• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

2 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I have been having a Teri me time on my phone and laptop on and off for a few days too.  I’d lose it for an entire dysphoria causing day.  Lol

i hate when I can’t check in and act semi smart. Lol

Seriously.  I have no idea why.  

It's been happening to me too lately.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Hi

I was having trouble with my iPad getting to this site last week but not my computer.  But I did find that although typing the address wasn’t working searching the site would get a link that did work.  Then I noticed that it needed httpS://www.  Instead of just http://

now whether that was the fault of Apple or a change for the website I don’t know but all is good now for me.

Willow

Yay! Got my coffee, waiting on the bus for the kids then work. And thanks to Willows tip I’m on the boards in the morning! Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

Good morning! Slept poorly with the weirdest dreams last night. When I say weird, believe me they fall off the end of the strange scale! Got coffee, trying to get myself organized. Have a computer to nurse into functionality today. Oh joy.

I wish everyone a wonderful day.

TA

I had late start as I had to go get a massive amount of blood drawn.  

I swear they took half of it.  Then drove an hour to work.  I had to fast from yesterday noon so I am famished but coffee first.  LOL

I hope everyone has a great day!  Mine feels like it has not even started yet and I am way behind.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

beautiful blue sky and sunshine today.  For the older crowd, no lollipops.

drinking my morning joe.

going to try to get to water aerobics today.    No longer restricted but I have to be careful what I do while the bones finish healing.  Water increases the resistance while reducing the impact.  Doctor said that would be a good way to go.  I’m afraid yoga is out forever.

Willow

• Forum Moderator
17 hours ago, Willow said:

.  Then I noticed that it needed httpS://www.  Instead of just http://

now whether that was the fault of Apple or a change for the website I don’t know but all is good now for me.

Willow

I don't know about the website but I generally use 'https'. That is a better thing to use as it is more secure than 'http'.

Tracy

Morning all, today seems to be a good day. 

Got my blood drawn to make sure my medicine is not jacking me up inside, hopefully it's not because it is really working. I had to fast for it and it was really tempting to lick to peanut butter off the knife as I was making my lunch, but somehow I managed to not haha. 

• Forum Moderator

Running late today. I was talking to Rey about her grand kids, then to Chloe about my surgery and it put my workout back about forty-five minutes. Time well spent in my opinion. I still got to my allergist in time for my shot. I probably should have eaten something before I left the house though; I was a little wonky when I stepped back through the door.

Wolfed down breakfast (I don't think I tasted it) and found my test results from yesterday are mostly done. They still need to finish the mercer culture. I spent all day yesterday getting that taken care of. The good news being that all my values are within normal tolerances. REALLY should have eaten more yesterday, they took a good five vials of blood out of me. I basically ATTACKED a Jimmy John's sub around 3:30 (I don't think I tasted that either) then skipped dinner because I'd just murdered a sub.

Today, I've just got my writing project and maybe some more food on the agenda. I've got some peach yogurt with my name on it and some pears that need to be eaten. It's a good day though. It'll be better when Jen tells me that she got my check and I'm good to go for surgery.

Hugs!

3 hours ago, Willow said:

Good morning 

drinking my morning joe.

going to try to get to water aerobics today.    No longer restricted but I have to be careful what I do while the bones finish healing.  Water increases the resistance while reducing the impact.  Doctor said that would be a good way to go.  I’m afraid yoga is out forever.

Willow

Hi Willow,

Sorry I missed it, but what happened to your bones?  Did you break something?

6 hours ago, Willow said:

Good morning 

drinking my morning joe.

Willow

You left out the rainbows.

Leslie Uggams will be upset.

• Forum Moderator

Hi. @lauraincolumbia I had surgery to fuse a joint in my big toe 6 weeks ago.  I had two large bone spurs, other arthritis and the joint was rubbing bone on bone. Walking had been painful prior to the surgery.  Now it feels great, but won’t be fully healed for another month.  I am released to wear a shoe at least.  

water aerobics went well.

@TammyAnne yes I left out the rainbows but that’s because there weren’t any. Now I’ve had that song lyric stuck in my head all day.

Willow

In the hospital recovering,my GCS went well yesterday.Mom was told she has a daughter now.Painful at first and I did get my first walk out today.I did see the results,love it.My son Tyler,he is glad I am finally happy

39 minutes ago, Jani said:

@Debra Michelle Congratulations!!!! Whoo-ho!

Mom was amazed by the results,looks like the real thing.It will be at least 3 months recovery and the test is on Friday,urinating sitting down for the first time.When I get home,dialate 3 times a day for 3 months and I do listen to doctor's orders.My husband's reaction:OMG getting a phone call from him today.Mom emailed a picture of the results to him last night

• Forum Moderator
7 hours ago, Debra Michelle said:

In the hospital recovering,my GCS went well yesterday.

Congratulations Debra Michelle. Thank you for sharing this great news!  And I’m so happy for you and your family.  Keep us updated as to your progress please.  Many of us here will be going through this in the not too distant future and look forward to hearing about it as it unfolds.  Do you by chance have a personal blog where you’ll be posting daily or weekly updates. I’d love to read it if you do.

Wishing you the best,
Susan R?

13 hours ago, Debra Michelle said:

In the hospital recovering,my GCS went well yesterday.Mom was told she has a daughter now.Painful at first and I did get my first walk out today.I did see the results,love it.My son Tyler,he is glad I am finally happy

This is wonderful news!  I am so happy for you.

Holy Moly the roads in Vermont are crappy this morning.  3.5 hours to drive a 1.5 hour commute.  Ran out of audio books and coffee!

Sigh

I hope everyone else is having a safe and warm day.

• Forum Moderator

Cold, snow and slippery roads.  That’s why I moved south, just like the birds.

no coffee yet, but it’s coming.

• Forum Moderator

Debra, Congrats on a successful surgery. 

Shawna, Glad you made it through the commute especially with running out of coffee. Be safe going home.

Glad I don't have to do the long commute anymore.

Have a great day all.

Kymmie

37 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Shawna, Glad you made it through the commute especially with running out of coffee. Be safe going home.

Well I find if I drive as fast as I can I wont be on the roads as long.  LOL