• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

2 hours ago, Suzanne1 said:

Valentine's day?  Well, that's a surprise to both of us.  We've had so much going on that neither had time to think about it.

Much the same here. Between my wife's doctoral thesis and her mother having a stroke, there hasn't been enough time to catch our breath, let alone contemplate a romantic holiday.  My wife told me her present was to only work part of the day, so I would not to wrangle the kids all day.  I said that would conflict with my gift - to watch the kids all day so she could work on her thesis!

Such is life, indeed...

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My husband came home from the hospital this morning,comes back to work in April and,2 heart bypasses.He is glad to be home.I am looking into buying an air fryer,things are going to change with his eating habits.I did change my eating habits since having stents put in a couple months ago.My daughter Erin whom is now a fulltime crossdresser living a much happier life and I are much closer.Erin sees I am much happier since I had my GCS last month.Did celebrate her birthday last night now 25 years old as Erin for the first time.Been preparing for our next towing yard auction which is tommorrow,auctioning off 75 vehicles.My son Tyler has been trained well since what happened last month.Had a fight between two bidder,both ended up in jail and told them they are no longer allowed at our auctions.

• Forum Moderator

@MetaLicious. a Gift of the Magi moment to be sure. Honestly, Susan's gift to me was to head up north to look after her dad for a bit. I'm taking advantage of it by napping.

@Debra Michelle, I just used our air-fryer last night to re-heat some fried chicken. I've been on the "healthy food" trail for two years though. We're gluten free, healthy food, high protein, low carbs, etc... There are a lot more salads and yogurt in my diet than there used to be. That's probably not a bad thing. Still, don't forget to have unhealthy food now and then. Like my friend Ray pointed out, if you let your cravings go too long, you'll really overdo when you get a chance to satisfy them.

Best of luck!

Hugs!

40 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

@MetaLicious. a Gift of the Magi moment to be sure. Honestly, Susan's gift to me was to head up north to look after her dad for a bit. I'm taking advantage of it by napping.

@Debra Michelle, I just used our air-fryer last night to re-heat some fried chicken. I've been on the "healthy food" trail for two years though. We're gluten free, healthy food, high protein, low carbs, etc... There are a lot more salads and yogurt in my diet than there used to be. That's probably not a bad thing. Still, don't forget to have unhealthy food now and then. Like my friend Ray pointed out, if you let your cravings go too long, you'll really overdo when you get a chance to satisfy them.

Best of luck!

Hugs!

My husband hates yogurt and I like it.I have tried food cooked in an air fryer,tastes a lot better.

41 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Still, don't forget to have unhealthy food now and then. Like my friend Ray pointed out, if you let your cravings go too long, you'll really overdo when you get a chance to satisfy them.

I must remember that. I have a cannister of chocolate malted mix that I've been trying to avoid being tempted by, just because it has a high glycemic index.  A little won't be as bad for me as breaking down in a fit of overindulgent gluttony!  Maybe if I have some protein first, so the sugar doesn't hit me so hard...  I have been such a good girl - dropped 15 pounds over the last year, and I'm on track to lose another five.  I swear, someday I will have a waist and not a belly!

• Forum Moderator

happy Valentine's Day everyone

Had a good day so far.  I made my wife a card this year.  crayons and a personal note.  She obviously appreciated it.

We did some shopping today, mostly at Lowes Home Improvements.  We are remodeling the bathroom and needed some things.

Our next stop was a new fabric store that had opened up.  On the way there she talked about making me a dress.  Now that's a good day in my book.

I hope everyone else has had as good a day.

Willow

I had a good day.Two new employees I hired been working out great for me.I was in the Snap On tool truck with one of them,told the dealer we deal with that he owed a little bit money and I was glad he was being honest.He owed $130.00 and paid that off.Told me that it is better to tell the truth and not lie about it.Not too happy with my husband right now,did get intimate with an ex girlfriend of mine one time in November.I was not in a good mood about it at all at first.Good thing is he does want to work things out,wants to stay with me and never did this to me before.I am willing to work things out with him,both admit our sex life has been boring lately.

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, Cyndee said:

Enjoy the Theatre tonight Kathy, does not sound like work at all, but a labor of love, brrrr stay warm.

Well, it was interesting tonight, but not in a good way.  One of the lead actors collapsed on stage.  She was awake before she got into the ambulance, but it sounds like something serious.

• Forum Moderator
47 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

Well, it was interesting tonight, but not in a good way.  One of the lead actors collapsed on stage.  She was awake before she got into the ambulance, but it sounds like something serious.

Oh wow, that's terrible to hear Kathy, hope she is Ok

• Forum Moderator

I had a nice cup of tea with breakfast this morning.

The actor who collapsed on stage last night was just dehydrated.  Whew, nothing serious!  The show will go on tonight.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, KathyLauren said:

I had a nice cup of tea with breakfast this morning.

The actor who collapsed on stage last night was just dehydrated.  Whew, nothing serious!  The show will go on tonight.

Good news Kathy :) Enjoy the show tonight ! Just sipping coffee this morning reading and posting on the Internet, I am an early riser. It's raining here again, dark and wet, although I mowed our lawn yesterday (seasons first), we had some nice sunshine yesterday. 

Have a nice weekend !

C

• Forum Moderator

That's good news Kathy.  Thankfully it wasn't something serious. 

It was 11 when I got up and it won't go beyond the mid 20's today.  It is bright and sunny though!   That seems awfully early to have to mow your lawn Cyndee.  I guess my impression of the PacWest area is wrong.

Have a great day everyone!
Jani 

Good morning, everyone! Had my first cup of coffee, then went out to buy a pound of the good stuff so I can make my wife a decent post-Valentine's Day/pre-birthday cup.  Today we are supposed to get temps a couple degrees above freezing!  That will be so welcome after the frigid spell we have gone through lately.

• Forum Moderator

Good Morning all, I’m drinking black tea this morning.  I’m all coffee’d out after last night.  My wife and I went crazy and went bar hoping all night. Of course, I don’t drink so I’m one of the designated drivers and was drinking coffee all night long.  Too much coffee!  Is that possible?  YES!

It was an interesting evening to say the least.  There was a bunch or my close very affirming cis neighbors mixed in with a few trans friends out on the town with us.  We did the whole karaoke thing and it was a blast.  You can never predict how these things might go but it was great.  My wife is a bit under the weather due to having one too many Long Island ice teas but I’m pampering her this morning.  Hope everyone had a nice Valentine’s Day.♥️

Susan R?

-15*F at 7am and my wife and Had plans to go to breakfast and then a morning and afternoon shopping in West Lebanon NH.
We scored so big it was unbelievable.  I got $255 worth of clothing at Kohl’s for like $45.  My wife killed it at $120 worth for $4.95.  She is a master.  Lol

Cute boots and summer sneakers, sweaters, jackets and T’s.   The list goes on and on.  We even had to share the dressing rooms so we could give advice or opinions.  She actually listens to me now.  Huh.  Just a wonderful day of shopping!!!
Great girly day for me.  I’m beaming still. 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

-15*F at 7am and my wife and Had plans to go to breakfast and then a morning and afternoon shopping in West Lebanon NH.
We scored so big it was unbelievable.  I got $255 worth of clothing at Kohl’s for like $45.  My wife killed it at $120 worth for $4.95.  She is a master.  Lol

Cute boots and summer sneakers, sweaters, jackets and T’s.   The list goes on and on.  We even had to share the dressing rooms so we could give advice or opinions.  She actually listens to me now.  Huh.  Just a wonderful day of shopping!!!
Great girly day for me.  I’m beaming still. 

I'm guessing the avatar is from yesterday's shoot? Nice! I was going to comment earlier but it hurts to sit in my computer chair. I'm still working out which sitting device leaves me in less misery. Right now it seems to be the couch. I'm going to have to charge my laptop.

That is easily my favorite way to shop. Susan and I share a changing room and just have some fun. Though she listened to me before I came out too. I've always had good color sense.

In any case, I'm so glad you got to experience that! It's magic!

Hugs!

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

I'm guessing the avatar is from yesterday's shoot? Nice! I was going to comment earlier but it hurts to sit in my computer

Yes it is from yesterday’s pampering makeover.  
I posted a couple pics.  
Sorry to hear your still so uncomfortable with pain.  
Like anything else.  One day at a time.  

36 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

... I got $255 worth of clothing at Kohl’s for like $45.  My wife killed it at $120 worth for $4.95. ... 

Wow! That is an impressive haul! My whole family went clothes shopping also, and I found a handbag that I liked. I've been needing one badly since none of my new pants have functional pockets. I also scored a new pair of boots - I literally have more shoes now than I have ever had in my life!  How did this happen so fast?

I am walking on sunshine, because today is the first time I have been called ma'am since I began my journey.  I find it amazing that something so small can really make one's day.

• Forum Moderator

Shawna, good looking picture.

Jackie, Is the pain from sitting on your surgery area. May want to try sitting on one of those neck pillows. The kind shaped like a horseshoe. I used one when I severely bruised my tailbone. While I had the open part to the back you may want it towards the front.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Mmmm!  Sunday morning espresso!  Need I say more?

I hope everyone has a good day.

Regards,

Kathy

1 hour ago, KathyLauren said:

Sunday morning espresso!

Great idea! I will get on that right away.  It's not like I am going back to sleep - infants make sleeping in so unlikely...

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

• Forum Moderator
14 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Jackie, Is the pain from sitting on your surgery area. May want to try sitting on one of those neck pillows. The kind shaped like a horseshoe. I used one when I severely bruised my tailbone. While I had the open part to the back you may want it towards the front.

Kymmie

Yeah, tragically a "donut" design puts extra pressure on the venting holes which is a different pain, but still pretty uncomfortable. I'm going to have some gnarly scars unless they settle into the creases for my legs.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Just relaxing this afternoon after my pot of coffee. It was my usual morning at the supermarket, braving the stormy weather here. My brother and his wife were there shoppiing too. He is into white water things in his canoe but, even though he is going to the water this afternoon, he is going to a lake rather than risking the floodwater (it will be windy anyway).

I think I made a good attempt at outing myself as I needed a bag of compost. It's not often you see a woman in skirt / tights carrying a 50Litre bag of compost under her arm lol. It didn't seem to attract any attention though. I didn't get any offers of help either though :unsure:

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

So I have a question about connecting to transgenderpulse wweebsite.

• Forum Moderator

Okay, lets try this again.  I have a question about connecting to the transgenderpulse website.  When I use my Apple computer/Safari, it won't connect. but when I use a windows based laptop, no issues.  Is there something about Safari and the website?