  ??

Good morning from inside the fog! No, really! It looks like the coast of Maine out there, thick fog outside. But I've got my coffee mug filled, and my warm things on, so it's good.

Hugsee and wishes for a wonderful day to everyone!

• Forum Moderator

I'm up really early (for me anyways..6am) enjoying a nice big cup of java.  Yesterday afternoon, my wife & I spent 4 hours at a book lecture/lunch in at a church in downtown Seattle.  It was amazing.  The entire experience...the people I met attending the event and the content that unfolded during it and the author himself (Austen Hartley) was incredible.  He lectured on all things "Trans and what it means in relationship to today's church".  It was enlightening to say the least.  He covered a lot of the material in his 2018 book "Transforming".  I had not read it yet maybe some of you have.  Ironically, my new church up where I live is going to be having a 7 week study on this very book in Jan and Feb..  I'm really excited about that now.  I just wish the author could be there too but that isn't likely going to happen...wishful thinking on my part.  My wife & I already ordered our books through our church but we got a signed one while there.

I'm up early to attend a one hour workshop he facilitating that's happening before a service at that same church I had attended yesterday.  It was that good. The material he's going to cover this morning introduces newer scientific details not covered yesterday.  I'm excited.

Have a great day everyone!

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Lol, coffee hasn't kicked in...spellcheck apparently changed the name on me..."Hartke" not Hartley 

No coffee yet but I’m supposed to meet up with my first actual trans friend today for some coffee so yay! 

Got to sleep in today. 6am.  Lol

We had my daughter and her boyfriend over last evening for a small turkey dinner as we had nothing over the holidays with them.  Watched a couple movies too. They left around 11pm.  
This morning I am making turkey soup.  I do so every year with the bones and scraps this time of year.  I love it.  
My coffee is long gone.  So is breakfast.  I’m

having an easy day so I hope everyone else does too!❤️

• Forum Moderator

Waiting to hear from the vet about my three-legged cat today. We found a lump on his remaining rear leg while cuddling Friday night. The vet says it has to go. Fortunately, it doesn't appear to be attached to much of anything so it should be an easy surgery and a quick recovery.

image-20191107_201448.thumb.jpg.078f129f81d32236d5a6b9190731eb5b.jpg

Happy thoughts for the little guy. He's all alone at the clinic right now and probably frightened.

Hugs!

Oh, poor kitty.

Although I've seen a few cats that had suffered traumatic injuries that just carried on with their lives afterwards. Kind of inspiring.

• Forum Moderator

I just got a call from Susan, he's on his way home. The mass was ugly though, it's going to Michigan State to get tested. Hopefully the vet got it all.

Hugs!

42 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

I just got a call from Susan, he's on his way home. The mass was ugly though, it's going to Michigan State to get tested. Hopefully the vet got it all.

Hugs!

Prays a wishing for good news.  

• Forum Moderator

He's home in the recovery crate. He's not super happy about it, but I can't really blame him. Hopefully we can take the cone off in a couple of days.

20191208_141046.thumb.jpg.a335b343a44f7c98371ff1ade16b9dba.jpg

42 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Oh poor baby. He doesn’t look happy at all.  

Not at all.

Cage plus the cone of shame!

It couldn't get much worse in a cat's view of things.

TA

Well the coffee shop was really nice today. It was a little rushed but fun talking to some people who actually wanted to hang out and just talk. There was a nice guy at the counter who was our barista and his husband is trying to buy a building nearby for some kind of reason that I didn’t catch but my coffee was delicious. 

We made plans to hang out north of town soon and have a home cooked meal. I guess once the ladies I met get a cousin settled in. It was refreshing to talk in a relaxed setting about paranormal things and astrology for a change instead of all the issues that have been going on. And it’s always good to make new friends who know what it’s like to be where I am.

Coffee! Hurray!

I couldn't sleep for some reason, so got up, got coffee going and just finished that beloved first cup.

Wish I could say I wasn't feeling stressed about things with the holidays coming, but I am. Terribly stressed. Partly because we will be entertaining quite a bit which includes the obnoxious husband of my niece who feels the need to grab onto me a lot. If this keeps up its going to lead to a very ugly situation.

Why do some people feel the need to act like 6 year olds all their lives?

Finished my tea, packed up my baking from the weekend and ready to head to work for my department bake off. Made 2 different cookies, Nutella stuffed triple chocolate cookies with Macadamia nuts and Chocolate Turtles Cookies. I love this time of year, but I think my waistline may go on strike soon. I hope everyone has a good day. *hugs*

2 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

Partly because we will be entertaining quite a bit which includes the obnoxious husband of my niece who feels the need to grab onto me a lot. If this keeps up its going to lead to a very ugly situation.

Why do some people feel the need to act like 6 year olds all their lives?

OMG I truly hate when people do this crap.  When hiding myself I of course had to just play it off but inside I was so discussed.

Well Monday morning Blah.  Up at 4am to work out and for 15 seconds I considered not going down to do so.  I had to guilt myself out of bed because "my fat arse ain't gonna lose itself". 

I had a long weekend discussing "things" more with my wife and we do seem to be headed in a direction we both can live with.  Something I think is more an "evolved relationship" then an end of all things.  We are not talking about separation but still "divorce" once I hit a certain spot in my transition.  This point is written in concrete apparently.  More so we are talking more like friends and she even mentioned me staying as long as I like, well, until either of us gets involved with someone else.  Which neither of us has any desire to.  For now.

So I am not in as scary a position as I first thought, though we will take things day by day.  For now the stress is less.

The coffee is still hot too.

Have a wonderful day all.