• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

To quote my therapist: "If a woman tells you it's hers. It's hers."

Nothing at all wrong with a little support here and there. Cis women do it too.

I could use me a nicer wig though...

Hugs!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

To quote my therapist: "If a woman tells you it's hers. It's hers."

Nothing at all wrong with a little support here and there. Cis women do it too.

I could use me a nicer wig though...

Hugs!

Work with what you've got. And if you don't GOT then go out and BUY IT!

Be safe. Be Smart.

Well, I've bathed and applied a generous amount of baby powder to prevent chaffing....now it's time to put the rest of me on.

Weight gain to me is putting all that silicon back on. Weight loss is taking it off at the end of the day.

What HELL we girls put ourselves through just to look nice.

Go figure?

Be safe. Be Smart.

You've gotta be STRONG to carry ON. (An extra 20 pounds? Thank god I didn't opt for a ridiculously  bigger cup size, or butt size.)

20200226_160507[1].jpg

Found out my nephew Nick came out as genderfluid and mom accepted it.Asked him where he got his advice and told her from me.She told me thank you.My cousin Lewis,he did take it well too and is glad I helped out with advice.They both noticed he loved dressing as the opposite gender for a long time.14 years old and wants to dress as Nicole.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone 

Just about to have my first cup.  I’m not nearly as stressed today. While she was not a factor in yesterday’s stress, we had a good talk about things yesterday afternoon, then we went to Ash Wednesday service last night.  I decided to give my secrets to God and stop lying about who I am.  I am Willow and I can do this.

• Forum Moderator

@Donnie_1961 have you considered breast forms and a good bra?  I use breastforms and they aren’t as hot and certainly aren’t as difficult to get on as you described.  The ones I have can be glue one with medical adhesive so they can be removed as needed.

I’m still looking for but enhancements.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Willow

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Willow said:

@Donnie_1961 have you considered breast forms and a good bra?  I use breastforms and they aren’t as hot and certainly aren’t as difficult to get on as you described.  The ones I have can be glue one with medical adhesive so they can be removed as needed.

Willow

I have a couple of inexpensive options that combine figure shaping with some padding to round out your backside. They're a little warm in the summertime, but they're not "layer of latex" warm. I had a latex backside, but I decided that it was way too uncomfortable and discarded it.

Hugs!

Good Morning All!

I received my third surgery recommendation letter yesterday afternoon and I am so excited that I have everything I need to proceed.  I plan to call the surgeons office today to ask when I should be sending this info to them.  

I continue to push myself with being out in public as Shawna and have had some anxiety with it but I am overcoming my fears.  I have said anxiety as I am basically adding my wig and running an electric razor over my face after I leave work to go to my appointments so to say its not the best presentation is an understatement.  My therapist swears to me with my el-natural face that I look like I already have foundation on and my eye brows penciled in nicely so I am trusting he is not just trying to be nice as he has said this a few times now.  I have not applied my own makeup as of yet at all.  I still see a "Duck Dynasty" beard on myself.  LOL

OK maybe that not exactly that scruffy but I see it and it bothers me to no end.

Half day for me and a therapy session at 2pm.  Yea!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Seeing my cousins Andrea and Jamie this week,visiting for a couple weeks.Did have to show them the results from my GCS and did notice I am finally happy as a post op MTF.Even mentioned it to me and told them it's true.They have always remembered I had a bad life as male and have treated me like one of the girls since the day I came out and transitioned to become the true self I am now.Did get an offer to speak in a local monologue in June with 11 other post op transwomen yesterday and did say yes to it.I want to tell my story which is an open book of my life.

• Forum Moderator

I had a surprise blast from the past last night.  A musician that I played in a band with 25 years ago found me on a Facebook page for patients of my GRS surgeon.  Yes, she transitioned, too, in the past 25 years.  We have some serious catching up to do.

It looks like it will be a sunny day.  Not that it's going to melt anything.  We had another ice storm yesterday.  I had to wear crampons to take the garbage out this morning, and they were barely scratching the surface.  Ugh!  I suppose it will all be gone by June ?

• Forum Moderator
53 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

I had a surprise blast from the past last night.  A musician that I played in a band with 25 years ago found me on a Facebook page for patients of my GRS surgeon.  Yes, she transitioned, too, in the past 25 years.  We have some serious catching up to do.

?

It's a small world Kathy, what a neat story. :)

Going to be a nice sunny day here. 

C

• Forum Moderator

Forecast here is about 37. but the back fence is saying over 60. in the Sun.

Had a great conversation with my middle son yesterday. He is totally 100% supportive of my journey. He is willing to assist me when I talk to my oldest son,my mom and sister. He has a way with words.

Of course there was a down side yesterday also. Me and the wife got into it yet again. She doesn't understand my need to transition. nor why I am doing this. She went on and on. all negative. What will my grand children call me, what will my oldest call me. Etc,Etc.

MY middle son even asked that,I told him to call me what ever he wants to.

My wife usually kind of drops it when we are done with our argument. Not last night, She even kept going as we where going to sleep. Luckily I took a sleeping pill so at least I was able to get some sleep.although having to pee a couple of times didn't help.

Hope to get out today. and at least get the alternator put in one of our cars.

Have a good day everyone. For me it is just another day.

Kymmie

I started helping out my employee Cheryl's 16 year old transgender daughter Danielle today.She starts going on the HRT on Monday and knows I am there for support.Good thing is Cheryl is supportive and wants to see her happy.Worst part is dad did reject her after coming out.Cheryl knew I would be great support.

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL good news about your son his acceptance and his offer of help.  When I told my son it was very early in my journey.  He listened, asked a few questions then responded that I has his dad, he l Ed means always would no matter what.

As for your wife, they don’t understand what we go through.  They feel betrayed and lied to. My wife and I have been at this for nearly two years now.  She still has her ups and downs.  Says she will never be happy.  But she understands more every time we talk.  We stopped fighting about it so now we can talk about how and why I feel this way etc.  in her good times she made me an outfit.  She suggested we go off in a couple weeks and go shopping as a couple of women.

i know it’s difficult and the percentage of married couples that find a way to work it out and stay together isn’t very high, but it’s happens.  Keep talking is my advice.

Willow

The thing that sucks about getting out of bed at 4 am every week day is that I’m trained to wake up at the same time EVERYDAY!  Sigh

I was hoping to sleep in today but no.  I’m up on online. Lol

Still under the warm covers but awake.  So I decided to shop.  Meh. What’s a girl gonna do right?

Sorry to hear about the ongoing struggles @KymmieL.  I know how that can be.  Fortunately my wife and I are past all that emotion and heartache but there was anger and confusion then there is a grieving she went threw at the loss of the man she married and finally acceptance of what it means for her, unfortunately it still means our ultimate separation and divorce.  At least she completely understands and accepts me for who I am now and we are growing a new relationship as the old one fades away. We are still very close girlfriends and roommates.

Good morning! First cup finished, time to amble over for my second cup.

I understand about the wake up thing. Only mine happens at 2 am, then again at 6 am.

It pains me KymmieL to hear of your struggles with your wife. And makes me even more hesitant to broach the subject with my partner. Instead I just exist quietly moving along in a parallel universe with no discussion, alone with my thoughts. Although working on vehicles is an even more difficult hurdle.

Along the lines of better news, I got back to work in my studio after more than a month off. Have a nice couple of drawings in the works. In that world, drawing (or painting) I am comfortable being myself, unstressed by the world and totally happy. I suspect as time passes I will become more reclusive and just work in the studio.

TA

On 2/27/2020 at 6:36 AM, Willow said:

Willow

I've used many brands and types of breast forms. Most adhesives just aren't that good. I like to exercise a lot. And I like to go bra-less.That's why I shelled out $500 for the half body suit. Then another $300 for the butt and hip enhancers.  My HRT has given me a be a modest size B. But I wanted slightly, but not too, larger. Size D fits my height and build.

I've gotten to where I'm getting more accustomed to them. Almost like they are a second skin.

One of the girls at work is teaching me "twerking" to take advantage of the increased butt size. It's fun!

Been having a problem with a couple chasers,won't leave me alone.One is an ex boyfriend of mine.Did call the cops on them and one is a registered sex offender with convictions of rape and sexual assault.I will give them a surprise next time,my Kimber .45 pointed at them.I am going to file for a restraining order against them both on Monday

• Forum Moderator

@Debra Michelle Sorry to hear about this trouble with these men .  Those types are definitely a concern.  Hopefully the restraining order will be enough.  I know the .45 is a deterrent but let’s hope it NEVER comes to that.

I’m still in my jammies at 10:45am here on the West Coast.  Had a very late nite last night and taking it easy this morning.  The entire day was busy yesterday. I spent 3 hours yesterday playing racquetball with two new lady friends of mine, Barbara and Cindy.  They are both my age and have been playing racquetball for years.  We had some very competitive games.  It’s so nice to have a few new cis lady friends to work out with. This is all new territory for me.  Never before did I click with cis women as a woman at the gym.  I never had a chance until now.  As they say...better late than never.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
49 minutes ago, Susan R said:

I’m still in my jammies at 10:45am here on the West Coast.  Had a very late nite last night and taking it easy this morning.  The entire day was busy yesterday. I spent 3 hours yesterday playing racquetball with two new lady friends of mine, Barbara and Cindy.  They are both my age and have been playing racquetball for years.  We had some very competitive games.  It’s so nice to have a few new cis lady friends to work out with. This is all new territory for me.  Never before did I click with cis women as a woman at the gym.  I never had a chance until now.  As they say...better late than never.

That's just the best isn't it? I got adopted by some of the girls at my gym and we have a blast working out in the mornings. I'm hoping to get back to them this week. I'll need to take it easy at first because stitches, but I've had more than enough of just being a lump. We don't have a racquetball court though. That's a shame to think about, that's one of the hand-full of sports I actually like.

Hugs!

On 2/26/2020 at 10:24 AM, MetaLicious said:

I've been suffering from a sore throat, an earache, and jaws that will not open wide enough for more than a single slice of bread. Doc says it's a middle ear infection, possibly tonsillitus as well.

After a week of antibiotics with no improvement, this morning, I went to the doctor again.  I was diagnosed with an abcess, and given another antibiotic. Now I'm in the ER, because pain meds are utterly ineffective, and the swelling is so bad that it starting to interfere with breathing.  I have a CT scan coming up, so they can look at it prior to trying to drain it.

I am doing well, otherwise. I just wish they would let me have some water!  Being told to wait has only exacerbated my thirst!

Update: Abcess began draining on its own, so they did not need a CT scan before they started with their own draining. My pain levels plummeted, and they sent me home shortly afterward.  Feeling better than I have in days, but I am so tired...  I sleep now, coffee in the morning!

I’m glad to hear your feeling better Michelle.  

Well ShawnaLeigh continues to forge ahead and yesterday it was all about purging ALL my men’s clothing and loading up my dressers with my feminine clothing.  
Shopping online with Angela (my roommate) last evening I bought a few Coach purses and a wallets. Slid in another pair of dansko clogs too.  Lol

It feels like it’s happening for me day by day and soon I will be full time!!!?

Im still in bed enjoying the warm covers and some TransPulse.  -4*F outside and we have more shopping planned today!
Coffee is due to turn on any minute 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

• Forum Moderator

@MetaLicious I am sorry you had to deal with abcess pain.  I am glad you are feeling better now.

@ShawnaLeigh Yay!  The purge of men's clothing is one of the big events in the transition of a trans woman.  That is worth celebrating.

I had my usual Sunday morning breakfast treats: homemade black currant jam (from home-grown berries, YUM!!) on my toast, and 2 cups of espresso.  I am ready to face the day.

...Which will probably involve snow shovelling.  It snowed all night. :(

Regards,

Kathy