• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL that's a great quote to read with coffee this morning, so true, and it feels great to look back on transition. Nice calm morning here, it's very quiet outside, the cat is upstairs, I expect her to come down to play soon.

Enjoy your day everyone,

C

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Jani said:

@Josie Beth Welcome back!  I hope your new business takes off.  I know it will be slow at first.  Hang in there.  

I really don’t think it’s going to take off very quickly because of the situation we are all in but it’s ok. My only real concern is that I want things to resonate with people and not just be frivolous. I’m still working on various design decisions and probably going to focus on finding several different publishers so that I can rotate designs because many of them only run for a couple of days and then if it’s not selling then it’s pulled out of the rotation. Some people pad that by buying up the first 20 of their own products to get them to print longer. I understand the artificial shortage causes people to buy under normal circumstances but people are not really interested in buying much besides toilet paper and disinfectant, masks and hand sanitizer. It’s a very weird time to try starting anything new. But since I have a lot of time to figure it out I might as well do something productive instead of binge watching everything on Netflix until severe boredom drives me insane. And I just can’t stomach more than 15 minutes of news, sometimes not even that much.

My husband and I counting the weeks down we get intimate with me as a post op for the first time.We plan on doing it next month,I am looking towards it and we did talk about it.Been working here,an essential.Have to tow the broken down vehicles and trucks to get fixed towed to repair shops.Includes our repair side

Well my “polish practice” turned out fairly well. Only had to redo two nails lol. I was going to do my toes as well but unfortunately I smashed my pinky toe on my kids LEGO box and it is quite colorful already. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Morning all...having coffee before starting laundry...exciting I know! ?

1 hour ago, JustineM said:

Well my “polish practice” turned out fairly well. Only had to redo two nails lol. I was going to do my toes as well but unfortunately I smashed my pinky toe on my kids LEGO box and it is quite colorful already. 

Justine that toe looks like a VERY painful experience..ouch!  I had to do something with my severely overdue nails too. I’ve been having them done at the salon since last August and wasn’t looking forward to starting to paint them myself again but the salons don’t look like they’ll be opening anytime soon. With the help of my wife and some masking tape, I was able to do a pretty good job of replicating the job our salon did.  I had broke a nail about six weeks ago so I had to cut them back considerably.  These won’t last near as long as my salon nails but they’ll get me by.

53192428-5510-4612-8ED2-5B049CD1C2B5.jpeg

That looks really good Susan! I unfortunately can’t let my nails grow that long, I keep breaking them at work. 

• Forum Moderator

Both your nails look nice!   Justine you might want to get cuticle sticks to work around the edges to push the cuticle back.  That way you have a nice clear definition line like Susan is showing.  Your toe looks sore.  I hope it gets well quickly. 

• Forum Moderator

Justine, I was breaking my nails just about everywhere. I started taking over the counter Biotin. Seems to have worked for me. Susan I am still envious of your nails. I need to start painting mine again.

Off work, would up getting the bike out for a small ride. Felt good to behind bars again. This biker b-witch wants to ride.

So the rest of the week I am closing 12-7:30. nicer closing earlier. Couldn't believe all the people we had come through the store.

Kymmie

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a good day. It’s supposed to be in the 70s today so that should be nice 

1 hour ago, Emily michelle said:

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a good day. It’s supposed to be in the 70s today so that should be nice 

@Emily michelle Sometime I don't like you very much.  LOL

Its 28*F here and quite frosty on the windshield.  Just arrived at work and it is a ghost town out there.  Everyone seems to be in good sprites with that stressed out fear underlaying everything.

Just getting threw my travel mug and sitting at my desk wondering how life will go.  I feel amazing being me but the world is shut down so I cant really be out there.  

Oh well.

I still will wear a smile and be as happy as I can.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Haha I’m sorry lol. Well come July and august that will change when it’s 95 and a humidity of 90% haha. I just got to one quarry in the city and traffic was normal even though they just shut down Missouri today. I was telling my wife last night I wish I was out to more people but oh well life must go on.

33 minutes ago, Emily michelle said:

I was telling my wife last night I wish I was out to more people but oh well life must go on.

Don't rush yourself or your wife.  Let things happen organically.  You will know when it is time to tell all.  Its always going to be scary telling folks, especially those you love.  I can say now though I feel so free and that weight has been lifted off my soul.

Good Luck!

41 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Don't rush yourself or your wife.  Let things happen organically.  You will know when it is time to tell all.  Its always going to be scary telling folks, especially those you love.  I can say now though I feel so free and that weight has been lifted off my soul.

Good Luck!

Your right I keep rushing it. I feel like since I know who I am now I just want to get the show on the road. But it’s a transition not a race.

31 minutes ago, Emily michelle said:

Your right I keep rushing it. I feel like since I know who I am now I just want to get the show on the road. But it’s a transition not a race.

Oh yes.  I did too.  You have to step back and realize you have been dealing with this your whole life.  Other have been dealing with it once you told them.  Your desire to make it all happen is at the end or middle of a long journey, but for others they are still in shock over your news.  Give it time hon.  Be patient with yourself and others.  In the end you are who you are inside and at least you know this and can look forward to your future as your true self.

Good morning. I'm jealous of everyone's gorgeous nails. I have guitarists nails that are super short.

Coffee almost done.

Warm steamy weather ahead this week. That usually means storms and even tornadoes. Not fun.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy day!

TA

2 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Oh yes.  I did too.  You have to step back and realize you have been dealing with this your whole life.  Other have been dealing with it once you told them.  Your desire to make it all happen is at the end or middle of a long journey, but for others they are still in shock over your news.  Give it time hon.  Be patient with yourself and others.  In the end you are who you are inside and at least you know this and can look forward to your future as your true self.

I know.  My wife keeps talking about it like I'm "flipping a switch" and it's just not like that.  At all.  Still, when it comes to coming out, there's a temptation to treat it like a band-aid that hurts less if you just rip it off... 

Good Morning all. i'm just finishing my cup of joe and admiring the pics of the nails. Very nice! I work retail so I have to keep mine short. However I am now on a 30 day loa so I am going to try false ones for now.

It's going to be around 60 today and pushing 80 tomorrow.

• Forum Moderator

Brandi, I too work retail. I have let my nails grow. I don't keep them long claws but longer than a mans.

Meta,  My wife thinks the same way that I can just flip a switch and turn my transgenderism off and on. That I just found the switch and turned it on one day.

almost 60 today. Of course the weather is going to be nice when I am working and crap on my days off. go figure.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, MetaLicious said:

My wife keeps talking about it like I'm "flipping a switch" and it's just not like that.  At all.

Still this is a good indication that her perception and yours may not be fully aligned so take a look at how she is doing and work together! 

Hello it's mid-afternoon and I'm having more coffee.

The neighbor kids have company and are mingling in the hallway outside my apt door.  It's strewn with their furniture like their extra living room.  Their grandma says it's stupid to social distance and we're all gonna get it anyway.  Seriously.

Nails are cool.  I don't have mine going now though.

Evening everyone! Had to work today but home now and relaxing. Toe feels a lot better, still quite colorful but it doesn’t hurt so bad lol. Kicked back and watching Lady Valor with my wife. 

April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom

Holiday tables under the trees
April in Paris, this is a feeling
No one can ever reprise

Good Morning all, April in Paris, but in an empty Paris, nearly dead Paris. I'm eager to get electrolyse face hair removal, to find a psychotherapist Everything's closed. Sometimes, I feel like i'm going to explode Inside. Thank you to be there. Reading you makes me feel better. A common fate, over the world. So many common points in our lives, in our childhoods. I'm not alone.

Have a good day when you wake up in few hours.

Kiss

Sophie

Good morning everyone! 
I had to mow the yard for the first time last night and I realized I need a landscaper and mower lol. Temps in the 80s today. My wife gave me some of her old bras which they don’t fit but was a nice gesture nonetheless.

hugs

Emily