• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Yes, it as huge on the horizon and turned a nice color as it rose in the sky. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I finally got the therapist that I wanted! My first appointment with her is on the 29th and I really am excited about it! It’s the same person that my roommate goes to so I’ve already met her before. But I’m a bit irritated because the clerks keep calling me sir because my legal name is still male. I’d rather they just call me by my shortened first name and not sir. 

• Forum Moderator

Just reread the story, Natalie.  That was posted around xmas time. I cannot believe how much it relates to me. It brought me to tears. And of course I am at work.

Kymmie 

Well I got my blood work done for hrt. When I get those results my dr. Will write my perception for spiro and E. She is going to start me on fin astride right away. Feels good to finally be jumping on this roller coaster ride!

32 minutes ago, Emily michelle said:

Well I got my blood work done for hrt. When I get those results my dr. Will write my perception for spiro and E. She is going to start me on fin astride right away. Feels good to finally be jumping on this roller coaster ride!

That's super news Em!!!  I am so happy for you!

Congrats to you Emily - So very, very happy for you and your journey ahead. :)

JoniSteph

Thank you ladies for once in my life I’m sure this is the right decision.

Oh, my god, @Emily michelle, I am so excited for you! I will admit I am also a tiny bit jealous, but mostly I am just glad to hear that you are getting to take another step on your journey.

My therapist keeps asking about how I feel about HRT, and I have been consistent in wanting to start, but I am not ready to do so without the support of my wife.

Good morning everyone it’s cold this morning the temperature dropped back to the 40s from a high of 91 yesterday.

thank you metalicious I’m very excited I hate to wish the days by but my perception couldn’t come soon enough lol. My wife was hesitant but she did agree, she is pretty concerned about the side effects. 

9 hours ago, MetaLicious said:

Oh, my god, @Emily michelle, I am so excited for you! I will admit I am also a tiny bit jealous, but mostly I am just glad to hear that you are getting to take another step on your journey.

I feel the same, well with out the jealous part...lol

I am happy for you.

Another day playing "essential".  At least a different hospital today and some new faces.  

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

47 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I feel the same, well with out the jealous part...lol

I am happy for you.

Another day playing "essential".  At least a different hospital today and some new faces.  

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

It’s I love my job Thursday so it should be wonderful haha

Good morning everybody.

Wind is blowing.  Sunny.  Forecasts cold.

Some robins are in a squabble.

Congratulations Emily Michelle.

I am also happy for you :)

• Forum Moderator

Again I so envy you Emily. But so happy for you.

My Saturday. but no cartoons.? LOL. Forecast for 60 today. Yea. maybe able to work on some of my projects. Have my GYN phone appointment today. Just a follow up on my Endo appointment. then speech and MH tomorrow.

Couldn't wait for my coffee so I got it going myself. Just waiting for it to stop dripping.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Stay healthy and happy most of all stay safe.

Hugs

Kymmie

39 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Again I so envy you Emily. But so happy for you.

My Saturday. but no cartoons.? LOL. Forecast for 60 today. Yea. maybe able to work on some of my projects. Have my GYN phone appointment today. Just a follow up on my Endo appointment. then speech and MH tomorrow.

Couldn't wait for my coffee so I got it going myself. Just waiting for it to stop dripping.

Have a wonderful day everyone. Stay healthy and happy most of all stay safe.

Hugs

Kymmie

Thanks kymmie. I need to find a speech therapist now but that will probably have to wait until the world opens back up.

• Forum Moderator
36 minutes ago, Emily michelle said:

Thanks kymmie. I need to find a speech therapist now but that will probably have to wait until the world opens back up.

Maybe not, I did all my speech work online with a therapist in California. I'm told I got good results. There's a couple other packages you can purchase online to help out.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

It’s another beautiful day today here in the Pacific Northwest. I’m having my lunchtime coffee break and getting ready to head out for my walk soon.  Not much to do around the house now.  We’ve done so many small projects around the house that we’re taking a break from changing things around for the sake of “do something” to keep busy..LOL You know you’re in isolation when you look forward to your late afternoon therapy appointment as the major highlight of your day.  Oh, the wonderful times we live in...

Hope everyone’s in good spirits today,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone.

Weather has been great.  mid 80s but low humidity.  I've made a lot of progress on my boat.  I have one more patch to fill, final sand and power wash.  Then I can paint it and call it good for this year.  Of course something always breaks.  I am looking forward to sailing off into the sunrise.  Boating season can be a short summer.  Hurricane season begins in a month and a half so you really have to keep your eyes on the weather.  So no long sails.  Only day trips until November and then it gets chilly.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good Morning

Well I spoke too soon.  Cool (ok not to most of you) and overcast today.  supposed to be sunny later but remain cool.  Similar for tomorrow but look out for Monday!  hang on to your hats and everything else.  Windy, stormy even a tornado is possible although usually the ocean keeps them away.  

Take care of your selves.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

We woke up to snow, wind, and a temperature of +2C.  Tides today are over 13 metres, and there is supposed to be a storm surge with it.  The dock will be under water this afternoon.

Had my usual oatmeal for breakfast, with prunes.

• Forum Moderator

Well my last day off is off to a good start. Shower done. coffee next to me. Have two appointments this morning. Then maybe do some more work on the cars or take the truck up and try and not get stuck. LOL.

Lads and Lassies have a safe, healthy, sane day.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

Tides today are over 13 metres, and there is supposed to be a storm surge with it.

Yikes!  That is amazing.  I've got to see that someday.  

I had snow and 28* this morning.  Had to wipe my own car off again too.  

I'm seriously seeing the need for a many in my life if for just this one thing.  I hate doing this.  No I have no garage and if I did have one it would be full off crap so Id still be parker out in the weather.  LOL

Half a day, kind of, and then a phone session with my therapist at 2pm.  

No plans again for the weekend.

Perfect!

Have a wonderful day all!

• Forum Moderator
41 minutes ago, Jani said:

Yikes!  That is amazing.  I've got to see that someday.  

There's a live webcam where you can see it every day.  Hall's Harbour webcam.  High tide is about an hour from now.  Although you might not be able to tell because the wharf is wet from snow and rain, the picnic table in the centre foreground will be standing in a couple of inches of sea water at 1:42 pm Eastern Time today.  Check it again six hours later, and the boats will be high and dry on the harbour floor. 

The harbour floor is at the half-tide level, so at low tide, the water is as far below the harbour floor as the dock is above it.  In other words, the picture only shows you half the actual tide range.

• Forum Moderator

@Jani Of course nothing compares to seeing it in person, once the virus emergency is over. :)